Italian Serie A 2018-19

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
WTF was Sassuolo CB thinking when he assisted Ronaldo? :lol::eek::houllier: Never seen something like this. Now that he has finally broken his deadlock Juventus are gonna be truly unstoppable. The others are just too crap, starting from Roma. Don't think they are gonna finish in the top 4 this season.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
WTF was Sassuolo CB thinking when he assisted Ronaldo? :lol::eek::houllier: Never seen something like this. Now that he has finally broken his deadlock Juventus are gonna be truly unstoppable. The others are just too crap, starting from Roma. Don't think they are gonna finish in the top 4 this season.
All the Sassuolo defenders were pretty bad

Als this happend in the 1st half

:lol:

LoSpritz

I just got back from seeing Torino(my second love) play at Udinese.
The noise that just 500 people made throughout the 90 was incredible, without letup. I wish we could do the same at OT.
And United should seriously have this French kid Soualiho Meïté on their radar.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I just got back from seeing Torino(my second love) play at Udinese.
The noise that just 500 people made throughout the 90 was incredible, without letup. I wish we could do the same at OT.
And United should seriously have this French kid Soualiho Meïté on their radar.
I watch a lot of Serie A but dont really follow transfer news, so my question to you would be...

How the hell do you guys still have Belotti?!

LoSpritz

I watch a lot of Serie A but dont really follow transfer news, so my question to you would be...

How the hell do you guys still have Belotti?!
Ahahahhaahah I don't know, he's clearly a level above the rest of the team, but it's a team he is leading and i believe he loves playing for.
I'm hoping he's another Giggs, Totti.. a rare breed.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Belotti very good in penalty box but all round game isn't of standard of best forwards around. That said I thought he'd have ended up at a Milan given all the money they've spent in last 18 months.

Torino always a fun team to watch though, I like Falque, very underrated wide forward.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Bad period for Atalanta. They are clearly suffering after getting knocked out from the Europa League. Spal are doing fecking well, instead.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
It's official, World-class CEO Ivan Gazidis leaves Arsenal to join AC Milan

AC Milan president: "We proudly welcome Ivan Gazidis to the club [...] Ivan Gazidis will bring an unparalleled level of business acumen and football industry experience to the club. He helped establish professional football in the United States; he brought Arsenal to new heights; and we can’t wait for him to get started here in Milan. The fundamentals are now in place for success, which we recognize will take time, hard work, and perseverance.

Great signing for us, finally a top manager.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It was about to happen. Strange that he has left now that his enemy Wenger isn't here anymore.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Going to Parma to see Parma-Cagliari tomorrow. Can't still believe we are back to Serie A after just 3 years :)

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
It's official, World-class CEO Ivan Gazidis leaves Arsenal to join AC Milan

AC Milan president: "We proudly welcome Ivan Gazidis to the club [...] Ivan Gazidis will bring an unparalleled level of business acumen and football industry experience to the club. He helped establish professional football in the United States; he brought Arsenal to new heights; and we can’t wait for him to get started here in Milan. The fundamentals are now in place for success, which we recognize will take time, hard work, and perseverance.

Great signing for us, finally a top manager.
But still won nothing special so perfect for Milan.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Napoli starting the season with 12 points from Lazio away, Milan at home, Sampdoria away, Fiorentina at home and Torino away is very impressive. They’re going to put up a serious title challenge once again.

Hopefully the players start getting some credit too now that it’s obvious their success wasn’t all down to Sarri magic.

Skorenzy

Piatek can't stop scoring at the moment.

Sleeper hit of the summer?

el3mel

Higuain scored for Milan again. They're leading 1-0.

Has been a great signing for them. Exactly what they needed.

Mcking

Roma like Milan last year, had an overrated summer. Quantity over quality and forgot you can only play 14 players each game.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why does Ronaldo take freekicks when Pjanic is on the pitch?
I think we all know the answer to that. Didn’t he take them when James and Bale were both on the pitch?

Schneckerl

I think we all know the answer to that. Didn’t he take them when James and Bale were both on the pitch?
Pjanic' stats are (or were?) freaking insane. On a different level than those two, or at least more proven.

KC91

Bernardeschi is developing into quite the player this season. Juve's wings are stacked.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Cancelo has shut me up. Never thought he’d be able to make it at a top club and I thought Juve were stupid to sign him but he’s been fantastic so far.

Still think his lack of defensive awareness might end up costing Juve in the big CL matches but if he continues this way he’s going to quickly become one of the best fullbacks in the world.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pjanic' stats are (or were?) freaking insane. On a different level than those two, or at least more proven.
There's a zone(between 20-30 meters, center-left side of the box) where Pjanic is a death sentence. It's basically a penalty for him. I know Cristiano wants to take all the free kicks, but there's absolutely no good reason why he himself should want to take those away from Pjanic

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ronaldo should take them from further out on the left side, Pjanic close to the box on the left side and Dybala should take them all on the right side.

Ronaldo took one today from a place where it’s pretty much a penalty for Pjanic. Someone needs to have a word with him.