Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
A second offer of the same total amount can be more desirable than the first if there is more cash upfront and less in add-ons, meaning quicker profit for Dortmund.
Sure, but if it's just a bit more than 87m including addons it's not going to be enough.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Told you all it was a big day today

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
PSV winger who they signed from Spurs youth team. Think he’s played at every level for England at youth. He’s still inbetween first XI and squad player at PSV though so I’d be surprised if he’s the direct replacement for Sancho.
Ex Spurs youth. Probably just more shit hot scouting. He’s supposedly highly rated. If they can play Bellingham in central midfield at 17 in most games I’d wager if this is the player they chose he’ll be going almost straight into the team and if he succeeds the same English clubs will be circling in a few years. It’s a very sustainable model they’ve got with the amount of waste/lack of risk taking in the PL currently.

Chicken selects for that lad whose sister knows Jadon.
The main man! That tweet was probably the most craic in here this window.

This is done now. No way either team lets it fall apart over a few million or the bonus structure

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
You must be aware of the phenomenon whereby players not playing in a team that is playing badly sees their stock go up? I saw more praise of Sancho last night than I did pre tournament
That phenomenon is when a player is injured for months. Not when they’re fit and healthy and haven’t been picked for a couple of international matches.

Bertie 2 Hats

Safe to say that Sancho will be our marquee signing this season.. I just hope our other planned essential signings are going to be up there quality wise.. Over the next couple of seasons i think we'll need a new spine to the team if we are to compete for the big trophies and more importantly.. win them... It won't be easy getting world class players or top rated players in those positions (CF.. CDM.. CB.. GK)... CF - Kane or Haaland... CDM - ?... CB - Varane or ?... GK - Oblak.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is this the worst United transfer saga in living memory?

Two years this has been going on - and a player that most fans seem fairly neutral about the player.
Neutral?
A right sided winger English wonderkid?

I think most right minded United fans are pretty keen.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Is this the worst United transfer saga in living memory?

Two years this has been going on - and a player that most fans seem fairly neutral about the player.
It’s just all the fun has gone out of it. The player is a cracking signing at these prices and in hindsight we were probably right to hold out last year as much as it pains me to say it.

laughtersassassin

It’s just all the fun has gone out of it. The player is a cracking signing at these prices and in hindsight we were probably right to hold out last year as much as it pains me to say it.
We where right to hold out but we wasted all of last window and should have signed a CDM or CB instead

Tarrou

I expect it’s taking so long as United are negotiating in pounds and Dortmund in Euros which is very complicated.. that seems to have confused the Caf and all the journalists for years anyway

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I expect it’s taking so long as United are negotiating in pounds and Dortmund in Euros which is very complicated.. that seems to have confused the Caf and all the journalists for years anyway
Woodward offered 1,214,285,714 REQ initially.

RUCK4444

Hope he's announced using Today Was A Good Day by Ice Cube.
With Sancho walking with his back to the camera down the tunnel, slowly turns around when the Old Trafford pitch is in focus and stares straight into the camera to say ‘You love to see it.’

Boom. There’s your announcement vid.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Yesterday was a big day. Today is a bigger day & tomorrow is the biggest day.

Status
Not open for further replies.