Jack Butland | Loan agreed, medical completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
not sure this one has any legs. when i search the internet for buttland there’s not much about the transfer. although i wouldn’t consider it a wasted search.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
not sure this one has any legs. when i search the internet for buttland there’s not much about the transfer. although i wouldn’t consider it a wasted search.
Yeah I just Google searched Buttland Man Utd (which autocorrected to Man Juice) and the results were wild.

OleGunnar20

Has a club ever spent more time signing backup keepers :lol: we go through these guys like Russian conscripts.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I had forgotten all about him. He was talked about as potential England no.1 around 2015.

For half a season, can't Heaton be no.2 and Bishop be no.3? What was the point in bringing Heaton back? Seems daft to throw more money at the goalkeeping position, when we have De Gea, Heaton, Henderson, Bishop and Kovar on the books, among a few others I've never heard of.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I had forgotten all about him. He was talked about as potential England no.1 around 2015.

For half a season, can't Heaton be no.2 and Bishop be no.3? What was the point in bringing Heaton back? Seems daft to throw more money at the goalkeeping position, when we have De Gea, Heaton, Henderson, Bishop and Kovar on the books, among a few others I've never heard of.
The only reason I can think of is that a no.2 has a specific function in ten Hag's set up that Heaton cannot fulfill.

Ekeke

Think he'd probably be a decent backup if he got settled and in form. Nowhere near his potential from when he was a young player though

Bojan Djordjic

We have such weird Goalkeeper recruitment. Neither him nor Dubravka in any way resemble the type of keeper that is suited to Ten Hag's style of play.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Oh god hes an awful keeper these days. Just wait if you think Dubravka was bad!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The only signing we’re probably making this month. A GK that will probably play about twice this season.

Selbourne

Is this some sort of sick joke. He was a utter laughing stock at Stoke after his initial hype died down.

mu4c_20le

Won a Europa League with him as first choice the whole way through. As substitute goalkeepers go, he deserves more praise than most.
Saint Etienne. Rostov. Anderlecht. Celta Vigo. Even Lee Grant should be able to handle that.

Speako

There’s a hole in the squad that needs to be filled. Cheeky bid should get this done, and the fee won’t be asstronomical.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Palace buddy of mine reckons Butland should be #1 (at Palace)

Woodzy

Lets be honest, atm no other keeper is playing for us while De Gea is fit. This is just a loan to make the number in case the worst happens, which is the best we can hope for considering he have feck all money and other positions to fill.

SoCross

Stop plugging the Butland transfer FFS. Don’t need it gaining any more traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.