Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werder Herzog

What I don’t get about this is why would Ruhr Naachtrichen report the story this morning a week after everyone else about the same bid ? They were denying a bid last week when everyone else was talking about it , they are claiming a bid is being studied but if it’s the same bid as last week it’s already been rejected hasn’t it ?

Considering their Dortmund’s mouthpiece it seems highly unlikely their reporting on an old bid that was already too low and they’ve been studying it a week and their only reporting on it now . If it was too low surely it would have been flat out rejected as most were reporting last week rather than studied ? I call horse crap on JAF’s claims.

Irrational.

It's always a saga with us. We never see this level of back-and-forth, media briefings, smokescreens, fake agents, player kidnappings, slavery, agent cretinism, broken fax machines, leaked blood test tubes, signed balls with cryptic messages or shit Twitter banter with any other club.

el3mel

This saga is really boring.

Just wake me up when Fabrizio says "here we go".

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
What I don’t get about this is why would Ruhr Naachtrichen report the story this morning a week after everyone else about the same bid ? They were denying a bid last week when everyone else was talking about it , they are claiming a bid is being studied but if it’s the same bid as last week it’s already been rejected hasn’t it ?

Considering their Dortmund’s mouthpiece it seems highly unlikely their reporting on an old bid that was already too low and they’ve been studying it a week and their only reporting on it now . If it was too low surely it would have been flat out rejected as most were reporting last week rather than studied ? I call horse crap on JAF’s claims.
Exactly. It's well known that Dortmund flat out rejected the bid as being too low, and by all accounts there was no considering of the bid, it was just flat out rejected.
Theres no way RN would be a week late in reporting a bid when all other sources have reported it and reported that it was rejected.

Fjortoft and Berger and just chatting pure shite now just to get more clicks and desperate United fans to cling on to their every tweet

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Why? Because he rained on our parade a little bit?

It’s time to black list this blagger.
In other news, do we still want to deal with Dortmund after all this? This whole ordeal has been a circus. Dortmund want too much for the player and are making it really difficult to negotiate with them it seems. United are offering what they want but in add ons. Never known any transfer to be so publicly difficult.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Well to be fair we see more of this circus as we’re on a United forum, I reckon there may have been just as much of a circus when Chelsea were trying to buy Havertz

It's always a saga with us. We never see this level of back-and-forth, media briefings, smokescreens, fake agents, player kidnappings, slavery, agent cretinism, broken fax machines, leaked blood test tubes, signed balls with cryptic messages or shit Twitter banter with any other club.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Fjortoft and Berger and just chatting pure shite now just to get more clicks and desperate United fans to cling on to their every
Don't think they're chatting shit. Think Dortmund using them to play games more like.b

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Don't think they're chatting shit. Think Dortmund using them to play games more like.b
They're definitely doing something. If a very reliable source in RN are reporting that Dortmund are considering a bid worth in excess of £75m, and these two are now saying that the bid they're only now reporting on was the bid that was made a week ago that they've already reported (which by all accounts was well below £75m and rejected right away), then who is telling the truth? RN or Fjortoft and Berger?

It's a bit of a joke to be fair

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Just like Bruno probably eh
Hes 21. He doesn't need to have an instant impact anyway. He'll be fine long term.
Bruno is neither here nor there and in a year from now it'll be clear why Pep wasn't particularly fussed.

Last edited:

BlackShark_80

Exactly. It's well known that Dortmund flat out rejected the bid as being too low, and by all accounts there was no considering of the bid, it was just flat out rejected.
Theres no way RN would be a week late in reporting a bid when all other sources have reported it and reported that it was rejected.

Fjortoft and Berger and just chatting pure shite now just to get more clicks and desperate United fans to cling on to their every tweet
Tbf RN only mentioned about an initial bid not a second bid.....

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Tbf RN only mentioned about an initial bid not a second bid.....
No, there was another tweet that said a bid was made that Dortmund were considering, hence where all the excitement came from.
Not long after multiple sources started reporting it, so it was a brief from somewhere, or thats the thought.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Eh... just look at Hakimi to PSG/Chelsea. The reporting on that has been similarly circular.
  • Reports that club has made a bid of x
  • Other reports disputing that, and saying that selling club x want greater amount of x
  • Reports that buying club is considering putting in an improved offer, still below x
  • Twitter users bemoan that, saying "why can't my club just put in the asking price without negotiating? other clubs would just go in and wrap up their business by now"
Sound familiar?

RkkMan

Sky Sports both in England and Germany, RNBVB(BVB's mouthpiece) and Adrian Kajumba have all confirmed a bid went in all those have much closer ties to BVB, Germany, Sancho and Utd
Jan isn't a bad journalist but he's always had a bit of contradicting news especially with Sancho's saga last year wouldn't panic over his tweet

BlackShark_80

No, there was another tweet that said a bid was made that Dortmund were considering, hence where all the excitement came from.
Not long after multiple sources started reporting it, so it was a brief from somewhere, or thats the thought.
You mean this?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Screw Dortmund. 70 million euros is more than enough. Not worth it. Whoever gets him on a free next season, gets him.

laughtersassassin

So many reporters have stated we've made a new bid, yet one or two say we've not and they're automatically believed?
Is any positive news on here just thrown aside as soon as one single negative piece comes out? Obviously the news of this improved bid has come from somewhere, either us or Dortmund
Seems about 50-50 between no new bid and new bid.

I remember similar happening last year as well.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
You mean this?
Haaaaang on... so Fjortoft himself is dismissing his own information?
He says he understands a serious bid is being considered, yet tweets minutes ago saying that no bid has been made? And people are taking him serious??

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It's isn't though and they are right to want big money for him.

His Stats are literally insane.
Not for a single year left on his contract. Not for someone in the Bundesliga named Haaland. Not for someone who doesn't have the profile of a superstar. 70 is more than enough. It's more than Pulisic who was a bigger draw.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He says he understands a serious bid is being considered, yet tweets minutes ago saying that no bid has been made? And people are taking him serious??
He hasn't reported that conversation yet.

el3mel

The guy is a joker. People are just desperate so they want to consider him as a serious source.

laughtersassassin

Are you still repeating the same thing which is misleading and inaccurate?
What part that they won't budge?

Plenty of sources are saying that.

Last year 120 mil

This year 95.

I think we will get it done and it'll be for 95 including add ons when it happens. Which I personally think he is worth.

My only worry is we waste the window like we did last year. That has to be avoided

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
The guy is a joker. People are just desperate so they want to consider him as a serious source.
Guy seems desperate to get attention on this transfer.
As soon as it's announced, he'll say that he's known for a while, but his source couldn't be 100% sure it was going to go through etc. Guys a joke!

laughtersassassin

Not for a single year left on his contract. Not for someone in the Bundesliga named Haaland. Not for someone who doesn't have the profile of a superstar. 70 is more than enough. It's more than Pulisic who was a bigger draw.
Ah your a troll

Sancho booted Pulisic out of the Dormtund starting 11 at 17 or 18 years old.

Strats

One of the reasons why I think he should be banned on here.

Harold_Giles

He has 2 years left on his contract actually

laughtersassassin

Battle of the Journos right now. Some say new bid and some say there isn't.

Again though clear the package has to meet the 95 mil mark

Irrational.

Eh... just look at Hakimi to PSG/Chelsea. The reporting on that has been similarly circular.
  • Reports that club has made a bid of x
  • Other reports disputing that, and saying that selling club x want greater amount of x
  • Reports that buying club is considering putting in an improved offer, still below x
  • Twitter users bemoan that, saying "why can't my club just put in the asking price without negotiating? other clubs would just go in and wrap up their business by now"
Sound familiar?
I suppose, ours just seem to drag on over seasons as opposed to part of a summer.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!

Battle of the Journos right now. Some say new bid and some say there isn't.

Again though clear the package has to meet the 95 mil mark
Of course he is, this guy is proving over and over again that he knows nothing at all.
Fjortoft has proved today that he doesn't know crap... reporting that a serious bid has been made, only to tweet hours later that no bid has been made. His sources must be drunk.

We get it... you don't want this transfer to happen

laughtersassassin

Of course he is, this guy is proving over and over again that he knows nothing at all.
Fjortoft has proved today that he doesn't know crap... reporting that a serious bid has been made, only to tweet hours later that no bid has been made. His sources must be drunk.

We get it... you don't want this transfer to happen
I want the transfer to happen. I think it will happen.

I'm just not sure this bid exists.

It might but there is conflicting reports so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.