Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Iran is attacking US bases too? No way that Iran would do all this without having a chat with China and Russia. They surely KNOW that if you touch USA, you will get heavy response.

ScholesyTheWise

Was anyone asked to evacuate? Is that even an option for you all?
you are asked to get into shelters outside your house or "safe-rooms" inside your house if you have one.
In case relatively small bombs/missiles fall on those rooms (like the ones Hamas has), then you're supposed to come out alive.
Hezbollah/Iran have missiles that can make entire buildings evaporate, so it doesn't matter if you managed to get into a protected space or not. you will die.

WPMUFC

Iran is attacking US bases too? No way that Iran would do all this without having a chat with China and Russia. They surely KNOW that if you touch USA, you will get heavy response.
that's an unverified twitter rumour. There was one report of US forces being attacked in Iraq at two airports, but no one credible is reporting it.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
that's an unverified twitter rumour. There was one report of US forces being attacked in Iraq at two airports, but no one credible is reporting it.
Iran is saying that they want the US to stay out of it and not support Israel. I'm not sure how they'll determine that and what will happen if they think that the US is interfering. It's just a messy situation that we all knew would escalate due to obvious reasons.

AfonsoAlves

Jordanese Air Force are actively intercepting drones. Egyptian Airforce is currently deciding whether to help Jordan.

Idxomer

"The Jordanian king dropped Iranian missiles on his citizens to protect Israel".

WPMUFC

There is a rumoured report that Israeli officials are vowing a significant response. Completely unverified.

AfonsoAlves

Jordan and Egypt protecting Israel. Now i seen it all. :)
I said this would happen a few days ago - it's not public knowledge just *how deep* American and Western influences are in those countries.

The Jordanese Royal Family and Sisi are practically the fecking Lukashenko's of the middle east with respects to their relationship with the West.

It's actually even deeper than that w.r.t Jordan, it's rite of passage for all Males in the Royal line of ascension to serve in the British Armed Forces.

ScholesyTheWise

Jordan and Egypt protecting Israel. Now i seen it all. :)
Can't have the US stop financing them, can they?
money always ran the world

There is a rumoured report that Israeli officials are vowing a significant response. Completely unverified.

it's been expressed by the official spokesman of the Israeli government in Arabic, apparently.
not a rumor then.

AfonsoAlves

Can't have the US stop financing them, can they?
money always ran the world

it's been expressed by the official spokesman of the Israeli government in Arabic, apparently.
not a rumor then.
It isn't financing at all.

Jordan have this weird obsession with Britain/England.

Egypt have a complete dependency on USA for its security. (And Sisi's entire premise of legitimacy is via the West)

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't see any logic in this attack. Not that they didn't have reason to do it. But one on one vs Israel would be tough. Now, they are alone against 5 or 6 countries. What they expect that will happen in next few days? They are fecked

AfonsoAlves

We're not on the brink of WW3 guys.

this is pure embelishment.

If Cuba or AbleArcher83 were 90/100 on the Doomsday clock this is a solid 10.

Pav1878

Iran have every right to defend themselves, if Israel have a right to defend themselves.
I personally think it’s a bad move from Iran but they also cannot look weak as it will invite Israel to continue the sort of attack they carried out in Damascus again and again.

the western media will paint a picture of Iran being a rogue state with a dark agenda when in actual fact that is the perfect description of Israel.

where this mess takes us next is anybody’s guess.

WPMUFC

This video is incredible, some get shot down, some get through. Everyone has a camera everywhere.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't see any logic in this attack. Not that they didn't have reason to do it. But one on one vs Israel would be tough. Now, they are alone against 5 or 6 countries. What they expect that will happen in next few days? They are fecked
They’re not fecked. None of those countries want to attack Iran.

Pav1878

Sunak accusing the Iranians of sowing chaos in the middle east...obviously he's not noticed the attack on the Iranian consulate yet. And the fact the pogroms happening in the West bank today.
Absolutely. The blatant double standards over Gaza and now this is mind boggling.

Pav1878

Which is why I always got pissed off with Israeli accusations of Palestinians putting fighters and their logistic networks in civilian neighbourhoods. I bet their nuclear silos are also in residential areas, I wouldn't blame them though as there's feck all land to work with.
So true

ScholesyTheWise

This video is incredible, some get shot down, some get through. Everyone has a camera everywhere.
These are Bedhouian people living kinda off-the-grid in the Negev area.
it's always weird to see non-Jewish population get hurt by Israel's foes.
You wonder whether the people who shot the missiles would regret hurting them.

a 10 years-old was severely injured over there.
the only known casualty so far.

ManUtd1999

These are Bedhouian people living kinda off-the-grid in the Negev area.
it's always weird to see non-Jewish population get hurt by Israel's foes.
You wonder whether the people who shot the missiles would regret hurting them.

a 10 years-old was severely injured over there.
the only known casualty so far.
Bedouin or not, Israel will now use this to justify its actions.

ManUtd1999

yes, of course.
could have been ants or cats, the response will be there.
That’s exactly what Israel wanted. Failed in Gaza, let’s start a new front. Sorry my friend, but the attack in Syria was wrong and here we are. I hope that cooler heads prevail, for the betterment of everyone.

AfonsoAlves

3 people killed by Drone Strike in Jordan....According to my Whatsapp.

Take this with a pinch of salt.

ScholesyTheWise

That’s exactly what Israel wanted. Failed in Gaza, let’s start a new front. Sorry my friend, but the attack in Syria was wrong and here we are. I hope that cooler heads prevail, for the betterment of everyone.
sorry for what? I wrote the same some pages back.
Bibi wants a war with Iran.
it's clear as day.

The attack in Syria was wrong only if you're a level-headed person who would like for things to de-escalate.

ManUtd1999

sorry for what? I wrote the same some pages back.
Bibi wants a war with Iran.
it's clear as day.

The attack in Syria was wrong only if you're a level-headed person who would like for things to de-escalate.
I missed your post.

It’s terrible to see what’s happening. Iran has been a bad actor for many years, but everyone should’ve expected them to respond. The entire region is on alert again. This is just unacceptable.

ScholesyTheWise

with all the talk about a fierce Israeli response, which I guess will be directly on Iranian soil...
is the talk about something that is akin to a WW3 that dramatic?

will the US, Russia, China serve only as spectators?

scary times.