Jack Grealish

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
What a complete dickhead hope they throw the book at him the coward. Glad Grealish scored didn't let the incident affect him.

cyberman

Dickhead of a fan but Grealish now has had more slaps on the pitch than English caps

Precaution

Grealish despite all this really put in a mature well rounded performance, not alot of people in that atmosphere could carry on but he did and he took control of it really well, good on him.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
What the... and there are people who "like" that tweets. Geez.

Was he taken to prison for the assault?

What's with the amount of rubbish littering inside the field?
Loads of balloons floated on and it’s the debris left when they’ve been burst

Ludens the Red

Didn’t care who won this until that incident, what made it worse was Birmingham fans applauding that piece of trash. Well In Grealish..

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Plenty of decent Birmingham City fans. But they do have a fairly hardcore support that are complete and utter detestable morons. That kid will no doubt be arrested for those tweets.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ban the coward for life.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Crikey.. Makes our city and Liverpool riveralri
Probably tits like this :rolleyes:

I don't get why people watch football if it makes them that bitter.

Yes I hate Liverpool but I respect every single Liverpool/City fan that doesn't gesture plane crashes.

And United fans have scumbags that sing about Hillsborough as well by the way. fecking scumbabs. Wish theyd all feck off and go support Millwall.

FujiVice

Just think of the hell it must be in the brains of people who tweet stuff like that. People only tweet stuff like that because they are deeply unhappy people and want to feel alive for a brief second when people give them attention. No excuse for it.

Cloud7

Probably tits like this :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with people FFS. This makes me want to vomit. It’s only fecking football. How sad does your life have to be for you to post things like this over a fecking game.

On topic of this assault, the only thing that will make these idiots stop this is for the club to be hit with a very serious points deduction.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
If Alfie Perkins has a boss. He should make sure he no longer has a job.

You think he works? I’d wager that nobody in his family works tbh.

It’s blown up so lots of people have tagged police in it, they’ll see it hopefully and he will be punished.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
First caller on Radio WM (local radio in Midlands) :"It was obviously a rouge Villa fan in the home end who made the atmosphere flat." :lol::lol::lol:

I have to live and work with these people. :nervous:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Points deduction and remainder of the season behinf closed doors, then the bloke who did it becomes enemy no1 by his own fans.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Points deduction and remainder of the season behinf closed doors, then the bloke who did it becomes enemy no1 by his own fans.
They're already facing a 12 point deduction due to FFP apparently. They'd be on 38 points, with Rotherham on 33 points (top of the relegation zone). If they get another point deduction on top of that they could easily be relegated. Whoops.