Italian Serie A 2023/2024

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This might sound like a silly question but in the Milan derby do they split the fans 50/50 or is it like any other normal matches where who evers classed as the home team will have majority of the fans?

didz

This might sound like a silly question but in the Milan derby do they split the fans 50/50 or is it like any other normal matches where who evers classed as the home team will have majority of the fans?
The latter. I don't think that's a silly question at all by the way, I spent years wondering.

Ole'sgunnarwin

I look at the Milan side and I see more quality individuals. But Inter are a far better team, Pioli has been horrendous, surprised he's still there.

DJ_21

The latter. I don't think that's a silly question at all by the way, I spent years wondering.
Thought so. Just a weird one with them sharing grounds but I imagine quite a few of them go in the opposite end anyway. They might be family/friends that support the opposite but sit together at the stadium.

didz

Such a great goal from Thuram. Just waits for the defenders to block their own keeper's line of sight and places it. Must be great clinching the title away to your biggest rival and on your own turf simultaneously.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Milan look horrendous. They look like us.

Also the TNT Co-commentator is doing my tits in with his pronunciation of Giroud.

Saying it like ‘Gerude’. Irritating.

DJ_21

Been waiting for this to happen all game… it’s always right at the end

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I look at the Milan side and I see more quality individuals. But Inter are a far better team, Pioli has been horrendous, surprised he's still there.
Not really. Other than Leao, Maignan, and maybe Theo, Inter have FAR better players everywhere else

Pintu

Deserving champion. Inzaghi has done a great job since taking over.

(unsurprisingly Theo and Calabria lose their minds… and Dumfries dragged out with Theo)

Pintu

Not really. Other than Leao, Maignan, and maybe Theo, Inter have FAR better players everywhere else
Milan has better wingers/second striker attacking options... The problem of Milan‘s attack is their main striker. Giroud isn’t the same anymore, and should be a squad player. They Their midfield is alright.

I also find Inter’s midfield a bit short in numbers. They play 3 and they only have the 3 + Frattesi.

DJ_21

Would love Inzaghi at Utd next season.
Ye he’s the sort of guy we need. He’s a winner! And a perfectionist… he’s turned players like Darmian and Mkhitaryan into world beaters. He improves average players… he also as a strictness about him. I love how he’s always vocal on the touchline even when a few goals up

abundance

Supports
Inter
Such a great goal from Thuram. Just waits for the defenders to block their own keeper's line of sight and places it. Must be great clinching the title away to your biggest rival and on your own turf simultaneously.
116 years of Derby di Milano, and tonight is the first time ever that the game assigns a scudetto.

It also never happened before that one of the teams won the derby six consecutive times.

It all had to happen tonight, for our second star, 58 years after we obtained our first in 1966, which was exactly 58 years after the club foundation.

It's such a feeling to be interista tonight.

didz

116 years of Derby di Milano, and tonight is the first time ever that the game assigns a scudetto.

It also never happened before that one of the teams won the derby six consecutive times.

It all had to happen tonight, for our second star, 58 years after we obtained our first in 1966, which was exactly 58 years after the club foundation.

It's such a feeling to be interista tonight.
Congratulations!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milan has better wingers/second striker attacking options...
Inter don't play with wing forwards, and Jovic/Okafor being better than Arnautovic/Sanchez...sure, maybe, but it's not saying much

Meanwhile, Frattesi barely plays for Inter and he'd be Milan's best midfielder - by a lot. De Vrij is a backup for Inter and he'd be Milan's best CB

Lautaro is the best player in the league and Thuram makes the top 5

Milan have Leao, Theo and Maignan. The rest is all fairly average. Good players but not great ones.

Their midfield is alright.
It lacks a defensive anchor, but yeah, it's "allright". Inter's is one of the very best in the world

BorisManUtd

Well done to Inter fans on here. Do think they'd go all the way to the final of CL again this season if they got through at Atletico. Few big chances missed to kill the game and Atletico punished them unfortunately.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
Congratz to Inter fans!!

PD: BTW you lot might have had the most likeable Presidents/ Vices of the world in recent times with Moratti, Fachetti and Zanetti, not a small feature with how despicable those usually are