2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

CloneMC16

Writing on the wall. Played the most minutes in pre season but has hardly featured since the season started and now this.

Should have been sold this summer. He's shit and taking the piss. One of the highest earners in the squad and he gives no fecks.

Nicolarra90

72 million squids and he can't get excited enough for a Man Utd Vs Arsenal game.

Man needs to look for another job really. I don't think football is giving him joy.
Football hasn't given me any joy for over 5 years but here I am.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Writing on the wall. Played the most minutes in pre season but has hardly featured since the season started and now this.

Man, I was so convinced this guy would do well. He was putting up 15+ goals and 15+ assists in the league at the age of 20. Bundesliga tax aside, only the likes of Messi, Neymar, Hazard and Suarez were doing those specific numbers.

Our inability to play cohesive football to adorn his strengths is one thing, but I think more than all he just doesn’t look like he’s ever going to have the application.

Roboc7

Think the Saudi transfer window is still open, offer him to every club and move on. He won’t be missed, give the minutes to Amad or Pellistri.

Ashish Negi

Ten Haq has role in it.

Sancho was best player in the pre season but Ten Haq decided not give him chance when season started. It would have been different story if Ten Haq trusted him mote with his pre season form .

Plastic Evra

Poor Brighton. I think they’d rather take a punt on some lad from the Argentinian second division
I'm sure there is a player there that will do fine in a different environment, to our never ending annoyance. Doesn't seem he'll ever turn up at United though but he still has a year to try to make an impression. Should be sold next summer if he can't do that, I believe at 30/40m£ the club is not writing down a loss, there could be a few sides willing to give a try.

Castia

Ten Haq has role in it.

Sancho was best player in the pre season but Ten Haq decided not give him chance when season started. It would have been different story if Ten Haq trusted him mote with his pre season form .
Give over

You're trying to excuse a player being so bad in training that we've Picked 2 keepers on the bench ahead of him

The guy is a 70m player, he’s on 300k a week and he can’t find the motivation for Arsenal away?

If he’s played 100 games for United he’s been shite in 85 of them

So is there mental health issues or is it a case of he can’t be bothered? Wasn’t there stories about him in Dortmund being easily distracted and not completely focused on football?
The mental health stuff always seemed like a mix of fan-fiction and crossed wires that took on a life of it's own. The only real firm information for it was Ten Hag saying he wasn't physically or mentally ready to play - and mentally could easily mean drive, desire, fight etc.

And yeah, he repeatedly had disciplinary issues at Dortmund. He was warned about poor conditioning, had infractions for being late for training, missing training and even had senior players and coaches publicly calling him out. Another case of great background work from the recruitment team.

Baxquux

Should have been sold this summer. He's shit and taking the piss. One of the highest earners in the squad and he gives no fecks.
Weren't Chelsea supposedly interested, before they went in for Palmer. Sure we could have at least got his remaining book value from them as a fee, if not what was paid to Dortmund, if we'd been amenable let alone proactive...

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Absolutely, let’s hope he is before the next summer.
He’s clearly talented but he doesn’t have the mentality to go along with it. I’d love to know who did the research on him before giving the purchase the go ahead!?

The amount of money that the club has spunked on certain players is just…:mad:

fps

So is there mental health issues or is it a case of he can’t be bothered? Wasn’t there stories about him in Dortmund being easily distracted and not completely focused on football?

Purely speculating here but maybe he’s one of those players where football is seen as a job and not a passion? (a trait that doesn’t bode well at elite level)
At some point, the amount these people are paid, you’ve gotta wish them well and get rid of they’re not contributing to the organisation. Good luck to him wherever he goes next, but this isn’t his level.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Don't see why they would, based on the level of players going there. You either need to be a superstar or an up and coming talent and Sancho is neither, expensive flops who are turning into a meme don't fit the project at all.
Like Jordan Henderson and Alex Telles then

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Pep being happy to be rid of him shows you all you need to know.

Coxy

Don't see why they would, based on the level of players going there. You either need to be a superstar or an up and coming talent and Sancho is neither, expensive flops who are turning into a meme don't fit the project at all.
Henderson is a superstar?

crossy1686

career ending
I'm sure there is a player there that will do fine in a different environment, to our never ending annoyance. Doesn't seem he'll ever turn up at United though but he still has a year to try to make an impression. Should be sold next summer if he can't do that, I believe at 30/40m£ the club is not writing down a loss, there could be a few sides willing to give a try.
Dortmund were also unhappy with his attitude. He was fined and banned by them and the Bundesliga. He’s just a dick.

crossy1686

career ending
He’s clearly talented but he doesn’t have the mentality to go along with it. I’d love to know who did the research on him before giving the purchase the go ahead!?

The amount of money that the club has spunked on certain players is just…:mad:
Let’s face it, we didn’t. They checked social media and bought the player that would generate the most ad revenue.

DickDastardly

Paintes an incredibly bad picture of him.

We all have illusions about a certain amount of players, and I have a fondness for him, but that's just poor.

Another one bites the dust it seems.

Pilling on the deadwood.... Martial, Antony, Sancho, Maguire....

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Without wanting to shit on Sancho too much, obviously not great but that's partially on ten hag. If you have a player do really well in pre season and not get a look in, then it's inevitable that he'll eventually also give up a bit mentally. Just looks like he's not in our plans and that sancho knows it now.

Irwin99

He started a lot of his career here on the bench if i remember right and people were asking why Ole wasn't starting him- hope i'm remembering that right? Surely we must have known or had concerns about his stamina or apparent attitude issues before signing?

SAFMUTD

He doesnt have it in him. Get rid, mental health or whatever but we're not a rehab facility. Players need to perform or go, it's his third season and still no signs of anything that resembles what we paid for.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
May be revisionism on my part or just bad memory but I cant really remember a time when he ever looked to be enjoying playing for us.

crossy1686

career ending
Without wanting to shit on Sancho too much, obviously not great but that's partially on ten hag. If you have a player do really well in pre season and not get a look in, then it's inevitable that he'll eventually also give up a bit mentally. Just looks like he's not in our plans and that sancho knows it now.
But how can you possibly give game time to a bloke who doesn’t turn up on time, doesn’t train hard, eats shite, goes to bed late, can’t be arsed etc? What message does that send to the squad?

gregwar

sancho probably knows whatever he does in training or on the pitch he won't ever be selected ahead of ETH's son Antony
So by your reasoning it’s alright for him to sit on his arse on 300k a week and not even fight for his place?

He’s showed us absolutely f**k all in 2 years.

Bin him off. Waste of a squad place.

fps

Man Utd spending millions on the player equivalents of memecoins.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
What an idiot by not putting in the work. Seriously a waste of money and time. This was his chance and he blows it once more

Tender Teacher

Seems like the type of personality who thrives on being a big fish in a small pond.

LInkash

Must be epically bad in training if Martial is showing more than him.

The Ferociousness

So by your reasoning it’s alright for him to sit on his arse on 300k a week and not even fight for his place?

He’s showed us absolutely f**k all in 2 years.

Bin him off. Waste of a squad place.
It's not alright, but you have to consider what has led to his demotivation. Seeing Antony constantly put in stinkers and not get dropped, what's the point in giving 100 percent in training when you know you're not going to be selected ahead of Ten Hag's favourite pet?

Sancho can go he's been a flop, but all the blame shouldn't be on him, the manager job is to motivate the players he simply is not free from blame

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
No doubt when next summer comes around, there will be plenty of posters here claiming next season is his season and he deserves another chance. Rinse and repeat.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He should get run of games on rw. Not one game. Erik should start him over Antony in 3 or 4 games in a row. Lets see him on that rw.