"Its time to move on" -Chadwick

Jason F

Havent seen this elsewhere so apologies if it is. Its a bit sad I guess and when Chadwick began to broke through I thought he might have a crack. It is time though he doesnt have a future at OT and we shouold just let him move on. Wish him best of luck if he does leave which im sure he will.

Chadwick resigned to United exit
Tue 27 Apr, 10:07 AM

Luke Chadwick is ready to ask Manchester United for a permanent move to another club after spending this season on loan at Burnley.

The England Under-21 international made 39 appearances for United including 18 senior

Advertisement
starts and also had loan spells with feeder club Royal Antwerp and Reading but he has told MUTV the time has come for him to move on.

He said: "I've been at United since I was 14 but maybe now it doesn't look as if I'm

going to play for them so maybe it is time to look for a club and get away and get the full footballing experience.

"I had my chances and I did quite well in the first season but in the second they were a bit more limited and in the end they just dried up. It was hard but football is a great life and wherever you play it is great really. I just want to play as much as I can for the rest of my career.

"It is hard to break in but it is a great place to learn and if you don't make it at United you have got things to take away from there and put into your own game at whatever club you join."