Italian Serie A 2022/23

prateik

Just saw the table..3 points between 2nd and 6th. That is really close.

Superunknown

Trying to get my planning done for this week, but this Napoli match is just too fun to watch. What a game.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Brilliant game. Roma played well but as soon as they scored the equaliser, they sat off. Simeone is a fighter like his dad.

avgp_1

Unfortunate result for Roma, they played well. Hope they end up in the CL spots

Ladron de redcafe

Napoli pretty much have a lock on this year's title, don't they? The points advantage is enormous and nobody else is playing close to well enough to put together a run to claw the deficit back.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Napoli pretty much have a lock on this year's title, don't they? The points advantage is enormous and nobody else is playing close to well enough to put together a run to claw the deficit back.
Keep calm please. Napoli is the Spurs of Italy. So nothing is secure until it's mathematically guaranteed.

I'd like to see a great CL run as well. We have it all to battle whoever.

I think Napoli has the best CF depth in the world at the moment: Osimhen out, Raspadori or Simeone in. That's neat. That's feckin top stuff.

I truly hope if the season is successful (Scudetto etc), then Napoli will be sold empty. Osimhen + Kvara is 200 mil total, it'd be stupid not to sell. Reinvest the money and build youth or make smart buys (Lobotka, Kvara etc) and still be competitive. Reinvest to the stadium and create something more long-term.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Keep calm please. Napoli is the Spurs of Italy. So nothing is secure until it's mathematically guaranteed.

I'd like to see a great CL run as well. We have it all to battle whoever.

I think Napoli has the best CF depth in the world at the moment: Osimhen out, Raspadori or Simeone in. That's neat. That's feckin top stuff.

I truly hope if the season is successful (Scudetto etc), then Napoli will be sold empty. Osimhen + Kvara is 200 mil total, it'd be stupid not to sell. Reinvest the money and build youth or make smart buys (Lobotka, Kvara etc) and still be competitive. Reinvest to the stadium and create something more long-term.
But this season the circumstances are so much different from the previous seasons. Napoli has already demonstrated everyone in terms of performance and consistency. And if you look at every top team situation at the moment, I don't think any team has a chance to beat Napoli( from 2-20 places). Agree with the cf depth, Osimhen is top-class, and Raspadori and Simone are great from the bench.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, it's done, Napoli are champions of Italy, no amount of jinx can change it mate

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
I also can't see how Napoli could possibly drop this. They would probably win with 30 points until the end of season, nobody is showing even bits of consistency.

And the other important thing is that Napoli has the best team obviously. It's not like Leicester is leading and you are thinking whether they are capable of whitstanding the pressure. This is leagues best team.

Wayne's World

Great to see Napoli win the championship, an iconic club and I actually think they have a great chance at the CL too

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Cremonese in the semi finals of the Coppa Italia.
They’ll play Fiorentina

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
Napoli is first and foremost Napoli. They do look impressive and show splendid form, but it's beginning of February and a long way to go still.

But news of the day is US Cremonese with an intense 2-1 Coppa quarterfinal win over AS Roma. First minutes for Galdames, veteran Ciofani subbed in, and Mouhammadou Sarr in goal. Although lucky, that was one big slap in Romas face. It was like they were missing a star player in midfield.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Milan really look like relegation battlers. They were never playing beatiful football since Pioli came in, but at least you couldn't question their heart and workrate. Now it's all gone.

Inzaghi on the other hand should seriously answer how he lost Scudetto to this lot. Inter should have comfortably won last season.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
The prosecutor of the investigation Prisma, Ciro Santoriello is in a storm. In fact, a new video has appeared on the web in which the public prosecutor, a huge Napoli fan, does not hide his hatred for Juventus: "Yes, I admit it, I am a huge Napoli fan and I hate Juventus (laughs, ed.). Let's say that as a fan Napoli is more important, as a Public Prosecutor I am obviously anti-Juventus... Against thievery on the pitch...". (laughs), says Santoriello, who in another video that went viral in the evening and dating back to 2019, had revealed his aversion to the black and white colors.

Validated source, La Repubblica here: https://video.repubblica.it/sport/s...o-ministero-sono-antijuventino/437641/438607?

Last edited:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
After #Santoriello here is #Tamajo, who will examine the #Juve appeal in the Court of Conciliation of
@Coninews . We don't know if he hates #Juventus too, but he certainly supports Napoli

(has been their CEO in the past, as you can read from his public CV)

EDIT: his public CV from Coni website here (.pdf file): https://www.coni.it/images/pdf/curriculum_M._de_Luca_Tamajo.pdf

Last edited:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
This is another member of the CONI Guarantee Board, Vincenzo Cesaro from Naples, here on his Facebook profile with a number of hateful, spiteful posts against @juventusfc (and against any neutrality oath regarding his task)

Ok, I’m stopping here with this circus, I’m only a fan. I can’t believe Elkann (the owner, the man actually financing or sustaining indirectly with almost 1b euros this circus in three years) still wants to put up with these morons, gammons and minus habentes. His business, anyway. Enjoy the wrestling, folks.

Pintu

2 goals and 1 assist for Vlahovic puts an end to Juve's bad run in the league (1 point from 9). And a clean sheet as well, after conceding 10 goals in the last 3 games.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
This is another member of the CONI Guarantee Board, Vincenzo Cesaro from Naples, here on his Facebook profile with a number of hateful, spiteful posts against @juventusfc (and against any neutrality oath regarding his task)

Ok, I’m stopping here with this circus, I’m only a fan. I can’t believe Elkann (the owner, the man actually financing or sustaining indirectly with almost 1b euros this circus in three years) still wants to put up with these morons, gammons and minus habentes. His business, anyway. Enjoy the wrestling, folks.
it's baffling how we aren't saying a word when we should burn the ground all around us.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Bepi can you can send me a message? can't share media

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Bepi can you can send me a message? can't share media
Let it ride, mate… there will be many more legal occurrences in the following weeks / months and it is Elkann’s job to defend his toy, if he likes. Fans have done their part already.

el3mel

Roma's scoring records are really embarrassing this season. 29 goals in 22 games and I'm pretty sure the majority of them were from set pieces. That's truly an awful record.

The rest of the top 6 teams in Serie A have scored +37 goals.