Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He’s looked good preseason. The two things with Jadon are (a) his physical condition; he seems predisposed to carrying a little extra weight, so he needs to be in top top shape to have that explosiveness. There were rumours in the past that he wasn’t the most professional off the field, which he can get away with in the BL but not in the PL. He appears to be in the best shape I’ve seen him in since joining, so that bodes well. And (b) his mental state. Aside from the mental health issues that have been discussed, he needs to have that confidence and aggression to take players on and take risks in a decisive way. First two seasons for us he looked timid and passive. He’s looked much more alive. Switched on and confident preseason. So let’s hope he carries that into the season.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
In that match he looked like he only spent maybe like 70% of his ability and effort. Might have something to do with fitness but a 100% Sancho can be scary.

bringbackbebe

He'd be terrific if he can finish off those 1x1s. Gets a couple every game and squanders them even when he has all the time in the world.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Pellistri is #2 choice on the right wing, after Antony, ahead of Sancho. At least on current form, it would be totally unfair to see it otherwise, no matter what reason Erik has had to not trust Pellistri

massey

He'd be terrific if he can finish off those 1x1s. Gets a couple every game and squanders them even when he has all the time in the world.
He's just not clinical enough maybe it's the confidence thing but I notice he takes too many touches in the box when he has a great chance he's done it a couple times In pre season games already,yesterday for example no idea why he tried switching it to his left foot,saying that he does look busier and a bit more dynamic lately and also feel he looks more threatening in the central areas just outside the box with his clever passing.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Its a new position for him.

Plus he isn't a natural goal scorer. You need to be quite selfish to be one. He is more of a creator. But he's only 23 so he can grow into the role and be a better-rounded player.

RedStarUnited

If he worked hard, I doubt we would have signed Mount. He has a lot more on the ball qualities than Mount but doesnt press or work as hard, its a shame.

bringbackbebe

Its a new position for him.

Plus he isn't a natural goal scorer. You need to be quite selfish to be one. He is more of a creator. But he's only 23 so he can grow into the role and be a better-rounded player.
He was actually a decent finisher in Dortmund. I'm not sure what has happened since?

King_Cantona07

Was watching him closely for couple of games now and the amount of times he shy away from challenging for headers is something which annoys me, he doesnt even make an attempt to jump for the ball at times. Suspect he will make it in EPL with that attitude.

sglowrider

He was actually a decent finisher in Dortmund. I'm not sure what has happened since?
They don't defend as much in the Bundesliga plus he just lost his confidence -- new league, 3 managers in his 2+yr United career so far. Plus the badge may have weighted down on him more than he anticipated.

We all know the technical ability is all there. Its an issue of how the coaching team can extract it out of him.

sglowrider

Was watching him closely for couple of games now and the amount of times he shy away from challenging for headers is something which annoys me, he doesnt even make an attempt to jump for the ball at times. Suspect he will make it in EPL with that attitude.
Donnie is the same. The coaching staff needs to send him on some basic military training camp during the summer.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's done very well in preseason, as expected as this is nowhere near the intense football played when the actual season starts. Anyway, I like the idea of him being a stop gap player. I don't think he will nail down any position in the team so best I can hope for is last 30' on RW/centrally.

NoPace

He's looked faster this preseason for sure so my guess is he has some good moments against higher lines, but in terms of coming off the bench to impact a game, which should be his main role this season, I don't think we've seen much to think that'll suit him.

bringbackbebe

They don't defend as much in the Bundesliga plus he just lost his confidence -- new league, 3 managers in his 2+yr United career so far. Plus the badge may have weighted down on him more than he anticipated.

We all know the technical ability is all there. Its an issue of how the coaching team can extract it out of him.
Just hope he breaks out this year. It'll be a shame to have a player of his potential go waste.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
He still is a decent finisher but that's not his issue, his problem is in his head, he doesn't seem to have any self belief, he also seems to be frightened of the physical aspect of the game

Foolsgold21

Looks fairly promising so far up top - rather see him there than Martial this season. Him becoming an asset in that position this season would be very timely indeed.

Otherwise I think Boyz II Men will be warming up their vocal chords

Superunknown

I enjoyed his performance when he came off the bench. Gave us something a bit different.

RORY65

Thought he looked quite sharp in fairness unlike many of his teammates, hopefully it's the start of a more promising season but obviously it's a very small first step.

Red Rash

Decent cameo and liked the way he tried to get the crowd behind us. Deserves to start the next game ahead of Antony on current form in pre season.

Frank White

Not quite seeing what the rest are regarding him offering something different then his team mates seeing as he gave away the ball like 3 times in the space of about 30 seconds at one point. Looked very much at home with the rest of them with either holding on too long or giving it away too easily.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Thought he looked quite sharp in fairness unlike many of his teammates, hopefully it's the start of a more promising season but obviously it's a very small first step.
Indeed he looked, should defo start the next game. We only need sharp players giving 100% and his cameo was very good. Would bench Fernandes though.

lsd

The Oracle
Looked lively when he came in and i really think it's clear he is our best bet at creating chances

redshaw

Looks stronger and faster, more determined.

He's such a cool player in and around the box I think he could be a revelation as improved fitness will give him time to get away and stay free to operate.

edgecutter

Looked good tonight and should start the next game. Hopefully we will see some consistency from him.

-Supreme-

We need more of his composure, link-up and passing ability in attack, Garnacho and Rashford shouldn’t play in the same team.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
The second he starts charging at players with the ball, some magic happens.

He should try that more. He still possess some acceleration to at least free himself from physical pressure.

Roboc7

Made a difference when he came on, must have good chance of starting next game.

Looks for the first time since he joined like he wants to be there.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
At least he looks sharp and fit at the moment. Still not really good enough but considering his teammates look neither sharp or fit, surely he’s worth a start until they do!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Pleased with what we saw today, looked lively. Hopefully he gets a start next game.