Italian Serie A 2018-19

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So first defeat in the league for Juventus. They looked jaded after giving everything against Atletico, plus a massive turnover costed them the game. Some of their reserves are just crap.

AC Milan seem to be finally on the upward curve.Playing the type of football you wouldn't initially expect from a Gattuso side.Breaking down the stereotype there.

Got some interesting young talents too.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
It's mad how much Chiellini carries that defense. No wonder Bonucci was shit at Milan last year.

The fact Juventus almost sold Rugani for 45 million to Chelsea and Alex Sandro for about the same to United is hilarious.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I know we are almost safe, but i can't accept to lose the games in the way we did today and against Napoli. fecking bunch of cnuts without any pride and love for the shirt.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Younes scoring for Napoli.

How long has he been playing for them? I remember being impressive by his performances for Ajax in their Europa run.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Vecino made it 1-0 in the Milan derby. Milan are the in-form team, still expect them to turn this around

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ref doing the splits while giving the penalty :lol:

This has been a great game of football. 3-1 to Inter, El Toro.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
That was a very soft penalty. Ref not helping his case by falling over as the incident happened :lol:

AJ10

Are these refs just giving Reds because they can review it with VAR, Just like yesterday its not a red.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Great win and a deserved one for Inter. Milan were not at their best for most of the game and only came alive in the last minutes.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great game with high pace till the end and great result for us :D
And of course i couldn't watch most of it. Literally the moment i got home musacchio scored. I turned it off :lol:

Onwards and Upwards, or whatever really :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Luis Alberto at his best yesterday :drool:

Milan derby was fun. Shoutout to Handanovic. His distribution was Neuer-esque yesterday. Skriniar was probably my MOTM.

Brozovic is a very good player, and I've liked him for a long time, but he must be an absolute pain to play with. He's literally moaning/having a go at his team mates 99% of the game. He makes Roy Keane look like Ronaldinho.
I've not seen a single Italian game this year. How is my man Bakayoko doing? Seems to be a regular after a dodgy start.
He was probably Milans best player against Inter last night.
Perisic is useless this season. Can't believe Mou wanted to bring him to United :lol:
He's been alright whenever I've seen Inter, but yeah, it's crazy Mourinho wanted him over Martial.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Perisic is useless this season. Can't believe Mou wanted to bring him to United :lol:
Now he started following Maxi Lopez on twitter :lol:

When whole things start to settle down and take a back seat, he goes and does that.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
On the bench, yeah :lol:

Must say, milan handled it all very well. You can tell they got Maldini and Leonardo in charge and Ringhio for manager
Yep, wouldn't have been possible until sometimes ago. You can see they are finally heading into the right direction.

Last edited:

DavidDeSchmikes

Davide Nicola has been sacked by Udinese after 4 months in charge. He replaced Julio Velazquez in November, but Udinese are now 15th only a point from safety. He is the 11th manager to be sacked this season

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Yep, but now they are just interested in buying cheap crap. Apart from De Paul, they have bought no unknown player who has then become good in the last years.
The Pozzo family began many years ago to make profits with players trading. After buying Udinese they have been earning much money for many years signing young players from East Europe or South America and selling them after a few years. They (or at least the father Giampaolo) proved to be very good in this activity, and they decided to made of it the core business of the family. About ten year ago they bought a small team in Spain (Granada, Tercera Division, and they sold it in 2016. Now they are focused on Watford. In England they can obviously earn much more money than in Italy, and it seems that they are doing well there. Udinese is a marginal activity now, and probably they are not very interested to this club anymore. Perhaps in the future Udinese will be a club where Watford can place some of their players to let them make an experience in an important league. But the real business is in England now, not in Italy.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The Pozzo family began many years ago to make profits with players trading. After buying Udinese they have been earning much money for many years signing young players from East Europe or South America and selling them after a few years. They (or at least the father Giampaolo) proved to be very good in this activity, and they decided to made of it the core business of the family. About ten year ago they bought a small team in Spain (Granada, Tercera Division, and they sold it in 2016. Now they are focused on Watford. In England they can obviously earn much more money than in Italy, and it seems that they are doing well there. Udinese is a marginal activity now, and probably they are not very interested to this club anymore. Perhaps in the future Udinese will be a club where Watford can place some of their players to let them make an experience in an important league. But the real business is in England now, not in Italy.
Yep, think so. They should sell Udinese, tbh.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Yep, think so. They should sell Udinese, tbh.
why is that? they are still one of the best clubs in terms of management, they built a new stadium and they keep Udinese in Serie A while clubs of way bigger cities like Palermo and Bari are in B or C. They cannot compete regularly for the top 9 spots but from time to time they do and if I was a not deluded Udinese fan I would never wish them to go

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
So first defeat in the league for Juventus. They looked jaded after giving everything against Atletico, plus a massive turnover costed them the game. Some of their reserves are just crap.
I do not think the problem was the quality of reserves which very good by the way and the worst on the pitch some of the regular starters like Can and Dybala, but the tank was empty and they were not running at all, see the action of the second goal as a case in point. Even so, without the horrible refereeing they would not have lost probably

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I do not think the problem was the quality of reserves which very good by the way and the worst on the pitch some of the regular starters like Can and Dybala, but the tank was empty and they were not running at all, see the action of the second goal as a case in point. Even so, without the horrible refereeing they would not have lost probably
That's true. It was bound to happen after a very demanging game.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Serie A is back with 2 big games: Roma-Napoli and Inter-Lazio. They are 2 "six-pointer" for the Champions.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Kean made the right choice to stay at Juventus last summer. Playing alongside the likes of CR7, Mandzukic, Pjanic and so on has done him so well.