It's Coming Home watch | 2024 WE GO AGAIN

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Havnt been tested at all in this world cup. One game against USA and looked shaky most of the game.

Senegal, Wales and Iran are championship level at best.
I'm sure before the game people were telling us what a difficult game they'd be.

England managed the game very well in the end. Professional performance that could easily go wrong.

Havnt been tested at all in this world cup. One game against USA and looked shaky most of the game.

Meh, Argentina couldn’t beat Saudi, Japan beat Spain etc etc.
England have been impressive, France a different level altogether but same goes for them also, most sides have barely been tested yet, that’s the WC for you.

RedStarUnited

France have played Poland, Tunisia, Australia and Denmark which isn't all that either and have lost a game
Not a Southgate fan at all but France are beatable. Walker and stones will have to have faultless games though because Mbappe is really up for this.

FattyFooty

I know its for fun and all.
But are you guys serius? I really think England has a chance of taking this. They look good.

Also, USA, Wales and Senegal is kinda good.

Chief123

The irony of these posts when you see Saudi beat Argentina, Japan beat Spain, Japan beat Germany, Morocco beat Belgium…but when a team does it’s job successfully they’ve not been tested.

Chief123

But are you guys serius? I really think England has a chance of taking this. They look good.

I’d actually fancy us if it wasn’t the fact it’s France next. If we can get past France then I genuinely think we have a great chance against the rest.

France’s attack with Mbappe and Dembele will be a huge challenge to hold off.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea

Didn’t watch the game but Wales are pretty bad, we’ve been on a victory lap since 2016 and the team as a whole is very weak

I do rate US and Senegal though

FattyFooty

I’d actually fancy us if it wasn’t the fact it’s France next. If we can get past France then I genuinely think we have a great chance against the rest.

France’s attack with Mbappe and Dembele will be a huge challenge to hold off.
Yeah, to me that is the two most impressive teams so far. The quarters will be way more competative. Lots of big clashes there.

FattyFooty

Didn’t watch the game but Wales are pretty bad, we’ve been on a victory lap since 2016 and the team as a whole is very weak

I do rate US and Senegal though
Yea. USA seems to be a harder team to beat than what they get credit for.

Chief123

Yeah, to me that is the two most impressive teams so far. The quarters will be way more competative. Lots of big clashes there.
Yeah Quarter finals are lining up to be fantastic.

Argentina v Netherlands
France v England
Portugal v Spain
Brazil v Croatia

What a lineup that will be!

cpresc

If we can beat France then we're probably the favourites for the tournament

Tarrou

mate it’s 2022 and you still need to ask if this is serious

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If we can beat France then we're probably the favourites for the tournament
Whoever wins this game will get to the final I reckon as I don't rate Spain or Portugal that highly tbh. I think both teams have seen better days.

zaafi

Sterling out rest of the World Cup? Apparently he had to go home due to a robbery in his home while his family was there.

JB7

It won't be meant seriously unless we're 7-0 up in the final with 30 seconds left.

GMoore23

Cameroon beat Brazil
Japan beat Spain
South Korea beat Portugal
Tunisia beat France
Saudi Arabia beat Argentina

Belgium and Germany failed to make it out of the groups.

There are no legendary International sides at this tournament and England have looked as good as any, better than most.

They have a huge chance here.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's coming home.

Jericho

Cameroon beat Brazil
Japan beat Spain
South Korea beat Portugal
Tunisia beat France
Saudi Arabia beat Argentina
Only the Argentina result means much there, the other 4 were already qualified and didn't seem to give a feck about the final game. Context matters.

Amir

Only the Argentina result means much there, the other 4 were already qualified and didn't seem to give a feck about the final game. Context matters.
Indeed. The fact that France's or Brazil's reserves lost hardly reflects on their true ability.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
It’s going home.
To Brazil. Where’s it’s been 5 times.
Or maybe France . Where’s it’s been twice.Or maybe Argentina, where’s it’s also been twice.

jesperjaap

If we are brave, play well and move the ball forward and defend well....we beat France, we have the right team set up to beat them.....

But lets not forget the first 30-40mins of our games we have probably been one of the worst 3/4 teams in the tournament, after that one of the best. We seem to be transformed once we score a goal....we didnt again USA and the whole game was poor.

If we score first, I am confident we get through, but our poor starts and the dawdlign at the back and just wawtchign Maguire (was laughable to me how he was lauded against USA for winnig nheaders on a few corners, should be bread and butter).....he hasnt let England down yet, but I keep seeing signs the liability he has been for us is close to happening for ENgland.

I dream of an England v Argentina final, I fear our initial negative approach to games costs us on Saturday

croadyman

France, then probably Portugal or Spain and then Brazil or Argentina or the Netherlands. That's quite a difficult run.
Let's just say either us or them could do with favours from Morocco/Switzerland

Cloud7

Sterling out rest of the World Cup? Apparently he had to go home due to a robbery in his home while his family was there.
This seems to be quite the trend of footballers homes getting targeted while they are known to be away