Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in!!!! Finishing line in sight. Definitely think it'll be officially announced only once England is out though... so today ;)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s not going to be announced during the euros. doing medicals during international windows is hard enough, let alone with covid restrictions and bubbles. that’s not even considering how sancho feels. he’s at a major tournament, he probably wants to focus solely on selecting the best possible seat in the dug out for the rest of the tournament. he also won’t want to leave bellingham alone during the nightly team based soggy biscuit competition back at the hotel. far more likely this will be done between england bringing football home and before sancho jets off on his holidays.

ChaddyP

Why does everyone have such a hardon for him? Everytime I watch him plays for England, he does nothing. Skysport is reporting £77m so where is this £85m fee from?
I bet you think Bruno and Harry Kane are feckin shite and we should sign that James fellow from Wales

bosskeano

if they got this fee to €85m and it's being paid over 4 installments than that is brilliant work and should leave the club with plenty of money left in the budget to bring in a CM and CB to reinforce the spine of the team

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Sancho, Varane and either tie Pogba down or get a new MF, and its a very good window.

Maybe a RB in January then.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Your relying on the Mirror says it all :D
Yeah, might actually be the case that I have to eat some humble pie. I still would wait until the final sum. The reports regarding Havertz were similar and apparently we're already at ~€95m.

BVB fans in German forums are already in rage mode by the way. They can't understand why they accepted any less than the agreement.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
we still need another quality CM even if we tie down Pogba(which i certainly am against)
I am unsure about him myself. When you see him playing last night, you think there is some player there, bar losing possession for the goal. But mostly for us he has been underwhelming.

bosskeano

I am unsure about him myself. When you see him playing last night, you think there is some player there, bar losing possession for the goal. But mostly for us he has been underwhelming.

His passing range was fantastic last night when under no pressure and scored a cracking goal....but his same weaknesses showed up with losing possession in the center where you can't and his defensive lapses

for a guy 28 in his last big contract...just not sold on 4yrs at 350k p/w. The last 18 months of that contract, he'll be shit.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Feels like were downloading Sancho on dial-up. "95.2% done" 3 weeks until 100%

lysglimt

Scout
After watching England today - it's hard to disagree with Klinsmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.