Jack Grealish

romufc

We wanted 80m in the summer and since then he's signed new 5 year deal and getting better as we make ourselves comfy in top half of league.

No different to Palace wanting 70m for Zaha and Jack is younger and simply better.
Was there not rumours that he has a clause where if certain clubs are in for him, there is a release clause? Or am I chatting bullshit.

I know that Tarkowski has one, apparently Maddison and Grealish too? Not entirely sure so, dont quote me on it.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We wanted 80m in the summer and since then he's signed new 5 year deal and getting better as we make ourselves comfy in top half of league.

No different to Palace wanting 70m for Zaha and Jack is younger and simply better.
Palace asked 70m for Zaha before covid, with covid it makes more sense if the price should be lower than 80m.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Doubt anyone will pay that though. Not that he is unhappy at Villa anyway.

MS4

No place in midfield? He should be one of the first who is set. Who else is in such a form currectly?

Murray3007

Was there not rumours that he has a clause where if certain clubs are in for him, there is a release clause? Or am I chatting bullshit.

I know that Tarkowski has one, apparently Maddison and Grealish too? Not entirely sure so, dont quote me on it.
positive i read he had a clause as well although i am sure it was actually more then the 80m being quoted last summer, if he can keep his current form going then would imagine a bigger club will pay it.

romufc

positive i read he had a clause as well although i am sure it was actually more then the 80m being quoted last summer, if he can keep his current form going then would imagine a bigger club will pay it.
He is top draw. If a player like Maddison was touted for around that much, Grealish is up there. He is imo better than Maddison because he can play LW / CAM and he has an attributes that not many footballers have. Maddison is a CAM which you can find around Europe and in England whereas you do not see many footballers with the ball carrying and press resistant capabilities of Grealish.

SSSSnake

He was like prime Messi with his dribbling against Arsenal. Loves a drop shoulder and boom see ya. My mate is a huge Villa fan and I use to go to games many years ago when he was first breaking into the team. Even then he was a standout player. Would love him at our club if we end up selling Pogba. Otherwise Pogba, DVB, Bruno will be very congested.

dbs235

He sees Grealish as a left sided forward, the same position he's been playing for Villa since he's kicked on as a player. The competition for that place in the England side is Sterling, Sancho and Rashford.
I'd much rather have him in midfield.

Mainoldo

Buy him to replace Bruno he’s two times the player. Can also finally replace Pogba (Or get the player fans wish he was).

fps

No place in midfield? He should be one of the first who is set. Who else is in such a form currectly?
This is the kind of thinking which got England in such a mess for years. The England team plays in a certain way. That doesn’t change for individuals, Southgate picks the best round pegs for round holes. Grealish is up against Sterling for his place in the England team.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He's really breaking out into the player expected and certainly at the right time at 25 years old certainly another late bloomer in football terms, think his best position is coming off the wing drifting centrally

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
My favourite English player right now. Sorry Villa fans but it is shame (for us) that Villa stayed up. I am sure that we would have bought him if that happened

TheSufferingVillain

Supports
aston villa
Greetings to you all. I would say that IF (and it's a big IF) Jack leaves the Villa it will not be to another English club. I could see him finishing up at Bayern.

MS4

:lol: at people who tried their hardest in the last 2 years to make you believe we're better than under Moyes, LVG or Mourinho.
This is the kind of thinking which got England in such a mess for years. The England team plays in a certain way. That doesn’t change for individuals, Southgate picks the best round pegs for round holes. Grealish is up against Sterling for his place in the England team.
Maybe he should change this "certain way". He could have been more successfull. England has a strong squad. Sterling isn't up to his best anyway.
Kane upfront and Grealish LW. Is Spurs+Villa combined. Put Sancho on the RW and you only have to choose #10 and 2x 6er.
I think it should be pretty easy and obvious, altough i don't follow much international football, so of course i could be wrong.

jem

Buy him to replace Bruno he’s two times the player. Can also finally replace Pogba (Or get the player fans wish he was).
So with all Bruno has done for us in 9 months, we are now looking to replace him...

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He’s a good player. But for United our best player should really be world class/elite. Bruno will never be that. Grealish, personal opinion. Just needs the platform.
Does not compute. Selling Bruno is essentially sacking Ole.

passing-wind

Don't see Grealish here. We got DVB, if Pogba leaves maybe but the most recent situation with Solskjaer failing to balance our midfield would likely see Grealish fighting with Rashford for a spot on the LW position and its the opposite flank that we need investment.

meamth

He’s a good player. But for United our best player should really be world class/elite. Bruno will never be that. Grealish, personal opinion. Just needs the platform.
Bruno's number is already at Elite level.

What is your agenda?

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I agree. Although they play in different positions and are different players, Grealish just has far more good influence on his team's game than Martial, who drifts in and out. What's more, he makes that impact while being extremely tightly marked. Forget Arsenal as they were just appalling after raising their game against us, but look at his performance against Southampton two weeks ago. Two men, Romeu and KWP, were tracking him all game, but he still scored a goal, assisted two and drew a load of fouls as usual, a very useful asset when you need a goal or to relieve pressure. So, in an ideal situation where we bought Grealish next season, I'd use:

DDG

AWB CB Maguire Telles

DM

Bruno VdB

Rashford Greenwood Grealish

Why? Grealish, Rashford and Greenwood are all players with a higher ceiling than Martial imo. Also, we'd be able to play Grealish in his favoured position as an inside left. Therefore, if he came, Martial would have to be the fall guy. People won't like it but it would be best for United.
Agree with this. Stats would suggest Martial is pretty important to us but considering how unreliable he is i would much prefer Grealish. And that bolded part is key. Outside of Martial when hes in form, we lack players who can hold up the ball in attack and having Grealish in there would do wonders for our build up play

Mainoldo

Bruno's number is already at Elite level.

What is your agenda?
No agenda. There’s not room for them both and Grealish is world class. Bruno’s just done **** hero who’s not as talented. He’s not crap though obviously. But we treat him like he’s in the same bracket as Ronaldo’s, Rooney’s and RVP’s. I just find it odd.

ForeverRed1

No agenda. There’s not room for them both and Grealish is world class. Bruno’s just done **** hero who’s not as talented. He’s not crap though obviously. But we treat him like he’s in the same bracket as Ronaldo’s, Rooney’s and RVP’s. I just find it odd.
what!!!!! Bruno is our most productive player who consistently makes things happen! Both last season and this one he has literally dragged this team by the scruff of its neck, and you want to replace him? Oh dear. The guy is literally the reason we’re in the champions league this season. We wouldn’t of done it without signing him. Don’t be silly!

Davie Moyes

Ffs. Is this a wum? On what planet is Grealish world class? Can't even get into the England team yet. No doubt he's a good player and I'd love him here. Bruno's impact has certainly been up there with those Utd players mentioned and has certainly more of a case for being considered world class.

dal

I went to Villa games and he just looked brilliant and his calves were just a thing of beauty tbh. He’s a loyal lad, brummies normally are.

He is unreal at carrying the ball and said in the summer I would take him over Sancho any day of the week.

He can play LW, RW, CAM, Number 8 and I am certain he could play as a centre forward, the ball literally sticks to him like glue.

——————Martial
Rashford—-Bruno—-Grealish
———-Fred——Mctominay

In the really big games, we could put him on the right and we would be brilliant.
He looks after the ball brilliantly.

Greewood, Cavani, Diallo, VDB, Matic.

Contrary to what people say I don’t think he works especially hard but I think he would if needs be.

Mainoldo

Ffs. Is this a wum? On what planet is Grealish world class? Can't even get into the England team yet. No doubt he's a good player and I'd love him here. Bruno's impact has certainly been up there with those Utd players mentioned and has certainly more of a case for being considered world class.
Yeah we all have opinions. You say impact like he won us a league title. We literally just qualified for Champions League. Big deal.

Mainoldo

I went to Villa games and he just looked brilliant and his calves were just a thing of beauty tbh. He’s a loyal lad, brummies normally are.

He is unreal at carrying the ball and said in the summer I would take him over Sancho any day of the week.

He can play LW, RW, CAM, Number 8 and I am certain he could play as a centre forward, the ball literally sticks to him like glue.

——————Martial
Rashford—-Bruno—-Grealish
———-Fred——Mctominay

In the really big games, we could put him on the right and we would be brilliant.
He looks after the ball brilliantly.
He’s class and really under appreciate outside of Villa.

ForeverRed1

he is world class.He’s exceptional and I would love love love to see what he could do in a top team. Excellent footballer. Saying that I don’t agree with swap him for Bruno. Bruno is our main guy. We should have both.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What the feck is this :lol:
Good lord alive.