Italian Serie A 2017/18

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Great ball from Candreva for the goal, he needed that, his is the place probably most under threat in the January window (if Inter have anything left to spend, that is).

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tagliavento is a clown btw. Appalling that he's given such games and is international. One of the worst refs in Italy

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Great ball from Candreva for the goal, he needed that, his is the place probably most under threat in the January window (if Inter have anything left to spend, that is).
Backup CB and CAM are the priorities

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Tagliavento is a clown btw. Appalling that he's given such games and is international. One of the worst refs in Italy
I hate that ref. We have bad history in european competitions with him.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Borini is a clown. He thought to score from there.
1-0 Inter HT. Inter have bossed Milan in this first half.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Backup CB and CAM are the priorities
True, especially CB. Pretty bizarre that they've gone into the season with only Miranda and Skriniar. I'd dread to think what would happen if either of them got injured. Ranocchia is a huge step down on either of those two.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
True, especially CB. Pretty bizarre that they've gone into the season with only Miranda and Skriniar. I'd dread to think what would happen if either of them got injured. Ranocchia is a huge step down on either of those two.
Even english clubs weren't stupid enough to sign him :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Even english clubs weren't stupid enough to sign him :lol:
Marco Silva has a strange fetiche with him. I think he tried signing him to Watford (at least it was reported in the portuguese media).

paulscholes18

Most important HT team talk of Montella career, can’t see him there Tuseday if they lose

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Marco Silva has a strange fetiche with him. I think he tried signing him to Watford (at least it was reported in the portuguese media).
Great news! Hopefully he can sign him in january- wait no, the Pozzos own Watford :(

ParkLife

Most important HT team talk of Montella career, can’t see him there Tuseday if they lose
He was supposed to be gone after the Roma game but yeah, I think a loss here would be it.

If only there were any recently out-of-work Italian managers they could go for...