Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Idxomer

There's no way this Aljazeera journalist doesn't belong to specifically designed targets.
Of course, it's a chance during their ongoing bombing to kill as many journalists as they could. It won't cause the same outrage as Shireen Abu Akleh and there's a big chance it would be lost among all the other atrocities committed.

Insane that Hamza posted this just 5 hours ago and was killed quickly afterward.

https://www.instagram.com/hamza_w_dahdooh/?hl=en

Last edited:

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Remember, journalists aren't targeted, that's a blood libel/antisemitism claim.
True.

The most moral army in the world would never do that. Remember that they try to take the utmost care about the Palestinian civilian population, and Hamas is responsible for all the Palestinian deaths. Including the West Bank.

On a more serious note, my heart goes to the Israelis/Jews who saw that coming aeons ago, spoke and fought against it, and still do. It's a heartbreaking and tragic irony that the Israelis of all people, are now the ones with genocide charges hanging around their neck. No matter the outcome, it's a stain that will never go away.

Last edited:

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Watch the post I just posted.
It proves nothing.

All we can see is a car which seems to have had a serious traffic accident and we have no confirmation of the identity of the (dead) people in it. - Daniel Hagari, probably

the_cliff

It proves nothing.

All we can see is a car which seems to have had a serious traffic accident and we have no confirmation of the identity of the (dead) people in it. - Daniel Hagari, probably
Sure, a serious traffic accident with itself.

EDIT: You got me.

Idxomer

The 23000 killed official number is a significant underestimate because there are another 8000 missing. We're likely close to more than 30000 murdered in 86 days of bombing.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Is it? I was addressing the parts saying that he's an investigative journalist and that he doesn't peddle falsehoods.
I’m baffled. Hinkle, Blumenthal? What are you trying to lie about here or it’s a comprehension issue?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Immigration of the residents of the Gaza Strip? Minister Ben Gabir: "With the way Gaza looks today - hundreds of thousands will get up and go"

This is what voluntary immigration looks like.

Of course, it's a chance during their ongoing bombing to kill as many journalists as they could. It won't cause the same outrage as Shireen Abu Akleh and there's a big chance it would be lost among all the other atrocities committed.

Insane that Hamza posted this just 5 hours ago and was killed quickly afterward.

https://www.instagram.com/hamza_w_dahdooh/?hl=en
they assassinated his fammily (wife and kids) one by one over weeks before getting to him.

jadaba

I’m baffled. Hinkle, Blumenthal? What are you trying to lie about here or it’s a comprehension issue?
What's with your hostility? You stated that Blumenthal doesn't engage in falsehoods and I gave some examples of him doing exactly that to argue he is not someone whose reports should be considered investigative journalism.

Giggsyking

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/01/07/israel-us-intelligence-hezbollah-gaza-conflict/

The US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) found that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) would be too stretched by fighting on two fronts, with the air force already overworked by constant raids on Gaza.
IDF pilots would face far more dangerous missions going up against Hezbollah’s powerful air defences, the DIA warned, according to a report in the Washington Post.
The main objective of blinken visit is to get a ceasefire between Hezbollah and Israel.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
What's with your hostility? You stated that Blumenthal doesn't engage in falsehoods and I gave some examples of him doing exactly that to argue he is not someone whose reports should be considered investigative journalism.
Yep sounded hostile but I won’t withdraw that previous tone, just like when I’m wrong it doesn’t take a second thought for me to apologies.

Blumenthal is an investigative journalist with a track record of such work. Some of his conclusions might not be agreeable or devisive but he puts his name to it as his work.

Hinkle is a social media personality with no investigative work to his name, instead known for using the work of actual journalist without crediting them.

You can at least hold Blumenthal to innuendos and falsehoods because it’s his own work but you can’t do the same with Hinkle.

What I believe to be a truth teller is of no value to this, all my statement carry is what their work is. For the work they’ve both done this comparison should not be legitimised.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Vaguely knew about this, didn't realise they even did it to an American

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mike Pence signing bombs that will definitely kill civilians is sick. Scumbag

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Hasan is leaving MSNBC. This was coming.
Isn't that because of this old video as much as anything?

Anyway this could quickly go off topic, but i understood this is why he is leaving.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Israel really wants its war with Hezbollah, eh?
They are really putting more bait. Lets see how long hezbollah will hold its horses

Then hezbollah will attack killing a bunch of innocent civilians and history will start again that day

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
They are really putting more bait. Lets see how long hezbollah will hold its horses

Then hezbollah will attack killing a bunch of innocent civilians and history will start again that day
Don't know if this is used in other languages but there's a saying "it all started when he punched me back".