Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Stone

What's taking so long? It feels like Murtough might be sitting at the negotiation alternating between putting another €10 note on the table and giving the Dortmund representative a suggestive raise of the eyebrows with how long it's taking to agree a fee.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
What's taking so long? It feels like Murtough might be sitting at the negotiation alternating between putting another €10 note on the table and giving the Dortmund representative a suggestive raise of the eyebrows with how long it's taking to agree a fee.
Were likely to confirm the biggest deal of the summer before the end of June and you’re asking what’s taking ‘so long’ :lol: the deal is done, what is with the impatience?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Woke up with a feeling that this might be the biggest day yet.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great that everything's so positive about this deal. Caf is going to be delirious once it's confirmed. Then we can hopefully build on it during the rest of the summer.

WPMUFC

Woke up with a feeling that this might be the biggest day yet.
just want the confirmation tweet to drop. feck the medicals and PR day. I just want the MUFC tweet to confirm the deal "pending medical after euro 2020"

Member 101269

Were likely to confirm the biggest deal of the summer before the end of June and you’re asking what’s taking ‘so long’ :lol: the deal is done, what is with the impatience?
Whereas, i think the deal, if it's done, will be completed/ announced after the 30th June.

IrishRedDevil

The club won’t confirm this on a day the Euros is being played. They will want the transfer to get all the attention, no distraction with live games.

It’ll be confirmed on Wednesday or Thursday, in between the Round of 16 finishing and the Quarter Finals starting.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Whereas, i think the deal, if it's done, will be completed/ announced after the 30th June.
Even so, the season doesn’t start for 7 weeks. The euros doesn’t finish for 2. I don’t get the impatience here. This is far more advanced than surely anyone would’ve predicted at this point

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I know right??? It’s as though the club’s acting like it’s an eighty million pound capital investment, the structure and weighting of which can have multi year ramifications for it’s capacity for further capital expenditure. Who do these people think they are?

M Bison

Supports
York City
I know right??? It’s as though the club’s acting like it’s an eighty million pound capital investment, the structure and weighting of which can have multi year ramifications for it’s capacity for further capital expenditure. Who do these people think they are?
Love it :lol:

Steve Bruce

I think peoples impatience is more down to the fact that we have been in negotiations since last summer. This was supposed to be laat summers signing. We had everything lined up with the player but United didn't get it over the line.

The excitement of this signing isn't as high as it should be. I'll personally be happy to see him holding up the shirt.

But i can understand others lack of patience and/or excitement arohnd sancho.

TheReligion

Abusive
Semantics? I assume English is not your first language and give you the benefit of the doubt. 'Most likely' suggest a good probability because he is talented. 'Will succeed' removes any doubt and that's taking quiet a leap and suggesting that's what I said, FYI.

As for your silly question, I already said if I knew why he hasn't succeeded at united, I'd be managing united.
Never assume anything. Have you heard it makes you look an ass?

Anyway there was nothing 'silly' about the question. I was simply asking you to own and account for your comments. Simple as that.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Great that everything's so positive about this deal. Caf is going to be delirious once it's confirmed. Then we can hopefully build on it during the rest of the summer.
You say that, but I reckon we will have people telling us why he isn’t good for us, can’t play on the right, etc.

Judas

Open to offers
I think we'll have a near enough done dealio announcement before England go out because our brave lions aren't going out for AGES! We are the best remember.

WPMUFC

No big days until England go out
Well Ducker's said we are not going to do anything on the medical/media annoucement front until england go out or win tournament. I just don't see both camps holdings out to announce the deal though.

I think we'll get this:

Judas

Open to offers
I think its too big a transfer, hyped for too long for a little announcement from us. But we'll have heard enough noises (we have already for me) that we can relax about it and move onto the Varane train.

An official announcement really means bugger all when you've got every person confirming it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.