Italian Serie A 2017/18

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
A new shame from Juventus
Prices of season tickets from 2012 after they built the new stadium up to now.
** Sorry I can't post pics yet
Increase from highest to cheapest seat from 2017/2018 to now

+500€ Est 1 C
+320€ Est 1 L
+200€ Est 2 C
+230€ Est 2 L
+240€ Family
+270€ Ovest 1 L
+235€ Ovest 2 A
+215€ Ovest 2 L
+155€ N/S-E 2 L
+100€ Nord & South
do not buy it and next year if enough people agree with you they will lower prices, simple enough. We are not in a State planned economy and a subscription to the stadium does not qualify for most people as an indispensable commodity.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes I understand that was the case, but I think it is bad in the long term for the financial stability of the clubs and in any caso Roma strengthened a direct competitor, not sure they thought it thru
As i said, they had little choice on the matter. They clearly saw him as a problem rather than a resource, and so were forced to deal ln the buyers terms. Not much different from Bonucci going to milan

Valerio

Supports
Juventus
Sure not an indispensable commodity but I'm a long term season ticket holder and even if it's expensive I'll cough up the money and go but I'm still angry about it.
Looking at the rest of Serie A nobody come even closer to Juventus prices

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
As i said, they had little choice on the matter. They clearly saw him as a problem rather than a resource, and so were forced to deal ln the buyers terms. Not much different from Bonucci going to milan
well it is quite different though, because Milan was never going to be at the same level as Juve this year so the sale was not going to affect our possibilities for the title, while Inter was already close to Roma and might be actually already stronger considering the many question marks in the new Roma team and the fact that Allison will probably be sold too.
And in any case I thought it was a mistake to sell Bonucci to Milan as well.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Sure not an indispensable commodity but I'm a long term season ticket holder and even if it's expensive I'll cough up the money and go but I'm still angry about it.
Looking at the rest of Serie A nobody come even closer to Juventus prices
they do not come close because they have shitty stadiums with shitty teams. When Roma reached the quarter finals and semifinals in CL, their prices sky rocketed.
If they keep selling out season tickets like they did in the last 7 years the market is telling them that prices are possibly lower than the value people assign to them, if after this increase they won' t they will most likely review the pricing.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
well it is quite different though, because Milan was never going to be at the same level as Juve this year so the sale was not going to affect our possibilities for the title, while Inter was already close to Roma and might be actually already stronger considering the many question marks in the new Roma team and the fact that Allison will probably be sold too.
And in any case I thought it was a mistake to sell Bonucci to Milan as well.
Roma did not have any other option, just like Juve with Bonucci. Either sell to the team of the player's choosing, or keep him. And keeping the player was out of the question...

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Roma did not have any other option, just like Juve with Bonucci. Either sell to the team of the player's choosing, or keep him. And keeping the player was out of the question...
not sure why it would be out of the question, anyway we will see but I think they will regret it dearly