Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavl3n

How is this faster though? :lol:
3 or 4 bids submitted (65, 72, 78, 85?) in the last 2-3 weeks before the window is even open worldwide.
Last few summer windows it was taking us 2-3 weeks just to get ourselves set to PREPARE the bid.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:
caf: Give us an update!
Fab: It's close, they just need to sort out add-ons and structure.
BVB and MU proceed to sort that out without any rush.
caf: Give us an update!
Fab: Well, they've sorted some things and there are little details left to be sorted.
caf: Same thing you said a while back. You're no good journalist
You think Romano is posting these updates because he’s being asked to? He could easily not bother with these non-updates but the interactions drive his income so he can’t help himself.

Pavl3n

You think Romano is posting these updates because he’s being asked to? He could easily not bother with these non-updates but the interactions drive his income so he can’t help himself.
I don't think for a moment that he's doing because of good will to those kind people across twitter. Of course he's doing it for benefits.
I'm impatient and bored at the same time about this deal as much as everyone else around. We've moved so close (sorry for using a cliche) and until the deal is complete - it's not complete (did I think that or I heard it from Owen?). So we can't really get any update that it's different.

I'm not bothered or annoyed by the impatience - I just find it funny. Your response that it has been same update like 3 days ago cracked me up and just wanted to relay what made me laugh.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I don't think for a moment that he's doing because of good will to those kind people across twitter. Of course he's doing it for benefits.
I'm impatient and bored at the same time about this deal as much as everyone else around. We've moved so close (sorry for using a cliche) and until the deal is complete - it's not complete (did I think that or I heard it from Owen?). So we can't really get any update that it's different.

I'm not bothered or annoyed by the impatience - I just find it funny. Your response that it has been same update like 3 days ago cracked me up and just wanted to relay what made me laugh.
I’m not being impatient, I think it’s wrapped up and just a matter of time. I’m certain he’s going to be playing for us next year and he’s with the national team right now so why would anyone expect it to be finalised before that is finished? The majority in this thread aren’t impatient either, it’s just a massive shitposting frenzy on a daily basis which can be good fun at times.

We take this piss out of Fab because despite having no information, or at least no new information he rephrases it different every day. It’s funny the first few times but when it gets drawn out over weeks and weeks and he’s still trying to find new ways of saying the same thing, it gets a bit tiresome and yes I’m completely aware of how ironic it is that me of all people is saying that considering I’ve been trying to find new ways of saying “big day today” for months.

Thiagoal

Ok- so I’ve been living in an England winning high for 24 hours and have no idea what the Rashford tweet saga is all about… sorry but can someone fill me in?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Ok- so I’ve been living in an England winning high for 24 hours and have no idea what the Rashford tweet saga is all about… sorry but can someone fill me in?
Someone replied to one of his tweets “Announce Sancho”, he replied to that tweet “Yes x”, this made Twitter go mental. This morning he claimed he was hacked, despite the hacker apparently posting friendly remarks to children saying they enjoyed reading his book.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
3 or 4 bids submitted (65, 72, 78, 85?) in the last 2-3 weeks before the window is even open worldwide.
Last few summer windows it was taking us 2-3 weeks just to get ourselves set to PREPARE the bid.
I guess so thinking about it, it's just seeming frustratingly slow coming towards the end of it :boring:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Guess the next number. I'm guessing 80 when Dortmund increases the asking price. That's how it works when the seller increases the buyout price you lower the bid.

Offsideagain

Last thing I read was that United wanted to spread the cost (£80) over four seasons.My next post will be the thousandth. Might save it to welcome Jason to OT.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Last thing I read was that United wanted to spread the cost (£80) over four seasons.My next post will be the thousandth. Might save it to welcome Jason to OT.
It says you’ve posted 1004 for me?

Pavl3n

I’m not being impatient, I think it’s wrapped up and just a matter of time. I’m certain he’s going to be playing for us next year and he’s with the national team right now so why would anyone expect it to be finalised before that is finished? The majority in this thread aren’t impatient either, it’s just a massive shitposting frenzy on a daily basis which can be good fun at times.

We take this piss out of Fab because despite having no information, or at least no new information he rephrases it different every day. It’s funny the first few times but when it gets drawn out over weeks and weeks and he’s still trying to find new ways of saying the same thing, it gets a bit tiresome and yes I’m completely aware of how ironic it is that me of all people is saying that considering I’ve been trying to find new ways of saying “big day today” for months.
It is good fun, I enjoy reading through the posts with a cup of coffee in the morning and I have a good laugh.

I guess my post came across the wrong way. Romano is milking the whole situation right now.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Agent Southgate is keeping him safe. He doesnt want Sancho to shine and attract more potential buyers. Southgate has a poster of Ryan Giggs on his bedroom wall.

Glorio

Fabrizio is especially guilty of this lately.

The Hakimi updates as well are bordering on the nauseating to read, it's the same post except even more close and superclose but now so so so close.
Don't be so harsh. His account must've been hacked x

Member 101269

1st July a new financial year.. kick the can down the road.. lets see the announcement so Southgate can play him

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What's the likelihood of Sancho failing to have an impact at United because he's overrated and gets shipped back to Dortmund for 1/3 of the cost to buy him?

Status
Not open for further replies.