Italian Serie A 2023/2024

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Mourinho will completely destroy Roma. That ECL win is the worst thing that could have happened to the club, it lulled them into sense that they are on the right track with Jose. It should be well known by now that you can never be on right track with Jose.

avgp_1

Not a scoreline I was expecting to see. Lazio leading 3 -1 away to Napoli

Edit 2-1. Goal disallowed

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Feel for Guendouzi, could have been goal + assist at his debut but rules are rules

philippexyz

It looks like Napoli won't be good this season as they were last season.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
It looks like Napoli won't be good this season as they were last season.
As i said in the beginning of this thread - one hit wonder. The reason why i am so confident - there is no plan, no structure, nothing to keep them the level they were the last season. It just happened to have the right players and coach at the right moment. That happens very rare. Rudi Garcia is a downgrade to Spalletti but the bigger problem is the lack of direction of this club.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lazio beat Napoli last season too away from home. Bit of a bogey team

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Lautaro Martinez. What a start to the season.

Inter have done a great mercato. Let's hope we can go all the way in CL this year.

izec

Inter seem in good form and will be up there with a good chance for the title. Impressed by their consistency the last 3 years.

marktan

Surprisingly Inter have had a very good window. Signed a lot of good players for not much and made a 60m euro profit.

Combined with reaching the CL final that should help their debt repayment issues a bit

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Marcus Thuram seems like a good fit in this team. I think he can be a great striking partner with Lautaro.

Frattesi is also a very interesting signing. He will be one of the best box-midfielders in a few years. Hakan Çalhanoğlu is steadily becoming better for each game and he got that freekick and penalty-magic.

Bastoni is certainly one of the best CB's in the world already.

Barella and Lautaro are beasts. Top 5 in their positions without a doubt. Maybe rather top 3.

All looking well ahead of the derby. Milan look strong aswell and Leao is scary indeed but Inter are stronger in every part and have mental edge.

I guess this years Serie A will be a Milano-affair though. Napoli might replace AC Milan. Inter will be up there if Lautaro stays fit.

DiMarco on the left flank is proving to be world class aswell. Underrated player. Top left-back.

Gibb11

Marcus Thuram seems like a good fit in this team. I think he can be a great striking partner with Lautaro.

Frattesi is also a very interesting signing. He will be one of the best box-midfielders in a few years. Hakan Çalhanoğlu is steadily becoming better for each game and he got that freekick and penalty-magic.

Bastoni is certainly one of the best CB's in the world already.

Barella and Lautaro are beasts. Top 5 in their positions without a doubt. Maybe rather top 3.

All looking well ahead of the derby. Milan look strong aswell and Leao is scary indeed but Inter are stronger in every part and have mental edge.

I guess this years Serie A will be a Milano-affair though. Napoli might replace AC Milan. Inter will be up there if Lautaro stays fit.

DiMarco on the left flank is proving to be world class aswell. Underrated player. Top left-back.
Dimarco is quality never understand why he was benched before or not in the team every time I saw inter he seemed one of thier best players of the day, Just needs to perform nationally now

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Dimarco is quality never understand why he was benched before or not in the team every time I saw inter he seemed one of thier best players of the day, Just needs to perform nationally now
He will. He is a starter for the National Team right now, starting the last 4 matches on the national team.

One of the best left-backs in the world and he is stabile, rarely giving a bad performance.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Juventus with no european play. They could prove a problem. Maybe theyre a bit too weak to compete at the very top, even if they can solely focus on the league.

Napoli feels weaker than last season, still a strong squad but the manager-change could prove to weaken them this season i feel.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Pogba positive for testosterone. Let's hope for the results of the final analysis.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Since pre season of last year, I have like Inter's Kristjan Asllani. I don't think he'll be a top midfielder but I think he'll be good. Very good at turning away from pressure.

I hope he leaves Inter because I just can't see him ever getting consistent game time. I think he could be a starting midfielder for a midtable Italian side. Even if he just leaves on loan I'd welcome it.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Dimarco are really good. Has to be one of the best in his position. Rarely do a bad match and now more often do very good in matches.

Dumfries seems to be winning the duel against Theo Hernandez.

Lay

Can this thread be pinned? I posted in the wrong thread earlier

Lay

Inter for the title this season by the looks of it.

avgp_1

Great finish to the Genoa-Napoli game, ends 2-2.
Fair result I'd say, Napoli only really started playing after being 2 goals down. Couple of brilliant goals though

Lay

Rudi Garcia needs to figure out how to get Raspadori into the starting XI. The defence is terrible this season though, Ostigard and Jesus ain't it.

samlee86

To think people on the cafe were calling Vlahovic overrated. :houllier:

ExoduS

To think people on the cafe were calling Vlahovic overrated. :houllier:
They also said that he doesn't have a right foot haha. That second goal was a masterpiece. First wasn't bad either but second goal was wow!

Second goal starts at 2:10 mark.

avgp_1

Roma a whole lot better with Dybala back, Sanches looked good, first goal for Lukaku to make it 6-0.

avgp_1

Fantastic game between Sassuolo and Juve. 3-2 for Sassuolo.

Boloca looks a pretty good midfielder. So press resistant

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
A hat trick of mistakes from Szczęsny.
Hilarious own goal and terrible from the defender but what was Szczęsny doing kicking across the pitch like that