Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
As long as everyone is fit Juve will be fine, that's rarely been the case in the last few years though

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
Important win for Juventus. Set pieces is the problem. We need to sort it out as soon as possible or we will be in very bad place.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Come, come all! Enter Happy-go-lucky Jose Mourinho's Funhouse! Every game hilarious entertaining end to end stuff!! Fast paced!! Chaotic!! Anything can happen!! May even include passages of breathtaking attacking football!!

Whatever happened to Jose in Rome, long may it continue :lol: :lol:

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
It was quite fortuitous...
in 2015 they knocked out Dortmund (that year Dortmund was in relegation spots), and the referees made their part against Monaco (1st leg and 2nd leg) and Real Madrid (2nd leg)
in 2017 Juve was far better than Porto and Monaco, the only significant win they got was against Barcelona (3-0).

Juve had a very good team those years though... I'm still thinking they could have won the Champions League if they had another manager instead of Allegri.
The difference in quality with Real Madrid in the final was way too much, the only Juve players who could start for that Real Madrid side were Bonucci,Buffon, and peak Dybala, the rest no way, Real Madrid XI was superior.

I don't rate Allegri that much, but that final was lost since the beginning just looking at the XI of both teams.

In 2015 they lost against a monstrous combination of peak Messi,peak Suárez, and peak Neymar who destroyed Bayern Munich over two legs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Come, come all! Enter Happy-go-lucky Jose Mourinho's Funhouse! Every game hilarious entertaining end to end stuff!! Fast paced!! Chaotic!! Anything can happen!! May even include passages of breathtaking attacking football!!

They're even playing pretty nice football at times. Serie A in general has been more intense and end to end than it usually is. Sassuolo remains the most entertaining team in the league.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

He's given up caring now and is just having a laugh, not trying as hard is actually working for him by the look of things.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Roma only had one shot in the second half so there's still plenty to improve but it's been a good start. They have the derby at the weekend now

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
That red card for Pellegrini looks like a bad call. From the angle I saw it, looked like his elbow made contact with the opponents shoulder, not head. And the red is a huge blow for Roma because he will miss the Derby against Lazio this weekend. He's been Roma's best player so far this season.

JSVeron

Supports
FC Internazionale Milano
The difference in quality with Real Madrid in the final was way too much, the only Juve players who could start for that Real Madrid side were Bonucci,Buffon, and peak Dybala, the rest no way, Real Madrid XI was superior.

I don't rate Allegri that much, but that final was lost since the beginning just looking at the XI of both teams.
Totally agree… and I am still wondering why Juventus fans in Italy in 2017 were very confident to win…Some juventini friends o’mine still think they were stronger than Madrid.

It seems madness for me, that Madrid was an amazing XI

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Maldini scores for Milan.. that's a nostalgic name that I haven't heard for years.
Is this kid Paolo's son or unrelated?
Edit; Paolo's son.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Maldini legacy continues. Daniel with his first serie A goal

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Really think Atalanta can win Serie A this season.

They're in the mix already if they can hold on to the win away to Inter.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Our fans are gonna think Atalanta will be a piece of cake - they're very a scary team.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
If the whole situation between Papu and Gasperini hadn't happened they'd be my favourites for this season. I don't expect them to be consistent enough to win the title without Papu. On their day they'll outplay anyone though

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Our fans are gonna think Atalanta will be a piece of cake - they're very a scary team.
Probably will be same as Leipzig last season, think you'll be o.k v them at Old Trafford but they'll be very tough to beat home especially with the wing backs like Gosens flooding forward.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If the whole situation between Papu and Gasperini hadn't happened they'd be my favourites for this season. I don't expect them to be consistent enough to win the title without Papu. On their day they'll outplay anyone though
Has Gomez even played that much at Sevilla? They're playing now aswell and just checked and he's on the bench.

Illic dosen't play much either anymore so impressive how good they still look forward, Musso and Demiral good pick ups at the back aswell.

KC91

Napoli need better fullback depth if they want to have a legit chance at the title.

That being said they've dominated every match they've played so far this season, in Serie A, and in Europe.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Brain-dead moment there.

Penalty to Inter.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Disallowed???

Yes. And corner kick to atalanta :houllier:

Wow, how far back did they go???

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This has been an INCREDIBLE game anyways

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Dzeko with second easy header. Good cross by Sanchez.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
50 chances a minute :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of those games that HAVE to be seen :drool::drool::drool: