Jack Grealish

cian68

Watched this last night about the policing on Birmingham derby day. Can imagine how ugly it must have been after today's
? Are you saying you'd have no problem with it if one of our fans punches a Liverpool player during a game like that?
They're saying a points deduction would be deserved

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
? Are you saying you'd have no problem with it if one of our fans punches a Liverpool player during a game like that?
He's literally said he'd have no problem if we were docked points if it happened.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Stuck a knee in Grealish's back when he was celebrating.
I’ve watched that a few times now but the guys knee is nowhere near jacks back. He stumbled back down it looks like two steps then goes back up them, he may have dug one into grealishs lower leg, it’s hard to tell tbh. Shame the vid doesn’t go on a few seconds to see if Grealish even turns around.

He definitely didn’t knee him in the back though.

I’m not excusing anything here btw

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
That scumbag that sent those vile tweets.

Now has his address posted online. Boy is he going to regret that.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I’ve watched that a few times now but the guys knee is nowhere near jacks back. He stumbled back down it looks like two steps then goes back up them, he may have dug one into grealishs lower leg, it’s hard to tell tbh. Shame the vid doesn’t go on a few seconds to see if Grealish even turns around.

He definitely didn’t knee him in the back though.

I’m not excusing anything here btw
If he did slip, is it possible it was a mistaken arrest. God this sounds like we are debating a wrongful sending off.:lol:

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
No, I'm saying there is no excuse for that behaviour, and that clubs should be punished for failing in their security.

You haven't been around too many Liverpool fans have you? ;)
More than I'd want. :lol:

Moriarty

That’s a pretty big leap to make just because he lives in Birmingham.
I remember going down there for games in the 1970s. Birmingham fans had a bad reputation then. Getting out of New Street station if you were on the first special could be a bit challenging.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
That tweet about the dead brother. There really is no hope for some people.
I bet you he's shitting himself now though. Reported to Twitter, reported to police, address shared across social media, threats from Villa fans, threats from Blues fans and even a comment from Barrington Patterson ..... who's said he'd like to take said Twitter poster on some social outreach work - might turn out to be the best thing that could happen to said Twitter poster, hopefully give him a life lesson.

We need an rvn

As harsh as it sounds, it doesn’t matter if the club is responsible for it or not. It’s about being a deterrent against the idiots that do this stuff.

It’s not a very feasible idea of course, with there being so much money in the game, but I genuinely think the only thing these idiots will respond to is if their club is made to suffer. I can’t imagine the other fans will allow a guy to burst onto the field if they know it will cost the club a 15 point deduction.
As hard as it might be to stop someone from having a moment of madness, I didn't think of the actual fans stopping this from happening as well so you make a good point. If one idiot's actions mean the club get a stadium ban and point deduction, then it might make others more responsible to stop this stuff from happening. But fans and stewards alike only have a split second to react if someone has a moment of madness so would still be hard to stop.

I do think the stewards need to take more responsibility and react quicker to this stuff though. I know it's split second stuff but the guys who do this are probably pissed and have to come through stewards to get to the pitch...

But one issue we have if the FA do start putting out punishments like we're discussing is how can you ban a club or deduct points when the guy who commits the act might be a rival supporting trying to get the other team punished. What's stopping a Liverpool fan coming to OT, attacking the visiting club and United getting punished as a result?

TommiHelm

Lucky for him the rational part of the brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25 or so. Might be hope for him still. Kinda doubt it though. More likely doomed to a life in front of a slot machine.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Sounds like they are going to throw the book at Birmingham City.

That fan would have to live with that, while in prison.

He's going to get battered from Brum and from Villa fans.

Honestly, one of the most daft things I've seen in a long time. He really didn't think it through.

Sounds like they are going to throw the book at Birmingham City.

That fan would have to live with that, while in prison.
Unless he’s got previous, I doubt he will be going to prison tbh. He’ll just get a caution.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Design of English stadiums dosen't help either.

Correct me if I'm wrong foreign fans but majority of new stadiums built abroad are actually raised stands so the first row is above the goal.

If you want to have a pitch invasion you have 10ft drop to negotiate. Think most of the stadiums in Bundesliga are like this. San Siro and Juve ground also examples.

MUM

One Arsewipe got on two hours later today, against us!

DBT85

Absolute sack of fecking garbage - I'm seething reading this.

This type of thing should be illegal. fecking make an example of the cnut, please.
Already in the press.

Hopefully he suffers in some way for his cnuty behaviour.

Moriarty

I do think the stewards need to take more responsibility and react quicker to this stuff though. I know it's split second stuff but the guys who do this are probably pissed and have to come through stewards to get to the pitch...
Wasn't one of the stewards involved too later on, or was that fake news?