2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Red00012

The thought of Sancho progressing further on the CL with Dortmund is sickening. He has truly had the last laugh. His level of professionalism however is another debate in itself…but United’s shambolic structure means we are a wasteland for talent.
He hasn’t had the last laugh. We are all laughing at him for been a prized cnut who couldn’t hack it in the EPL

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Tbf any player joining the new league will tell this, shouldn't be taken seriously.
Yep, Kane said after his first match with Bremen that he was surprised by how fast the league was and they are aggressive in their pressing, which lead to more counter attacks, something that lower opposition teams wouldn't do in the EPL.

No player would join a big league and then talk sh*t about it.

Stacks

Yep, Kane said after his first match with Bremen that he was surprised by how fast the league was and they are aggressive in their pressing, which lead to more counter attacks, something that lower opposition teams wouldn't do in the EPL.

Hasn't Kane got 22 league goals and 5 assists in 1600 mins of football? He scored 30 and 3 in 3400 mins last seasons. He is track for over 55 league goal contributions scaled to mins, but I appreciate they play less games so he won't do that most likely

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Hasn't Kane got 22 league goals and 5 assists in 1600 mins of football? He scored 30 and 3 in 3400 mins last seasons. He is track for over 55 league goal contributions scaled to mins, but I appreciate they play less games so he won't do that most likely
He has. What he has said comes essentially down to this: it's easier to get through a BL defence, but when you don't, you have a higher risk to face a dangerous counter attack than in the PL.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich

Sadio Mane

It’s often said that the Premier League is tougher and more physical. Many people think that way. On the pitch here, I noticed: ‘Wow! The players here are really strong’ — the Bundesliga is at least as physical as the Premier League,” Mané said.

lsd

The Oracle
How did he do today?

Jadon Sancho (6/10)
Sancho celebrated his return to the Westfalenstadion and showed flashes of his quality, while also playing some clever passes. But his lack of sharpness was telling, even if he did get stuck in and put in a hard working shift. It is clear that he still needs some time to find his rhythm, but there are still plenty of promising signs

Official dortmund ratings.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
There is a good chance he'll actually work hard there out of spite, and have good 4 months to make us look silly.

also there is a good chance he'll do feck all and people drooling over him for making an easy pass and falling over in the first 2 games, will look stupid.

Who knows.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
According to reports, a muscle injury.
Weighing about 3 pounds in the average adult, the brain is about 60% fat. The remaining 40% is a combination of water, protein, carbohydrates and salts. The brain itself is a not in fact a muscle

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Thread hasn't been bumped in a while. I take he's not doing much for our hopes to get a decent price for him.
Simply missed a match due to a muscle problem and came late from the bench in the following one yesterday. Not his fault, only Dortmund managing his body carefully.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Thread hasn't been bumped in a while. I take he's not doing much for our hopes to get a decent price for him.
Our January loans are all probably worth less than before they went right now.

Son

It's also funny considering Dortmund are better than United. Won their CL group and we went out last. They're not ripping it up in Bundesliga this year but at least they're not 9th in the table like us.
They aren’t better than us when we have everyone back like Casemiro, Martinez, Shaw etc we defo have better footballers all round as shown last season.

The gap should get wider in the coming years too. It’s almost impossible for it not to the calibre of people joining the backroom staff and the budget available once the FFP stuff has blown over.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
They aren’t better than us when we have everyone back like Casemiro, Martinez, Shaw etc we defo have better footballers all round as shown last season.

The gap should get wider in the coming years too. It’s almost impossible for it not to the calibre of people joining the backroom staff and the budget available once the FFP stuff has blown over.
Of course you are right that United would be better if everyone would be fit. But Dortmund is also playing far below their potential this season. So I don't think there is much sense in thinking about such hypothetical scenarios.

That said I agree on the expected trajectory in the future.

Bondi77

Last thing I seen on him was he was trying to grab the ball to take a penalty which did'nt seem to go down well.
Seems like no one is bothered about him or Antony for that matter since Alejandro has taken the bull by the horns and shown us what it is like to have a genuine threat on the right.

ForeverRed1

I'd imagine getting racially abused as a 20 year old for missing a pen probably puts a sour taste in the mouth when thinking about the national team.

Weird that people are saying Dortmund are his level etc when Haaland and Bellingham both left Dortmund and kicked on fine. Same with Gundogan and various others.
Haaland went to a city machine that’s well oiled and winning things.

Bellingham has gone to Real Madrid, again winning things in general and not in a bad moment.

United is absolutely a different assignment which will take a certain type of mentality to do well here. In the last 10 years name the signings that have truely worked with no questions asked? He is not alone in not doing well here, however, he is probably one of the least successful signings we’ve made, he looks way off the level we needed to turn it around. I’m going to say it’s mentality more than ability though.

so while it’s not unique to sancho, he’s not the level of beast required to make it here, with how things are at present. Nowhere near it. Would he do well at another premier league club? Probably not and that’s not down to his ability.

Noir

What ability are we talking about here? He has shown nothing at United to even talk about it.

And this mentality thing is overplayed. If you're good you're good, and he's just a nothing player.

Eli Zee

Sancho is not good enough

Tbh, most/all of our wing signings for years have been failures....
Di Maria, sancho, Sanchez, Antony....

maybe we need to keep bringing them up through the academy like Rashford/greenwood/garnacho

flameinthesun

Can't be true apparently he is home where he is loved and everything.
Tbf to him I think he's only played about 2 full games worth of minutes at Dortmund (and a bout 70 minutes for united) so probably needs more games to get his fitness up. I personally don't think he's good enough for United but have to hope he can at least look decent/goodat Dortmund so we can get a decent fee for him. In that case im rooting for him to do well!

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Tbf to him I think he's only played about 2 full games worth of minutes at Dortmund (and a bout 70 minutes for united) so probably needs more games to get his fitness up. I personally don't think he's good enough for United but have to hope he can at least look decent/goodat Dortmund so we can get a decent fee for him. In that case im rooting for him to do well!
It is not about fitness or anything else. He is just a highly overrated player with a crap attitude. Get rid for good asap

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
it's funny that dortmund shipped out a player with an awful attitude in gio reyna and brought in someone with an even worse attitude

arthurka

A lazy poser that's what he is. I also root for him so we can sell that plank.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can’t believe how wrong I was about this guy.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Probably had the hunger when he was young but just to achieve the cash and lifestyle. We sorted him for life on that front and he decided that's that.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Was his original Dortmund form just a sustained purple patch akin to Lingard at West Ham or something? It’s so weird.

Devil81

Donny and Jadon doing their level best to ruin any sort of transfer fees for United in the summer.

We will end up giving both these clowns away.