Jack Grealish / signs new 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurka

Jeez we actually selling any deadwood
Sadly I think Woody is struggling there, these players all have huge salaries and no team in the world and more so now in the Corona landscape will pay good money and take on a huge salary package.

TheLord

I have a sneaky feeling that Grealish will be an October signing for us after a few rounds of matches.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He needs to push for a move, sort of like Zaha, if he wants to go. Problem is no club has bid yet

theklr

Of course it would be, I think most on here at this point would be more than happy with that.
Yeah, my point is that anything less than that would be an embarrasement and I think for that reason we will get him.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Big news Grealish has risen to 90 on Soccer Manager the Aston Villa Rating Cap is usually around 88...

theklr

75-80 M Asking price is just as much bullshit/fake as AWB and Fernandes asking price of 70M was. Or whatever it was.

Haddock

I think this is the best time to launch a bid for Grealish. He is down in the dumps and if we make him feel important, he will hand in a transfer request. 50 million will do. Trust me Jack would improve us massively. He is in my opinion a better footballer than Rashford. I don't want to argue with anyone but thats my opinion.
It's not a controversial opinion except on Redcafe where posters seem to believe that first rate technique, turning up when the chips are down, beating a man at will in tight spaces and mature decision making in the final third are qualities any random player possesses.

He's even got that brilliant ability to draw fouls and waste time where the team has a slim lead in the dying minutes.

The only real issue I have with him is that he holds on to the ball a bit too long, I understand that's a function of playing for a team that need him to win fouls and kill the pressure but United could do with someone who releases the ball faster. We've already got Pogba and Maguire to take 30000000 touches before passing.

Last edited:

Xaviboy

This is a deal that can get done if utd really want him. Villa havnt come out and said he wont be sold at any cost.
Just need to pay 60/65 mill I'd say

I think he will end up being a big player for us in games.

SATA

I don't think Grealish should come at a higher price than Bruno who is much the superior player. I also can't see him having an immediate impact like Bruno did here

theklr

I don't think Grealish should come at a higher price than Bruno who is much the superior player. I also can't see him having an immediate impact like Bruno did here
PL players are almost always more expensive just because the selling club is usually richer and the players are PL proven.

talking robot

I think there’s a decent chance of this happening as he’d provide quality cover through the middle as well as on the wings. I think we’ll get him plus badiashile but will wait on Sancho.

Giggsy13

From Sancho to Grealish to Brooks and then ultimately settling on Lingard sounds about right.

croadyman

PL players are almost always more expensive just because the selling club is usually richer and the players are PL proven.
Yeah and then there is that English premium that we also saw with the likes of Maguire, Stones, & Sterling too

Eli Zee

Yeah and then there is that English premium that we also saw with the likes of Maguire, Stones, & Sterling too
is it an English premium cause englush player is coming back to a big English club? There wouldn't be a premium if English player was going to Spain or Germany right? If that's the case, is there a German premium or Spanish premium when Spanish/German players leave England To go to a big German or Spanish club?

croadyman

is it an English premium cause englush player is coming back to a big English club? There wouldn't be a premium if English player was going to Spain or Germany right? If that's the case, is there a German premium or Spanish premium when Spanish/German players leave England To go to a big German or Spanish club?
Yeah you are right that it only really applies when the transfer is between two English clubs but you get my point

Status
Not open for further replies.