Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

ManUtd1999

We haven't seen this level of journalism before. There were times that you can do this, but subtle and unseen. Now it's out loud and with no guilt in talking like that. It's disgusting.
The lack of respect of the Westerner to Easterner on display. This is far beyond just this specific conflict.

Idxomer

Not going to post it here but there have been more videos coming of the aftermath of some on-field executions in the last couple of days.

The last one is from Rimal and some of the victims are children.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Not going to post it here but there have been more videos coming of the aftermath of some on-field executions in the last couple of days.

The last one is from Rimal and some of the victims are children.
So you personally have seen videos of summary executions of children in gaza by the IDF? Juat to clarify

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The lack of respect of the Westerner to Easterner on display. This is far beyond just this specific conflict.
Julia Hartley-Brewer is an idiot. And that’s me being generous.

I think the quality of journalism in general has fallen in the last two decades journalists but she‘s the female equivalent of Piers Morgan (like their own voice and comfortable being stupid/stupidly provocative for clicks and views) and shouldn’t be used in any way, shape or form as representative of Westerners or journalists.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
She's terrible but also something about this Max guy seems off to me.
Max is a moron. About 0.5% of the stuff on his website (Greyzone) is useful and unique, the remaining is half-baked nonsense.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
She's terrible but also something about this Max guy seems off to me.
Not familiar with him?

Blumenthal is the editor of The Grayzone website, which is known for its apologetic coverage of authoritarian regimes such as the Chinese, Russian, Syrian, and Venezuelan governments, including its denial of chemical attacks by the Syrian government and of human rights abuses against Uyghurs.[9][10][11][12][13]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Blumenthal

Idxomer

I dont want to downplay the attrocities that are ocurrying in gaza, but snipers killing civilians (truly horrible by itself) is not the same than summary executions
Ah ok, I stand corrected.

Sweet Square

To the surprise of no one they couldn’t get rid of Hamas and are now getting in the excuses

Thousands of people dead all because a insane ethic nation wanted revenge.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
No, haven't paid attention to his views on other issues before this video. He's a lot like Hinkle then, both are very likely not genuine in caring about Palestine.
Incorrect. He is extreme anti imperialist but he is an investigative journalist.
One might not agree with his conclusions(can be.wrong) or the causes he embraces, that doesn’t mean he peddles in falsehoods.

jadaba

Incorrect. He is extreme anti imperialist but he is an investigative journalist.
One might not agree with his conclusions(can be.wrong) or the causes he embraces, that doesn’t mean he peddles in falsehoods.
'Investigative journalist' is a very generous description of his work. I haven't looked at any of his coverage or comments on Gaza but his track record in Syria is despicable and he should be totally discredited for the conspiracy theories he peddled there alone. He practically led the campaign of conflating the White Helmets with Al Qaeda, as well as the campaign claiming rebels used chemical weapons against themselves. Whatever he says should be treated with extreme skepticism as he's not some journalist committed to truth but a man with his own agenda and a record of deliberate falsehoods. If he was indeed anti-imperialist at least that'd be commendable, but he's only anti-US imperialism and is perfectly happy championing Iran and Russia's own imperialist crimes.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
'Investigative journalist' is a very generous description of his work. I haven't looked at any of his coverage or comments on Gaza but his track record in Syria is despicable and he should be totally discredited for the conspiracy theories he peddled there alone. He practically led the campaign of conflating the White Helmets with Al Qaeda, as well as the campaign claiming rebels used chemical weapons against themselves. Whatever he says should be treated with extreme skepticism as he's not some journalist committed to truth but a man with his own agenda and a record of deliberate falsehoods. If he was indeed anti-imperialist at least that'd be commendable, but he's only anti-US imperialism and is perfectly happy championing Iran and Russia's own imperialist crimes.
Oh ok but your reply is unrelated to my post.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Did this anti-Jupiterite have children? If so, they were most likely raised as anti-Jupiterite too.

Better get rid of them, who knows what they'll become now that the Jupiterites killed their family and stole their home went back to the land the Gods granted them 3,000 years ago.

Last edited: