Italian Serie A 2022/23

Pintu

Lukaku benched (again) for the Super Cup... 4th game in the last 12 days and still no start for him since the full return of Lautaro.

Milan, still without Maignan, bringing in Kjaer.

Pintu

And Inter leads 2-0 already. 36-year-old Dzeko is still a wonderful footballer.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
We're shit this season, Pioli need to fix our problems ASAP otherwise no way we finish in the top4.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I see Iervolino got smart. Cut out the middle man, don't waste money on a new guy for a couple weeks, just go straight back to Nicola and get the benefits of his mysterious magic which only works if he takes over a team mid-season(even if he started the season with them)

abundance

Supports
Inter
Ops.

And that's only for the "fake plusvalenze" thing.
The criminal and sports trials for cooking the books on wages have yet to start.

Oh, btw, Tottenham is without a sports director now.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Calciopoli pt. II. Don't those feckers ever learn? Pogba fecked even before kicking a ball. Juventus used to be such a glamour club. They're nothing these days.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Calciopoli pt. II. Don't those feckers ever learn? Pogba fecked even before kicking a ball. Juventus used to be such a glamour club. They're nothing these days.
Part 3. There was already Totonero scandal in the 80s

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That didn't involve Juventus.

It's still act III though, they went on trial for the doping in the 90s
Oh but they managed to stall that out

Even though they likely ruined Del Piero in the process, can't convince me him growing horns in 97/98 wasn't related to the injuries that followed and turned him into a freaking joke for 3 years before he literally had to re-learn how to play

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
There is no way back from this farce and nobody really cares anymore, apart of a minority of fans.
Stop letting criminals run your club?
Enjoy your “victory” and good luck, third time good.:)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean this is funny but still it's juventus, i want them to suffer not to disappear. It's not barcelona :lol:

BorisManUtd

Argentina won the World Cup and Napoli seem to be on course to win Serie A. If only Maradona could've lived bit longer to see it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Last time argentina won the world cup napoli went on to win the league the following season too. Symmetry

50 points in the first 19 games, that 13/14 juventus shit...

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Yeah, that’s the spirit :D nobody thinks Elkann wants to go the judicial route, so he will accept whatever random sanction in order to stop the sh*tstorm on this broken toy and go back to his beloved financial deals and mergers.

Idxomer

Imagine if Napoli also gets docked points, that Osimhen deal was obviously very dodgy from the beginning and was called as such on here.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Napoli could do wonders in Europe this season, serie seems to be done at this point.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Imagine if Napoli also gets docked points, that Osimhen deal was obviously very dodgy from the beginning and was called as such on here.
In hindside that was a fair price for Osimhen :wenger:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Atalanta has scored 16 goals in the past 7 days (and this game not finished yet). Are they back? We'll see

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
We're shit this season, Pioli needs to fix our problems ASAP otherwise no way we finish in the top 4.
He needs to change some of his tactics now. Almost every team knows how to make us trouble. Our attack depends too much on the wings especially the left-side combination of Theo and Leao. We need to fix our right winger, and the easiest way is to use Brahim as an rw. I think another interesting way is to change the formation to 4-3-3 since we don't have an elite cam( I don't count Brahim and CDK as an elite). Tonali and Bennacer wouldn't have problems with 4-3-3, despite being a bit different dynamics.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Inter lose at home to Empoli. Down to ten men for an hour though. Looks like only Milan can stop Napoli this season

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Inter lose at home to Empoli. Down to ten men for an hour though. Looks like only Milan can stop Napoli this season
It's not like Inter weren't threatening, but without Dzeko, they don't have a reliable focal point who can consistently get into goalscoring positions consistently and not necessarily hunt for the ball to his feet. Lautaro's not someone who can lead the line, unfortunately, as he plays more like a second striker. Lukaku should have started for them at least.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
Looks like only FIGC can stop Napoli this season...

To me, it's a pleasant season so far in general, the league has become really strong again and some very promising young domestic players play a big part in that, which is simply great. Fully expecting the azzurri to play for titles soon.

The muddy waters of too creative accounting isn't something to write home about of course, but overall it's a minor thing compared to the ball (the better half of) the league is playing, imo.

I think we are about to witness a great second half of the campaign, and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Yeah, that’s the spirit :D nobody thinks Elkann wants to go the judicial route, so he will accept whatever random sanction in order to stop the sh*tstorm on this broken toy and go back to his beloved financial deals and mergers.
Collegio di Garanzia dello Sport aren't exactly his friends anyway :smirk: