Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Great fee if true.

Fantastic job by the club to finish it this early and with such good fee instead of just stupidly paying 120m last summer.

It’s still a hefty damn figure, but 35m million cheaper really does make it a smarter deal.

And fair play to Dortmund too, they knew they could hold on to him for another year and still get a deal as good as we were prepared to pay last season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is €85m the same as “€95m and not a penny less”?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
85 million euro's? Think that's a very fair deal. It is very hard to not get excited as a Mancunian with the squad that we're looking to have at the start of the season. No matter your stance on Ole,

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Great fee if true.

Fantastic job by the club to finish it this early and with such good fee instead of just stupidly paying 120m last summer.
I don't think pissing away 85 million should ever been seen as fantastic.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
That's an absolute bargain! Fair play to our negotiating team :)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The most protracted transfer in the history of transfers.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This isn't really news. It says we are still to sort add ons which is what Fab and co had already said
No it doesn’t. It says the total package is €85m and the structure and instalments are yet to be agreed. Nothing about addons on top of that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
85 million Euros as the total fee is insane given what Dortmund wanted at the start of this summer (100 million Euros + bonuses). What about the reports of offers for more money? Maybe the structure of the 85-million-Euro deal favoured Dortmund more than our bigger offers.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
The way this whole transfer saga has went so far I’ll await further confirmation before getting too giddy. :lol:
This is today’s confirmation, I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s confirmation :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.