Position: Attack - Left Winger
Foot: Right
Squad Number: #25
Player Agent: Elite Project Group Ltd
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2026
Contract Option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Nike​

SER19

Will probably pass 100 games for united by Christmas. Hard to believe. I can't think of a single standout performance

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
This year is his time to prove a lot of doubters wrong.
Easy said (or poked onto a touchscreen, obviously), and I’m with you emotionally, but how much (as a percentage of your annual income) would you be willing to bet on that?

adamwest

Will probably pass 100 games for united by Christmas. Hard to believe. I can't think of a single standout performance
That second half cameo against Leeds where we drew 2-2 at home?

I'm still holding out hope for the lad but there has to be such a significant and drastic change in his confidence and attitude. Not sure he has it in him but would love to be proved wrong.

Alemar

If we sign a striker, Sancho may struggle for playing time this year. Left is Rashford and Garnacho, right wing is Antony and Amad, AM is Bruno who always plays.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Not expecting much. Probably his last season with the club, may even be sold this summer still if a decent offer comes in.

zaafi

If we sign a striker, Sancho may struggle for playing time this year. Left is Rashford and Garnacho, right wing is Antony and Amad, AM is Bruno who always plays.
Sancho can easily play right wing as well. If I recall correctly, he was actually bought to play there. I think he still is ahead of Amad, but we'll just have to see what we're going to do with Amad.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Weak, lazy, cowardly, ineffective. Just a thoroughly dislikeable footballer. It'll be a miracle if he pulls the finger out.

Trex

Antony has the finesse shot, Garnacho the take ons, Rashford very good movement. I think Sancho best trait is his final pass. Problem is he isn't proactive enough always waiting for the ideal scenario.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’m supposing that it’s a straight 1 to 1 / either or

Or a rough approximation of that - just trying to guage a confidence level.
Absolutely no chance 1:1. I’d want 3 or 4 to one, as I think there’s 25/30%ish chance he’ll come good and 70/75%ish chance he’ll remain a dud.

Shame, because there’s a good footballer in there, he just can’t seem to put it together.

I think he’d benefit from a strength and conditioning program, he seems too weak for the physicality. Also needs moving to 10 or even trying at 8, it’s not working for him out wide in the PL

OverratedOpinion

I am not hopeful in the slightest. If he's still here when the season starts I'll root for him and hope to be proven wrong.

Alemar

I think Sancho best trait is his final pass.
Final pass is only valuable when there is an addressee capable of finishing it (and prior to it to make himself available in the right position)… So it requires a good striker

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Needs to play on the right or it'll be a precursor to him being sold for £30m at best next summer.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He seems to favour the left apparently
I know he prefers it but the only time he was decent in my opinion was on the right but he won't get many games there ahead of Antony (rightly or wrongly).

If he wants to play on the left, he probably doesn't make the England squad and won't be a starter for his club side, unless he moves, so he basically needs to leave.

crossy1686

career ending
I know he prefers it but the only time he was decent in my opinion was on the right but he won't get many games there ahead of Antony (rightly or wrongly).

If he wants to play on the left, he probably doesn't make the England squad and won't be a starter for his club side, unless he moves, so he basically needs to leave.
He only wants to play on the left because he’s lazy. Shaw does all his running for him in that side, under laps, over laps, creating space for him so he doesn’t have to beat the full back. He doesn’t get that on the right side because our RB’s aren’t good enough.

It should be RW or gone in my opinion.

Hopefully he builds a good on-pitch understanding with Mount. Someone with the kind of runs and movement that Sancho will thrive off.

IrishRedDevil

He always had that weird body type. I remember looking at his videos back when he was a Dortmund player and despite him being at the top of his game, he was never an athlete. It’s always a risk. I suppose you expect United scouts to pick up on this stuff.

Telsim

It's the wind. You can clearly see it here:

TheLord

The best possible scenario would be to not have a Jadon Sancho 2023/24 United thread. Yes, having recouped the bulk of the original transfer fees.

AFC NimbleThumb

I’ve bought a lot of Sancho stock for next to nothing, make me a fortune please Jadon!

Blood Mage

Another player who's only staying because we can't shift him on his ridiculous wages. Doesn't have the mentality or the athleticism to make it here.

Bobski

Left wing, Right wing, it doesn't matter. Unless he changes his mentality we are just going to see more of the same. There is no dog in him and we were having this same conversation about Martial about 6 years ago.

We dream of Sancho hitting Martial's top level, which says a lot.