Italian Serie A 2018-19

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Kean made the right choice to stay at Juventus last summer. Playing alongside the likes of CR7, Mandzukic, Pjanic and so on has done him so well.
I don't think he will accept another year with this manager, anyway. Allegri must go at the end of the season. Too many players are not satisfied of him.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
I don't think he will accept another year with this manager, anyway. Allegri must go at the end of the season. Too many players are not satisfied of him.
I don't think that's the case and the day juve will let players choose the managers it won't be juve any more it will be inter.

Allegri is protecting the youngster and he is right to do so, considering the ridiculous media hype there has been. It was Allegri by the way who stopped Kean from going on loan both last summer and in January so if he is intelligent he will know his place and to use the time he is allowed that by the end of the season will be substantial.

The amiunt of criticism that Allegro had to endure by juve fans never cease to astonish me

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I don't think that's the case and the day juve will let players choose the managers it won't be juve any more it will be inter.

Allegri is protecting the youngster and he is right to do so, considering the ridiculous media hype there has been. It was Allegri by the way who stopped Kean from going on loan both last summer and in January so if he is intelligent he will know his place and to use the time he is allowed that by the end of the season will be substantial.

The amiunt of criticism that Allegro had to endure by juve fans never cease to astonish me
Every manager who plays extremely negative football will get that. Either the results are excellent or they get crucified. Even Atletico fans have heavily criticized Simeone.

Allegri should stay another season and then let a more proactive manager come in after his contract ends imo (Guardiola if possible). By then Allegri will have either won the Champions League and his job is done or he won't have won it and the fans will be demanding a new approach. Either way it will be the right time to leave.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin

He is protecting Kean like he protected Rugani, whowas a very good defender 4 years ago and now he still be a substitute without no possibilities to play. This is the right way to destroy young players, not to protect them.
It would be much better to protect old peoples like Mandzukic and Khedira, that have been soccer players some years ago, but now they are only renters, or to protect himself going in a very long vacation in a very far country, where he can rest without to damage his side.
If Messi or Ronaldo started their career with Allegri, he would probably have "protected" them until today, letting them rotten on the bench for years.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
He is protecting Kean like he protected Rugani, whowas a very good defender 4 years ago and now he still be a substitute without no possibilities to play. This is the right way to destroy young players, not to protect them.
It would be much better to protect old peoples like Mandzukic and Khedira, that have been soccer players some years ago, but now they are only renters, or to protect himself going in a very long vacation in a very far country, where he can rest without to damage his side.
If Messi or Ronaldo started their career with Allegri, he would probably have "protected" them until today, letting them rotten on the bench for years.
I do not agree even with a single comma of your post, defining khedira and mandzukic ex players is ridiculous and it's a great display of the shallowness and lack of understanding of the game by many spoiled juve fans

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
@FootballHQ, still convinced Parma aren't going down? They are the worst team in the league along with Chievo atm.
:lol:

At 1-1 you were 3 points off 10th ffs.

Yeah I watched most of the first half. Thought Parma played really well in first tbh. Bruno Alves had a free kick that Gollini saved on the goal line and then one of your players missed a one on one straight after so should've been leading at half time. Don't mind Atalanta winning as would love to see them get 4th, be good for the game in Italy.

Last 8 games you've played Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Atalanta and Napoli so bit of context required I think.

Mick321

I know I say it every week but it's because he costs Roma every week, Robin Olsen is lucky to be a professional footballer. It's actually quite frightening he's somehow blagged it to this level!

Fosu-Mens

I know I say it every week but it's because he costs Roma every week, Robin Olsen is lucky to be a professional footballer. It's actually quite frightening he's somehow blagged it to this level!
Romas season was fecked when they signed him. Shocking decision. Roma looked like they had something exciting going on last season with a number of decent and promising players. Managed to offload Nainggolan to Inter for £££ and Zaniolo+Santon. Got a decent amount for Allison and could have bought a decent central defender and a GK for that.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Never seen that before and probably never see it again, Allan of Napoli lying down behind the defensive wall facing a free-kick central on the edge of the box from Kolarov.....

Can get away with that when you are 1-4 up in added-time I suppose.
Inter player did it v Messi FK in CL few months ago.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Never seen that before and probably never see it again, Allan of Napoli lying down behind the defensive wall facing a free-kick central on the edge of the box from Kolarov.....

Can get away with that when you are 1-4 up in added-time I suppose.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
You see that all the time these days. There’s either a player lying down or a player right behind the wall ready to block it

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Napoli were really good today in fairness. Mertens morphed back into 17/18 version. Perfect warm up for Arsenal and I expect them to get a score draw at Emirates.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
I do not agree even with a single comma of your post, defining khedira and mandzukic ex players is ridiculous and it's a great display of the shallowness and lack of understanding of the game by many spoiled juve fans
And I don't agree with you when you say that young players have to be protected staying years on the bench. Mbappe and De Ligt began to play regularly in their sides and in the national team when they were babies, and now they are reputed as champions. People like you are the cause why in Italy it's difficult for young players to make experience in their side and many of the brightes ones fail to grow up and remain average players (or worse) forever.
With Allegri players like Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappé, De Ligt, Pogba had probably began their career 3 or 4 years after they really started. This is not protection. This means punish them.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Disgraceful scenes again in the Serie A with the Cagliari crowd making monkey noises to Kean and Matuidi. Kean then scored and celebrated in front of them :cool: Matuidi was very upset and made the ref stop the game and an announcement was made in the stadium.
They've got to do something, this was not a few stupid individuals you could clearly hear dozens and dozens of people doing it...

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Disgraceful scenes again in the Serie A with the Cagliari crowd making monkey noises to Kean and Matuidi. Kean then scored and celebrated in front of them :cool: Matuidi was very upset and made the ref stop the game and an announcement was made in the stadium.
They've got to do something, this was not a few stupid individuals you could clearly hear dozens and dozens of people doing it...
Yet his own fecking teammate goes on record after the game and says things like this.

The problem in Italy is as big as anywhere in Europe, and like you say, it's not just a few people either. Simply abhorrent, and probably an enormously bitter pill to swallow for a 19-year old who was born and raised in Italy.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't Cagliari have some black players? Joao Pedro?

I wonder what the hell they must be thinking in situations like that. Would be looking to move away from the club in that situation tbh.

izec

Italy is another country with rising problems it seems. It was less i thought a while back, now it is increasing. Disgusting. But again, they wont care. fecking cnuts

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Italy is another country with rising problems it seems. It was less i thought a while back, now it is increasing. Disgusting. But again, they wont care. fecking cnuts
Island teams also seem to have more issues than on mainland. Different country but haven't Bastia and Ajacco from Corsica had loads of issues with racism and fan violence?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Don't Cagliari have some black players? Joao Pedro?

I wonder what the hell they must be thinking in situations like that. Would be looking to move away from the club in that situation tbh.
There's your mistake :lol: It's pure unfiltered stupidity and lack of education. There's also been 2 or 3 cases recently in the NBA. Like, the effing NBA where 99.8% of players are black. They just see these athletes like circus performers only there for their amusement, not human beings.
They should have to play the reminder of the season behind close doors, that would hit them right in the wallet.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
There's your mistake :lol: It's pure unfiltered stupidity and lack of education. There's also been 2 or 3 cases recently in the NBA. Like, the effing NBA where 99.8% of players are black. They just see these athletes like circus performers only there for their amusement, not human beings.
They should have to play the reminder of the season behind close doors, that would hit them right in the wallet.
No I meant what would Joao Pedro be thinking in that situation, opposition player being mocked/abused when he is of the same skin colour. He's arguably their best player aswell so him leaving would hurt them quite a lot.

Ludens the Red

I mean, how is this ever going to be eradicated in Italy with disgraceful comments like these by his own team mate and the opposition Chairman.

Bonnuci

He told Sky Sport Italia: “Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his team-mates.

"He knows he could’ve done something differently too.

“There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered.

"I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way.

“We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.
Cagilari Chairman

He told Sky Sport Italia: “Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his team-mates.

"He knows he could’ve done something differently too.

“There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered.

"I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way.

“We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.

How dare you be black, receive abuse, score and then have the audacity celebrate. Absolute shit-houses.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I mean, how is this ever going to be eradicated in Italy with disgraceful comments like these by his own team mate and the opposition Chairman.

Bonnuci

Cagilari Chairman

How dare you be black, receive abuse, score and then have the audacity celebrate. Absolute shit-houses.
I think he only received abuse after the celebration, hence Bonucci's comments.

Saying the blame is 50-50 is incredibly stupid by Bonucci, he never seemed very bright. He seemed to mean that it was stupid for Kean to provoke the fans too and that abuse is expected after doing something like that. In no way should he have worded that in a way that can be interpreted as him excusing the fans for the behaviour or putting any sort of blame on Kean for it. Maybe the translation doesn't show the full context.

Ludens the Red

I think he only received abuse after the celebration, hence Bonucci's comments.

Saying the blame is 50-50 is incredibly stupid by Bonucci, he never seemed very bright. He seemed to mean that it was stupid for Kean to provoke the fans too and that abuse is expected after doing something like that. In no way should he have worded that in a way that can be interpreted as him excusing the fans for the behaviour or putting any sort of blame on Kean for it. Maybe the translation doesn't show the full context.
Hmm commentator on
The clip I watched made mention of Kean being jeered all game just after he scored. Can’t see why he’d celebrate like that unless of previous abuse.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
That doesn't even matter. See, Bonnuci has already changed the discussion by putting the focus on Kean.

Idiotic to say the least!

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Hmm commentator on
The clip I watched made mention of Kean being jeered all game just after he scored. Can’t see why he’d celebrate like that unless of previous abuse.
I think he got booed during the game, after the celebration was when I could hear monkey noises coming the stands. Doesn't really matter though, hopefully all this media talk leads to some actual changes in the punishment for these people.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I have a friend who's entire family left Turin cause of racism. I shit you not.
I think he got booed during the game, after the celebration was when I could hear monkey noises coming the stands. Doesn't really matter though, hopefully all this media talk leads to some actual changes in the punishment for these people.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Apparently the same happened to Matuidi last year away at Cagliari too so yeah, seems like it's nothing new there.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
And I don't agree with you when you say that young players have to be protected staying years on the bench. Mbappe and De Ligt began to play regularly in their sides and in the national team when they were babies, and now they are reputed as champions. People like you are the cause why in Italy it's difficult for young players to make experience in their side and many of the brightes ones fail to grow up and remain average players (or worse) forever.
With Allegri players like Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappé, De Ligt, Pogba had probably began their career 3 or 4 years after they really started. This is not protection. This means punish them.
Nobody said years, you are saying that and that's bs. Kean. Is 19 and at his first season with juve because Allegri wanted him and vetoed his loan, the same Allegri that after coaching him for half a season is gradually introducing him more and more. The same Allegri that has played bentancur as a starter with Barca, real and mu, the same Allegri who made pogba a key player of his first juve 5 years ago, but for sure you and other fans know better than him

Baxter

Allegri and Bonucci an embarrassment. He can celebrate however he wants after the abuse. To turn any of the blame onto Kean is a disgrace.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The same Bonucci that celebrates infront if Juve fans when he scored. Wish someone would slap him.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
No I meant what would Joao Pedro be thinking in that situation, opposition player being mocked/abused when he is of the same skin colour. He's arguably their best player aswell so him leaving would hurt them quite a lot.
All teams have black players but expecting logic from animals is like expecting donkeys to be able to talk. Having said that I believe Kean was wrong to celebrate that way. I totally understand where he is coming from but he was mistaken nonetheless. Showing restraint in the face of abuse is a better way to show your superiority Vs these animals. I also despise the moralists that are criticising bonucci