Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLord

The reported price is only around GBP 72m, which is an absolute steal (sounds unrealistic, TBH).

I think the total package with guaranteed add-ons will be close to GBP 80m, which is still a steal, IMO.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
How is today's new offer still 10m less than what Dortmund want? Haven't we always been 10m apart in value, since, forever?

Feels like the Peep Show scene in the chicken shop.

"60... It's gone up to 60 now mate"

TheLord

An indirect benefit from the Sancho deal is that Dortmund will probably not sell Haaland (or anyone else) to Chelsea (or any other club) this summer.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Can we blacklist Romano? Guys a lying clown.
I don’t think he needs blacklisting. He is pretty good at covering every single transfer, so that’s useful. He definitely isn’t as reliable as he once was though

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You're all talking about Jan's tweets, which is no doubt happening across social media, too. So ultimately, whether he's pulling things from his ass or not, you're helping him to make money and keep his profile high.

He'll have a net gain of followers for the next saga so it's win-win for him

theklr

«deal is about to close» in United speak is probably around 2.5 days

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Sancho and Varane would be huge for the club, two marquee signings for quite a good price in positions that we could improve in. Only keeper, cvm, 2nd right back would still be big holes.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I remember BVB fans saying this Sven bloke is reliable and well connected with Dortmund news
As it's positive news I suspect they'll be telling us he's about as reliable as a bloke who works behind the counter at a chip shop.

Gandalf

You're all talking about Jan's tweets, which is no doubt happening across social media, too. So ultimately, whether he's pulling things from his ass or not, you're helping him to make money and keep his profile high.

He'll have a net gain of followers for the next saga so it's win-win for him
I think you have your tin foil hat on too tight. Jan is not an ITK nor does he present himself as one, he is pretty well connected to a couple of the German clubs and he limits his comments to those, not sure if he has ever tweeted anything on that front that has been proved wrong.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I don't think anything will happen while England are still involved in the Euro's, think about it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
More square pegs in round holes...
I'd get this sentiment if he was exclusively a LW but he's played a fecking tonne of games on the right and his performances there are what piqued our initial interest. It's not like we're signing him to play centre half.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I think you have your tin foil hat on too tight. Jan is not an ITK nor does he present himself as one, he is pretty well connected to a couple of the German clubs and he limits his comments to those, not sure if he has ever tweeted anything on that front that has been proved wrong.
I personally don't care what he is - I skip over his tweets - but the amount of discussion they generate is only going to be beneficial to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.