View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
If PSG actually do want rashford then we should just bung them this fraud as well.…..buy one get one free,

let them both be unhappy and lazy together again.

Crimson King

When you compare his mental attitude to someone like Højlund, it's hard to see him ever truly hitting the heights his actual ability should get him to.

We've seen it plenty of times before.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

I watched Sancho and BVB Dortmund against PSV last night. He didnt do much. A short pass here, a little and simple thingy there. Very muted. Granted BVB played very defensive and compact but Malen was much, much better in a similar position. I didnt see Sancho even once in the box.

hobbers

Imagine being stupid enough to think he'd go back to Dortmund and suddenly start caring about football after 2 years of dossing off on 300k a week.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
You heard it here first!
After getting his ego battered in Dortmund, Sancho makes a return and he's accepted like the prodigal son.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He'll be loaned to a lesser league like France or the Netherlands next, is my guess. I don't think Saudi will be that interested.

hobbers

No way are we getting any bids over £20m for him. And he's got about £30m in salary left to pay over the last 2 years of his contract.

Martial'd. Again.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I would take 25m and his salary of 300k a week off the books.

The harsh reality is, Greenwood right now has a higher transfer value than Sancho.
No club is paying £25m for him, at this point in his career he has underperformed more than performed. He is on huge wages. And there is question marks over his professionalism. We are stuck with him. Hopefully we can secure a loan to a lesser league to maybe attract a club.

Unam333

No club is paying £25m for him, at this point in his career he has underperformed more than performed. He is on huge wages. And there is question marks over his professionalism. We are stuck with him. Hopefully we can secure a loan to a lesser league to maybe attract a club.
How to waste millions by a club.

SAFMUTD

We're stuck with him, he's on huge wages he's a lazy fecker and doesn't put up the numbers. Not even low table teams will want him and he's a rotten apple and when fighting for relegation effort is the one quality you can't miss. This is going to be a 2 year nightmare, I would give him up for free just to take his wages off the books no kidding I think it's our best option if he's dumb enough to accept it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
To be fair to us in this instance he looked like he was poised to take the next step. 99% of fans online were fully behind this transfer. We just need to cultivate better contacts in the game to figure out what really makes these guys tick before we go all in. Also his contract was absolutely stupid. We at the very least need to manage our younger players better. It all feels very sink or swim at the moment. There’s very little accountability for all this waste either

ShinjiNinja26

This bum can’t even regain his form in a farmers league. Looks like we’re stuck with him for the foreseeable future unless the Saudi’s are daft enough to sign him. Best case scenario he goes on another loan next season and his performances pick up long enough to con someone into signing him permanently.

El Jefe

Probably the most disappointing signing we’ve ever made. At no point in his time here did he seem like he was motivated or intent on being successful here. He played every game as if we were 3-0 up and were in the final minutes of the match.

After his flop, I vowed never to not trust what my eyes tell me with new signings. From the very beginning he was lazy, weak and uninterested but I was part of the people making excuses and blaming Ole, the style of play, ETH playing favourites, no overlapping RB etc.

After his leave of absence last season where he tried really hard for 1.5 games, he was back to the same old Sancho after that and that is when I was done with him. A lost cause.

GMoore23

No way are we getting any bids over £20m for him. And he's got about £30m in salary left to pay over the last 2 years of his contract.

Martial'd. Again.
Why do people keep comparing this fecking waster to Martial.

Martial was one of our best players in his first few years at the club. The last couple years have been really frustrating as he's riddled with injuries. He never fulfilled his true potential but was 10 times the player of Sancho.

145 Goals/Assists in 317 games for us.

Sancho - 18 Goals/Assists in 82 games = Dosser

Teja

Strange crowd - surely we want him to do well so he has a future back with us (maybe apologies to Ten Hag / a new coach) or atleast allows us to recoup a decent amount from the sale.

criticalanalysis

How dare he criticize Sancho.
Seems like this is the original interview:

So sandwiched between lots of pleasantries and encouragement, he still makes this comment about Sancho's performance not being good enough.

@Zehner

Going by Sanchofanclub logic though, why did he even need to comment on his performance considering we know he has mental issues, requires delicate handling, has not played in months and has joined a new club mid season? Why the need to add even more unnecessary pressure and spotlight on the player? Is he throwing Sancho under the bus? The exact same things extrapolated and exaggerated said of ETH can be also applied here.

Eddy_JukeZ

Strange crowd - surely we want him to do well so he has a future back with us (maybe apologies to Ten Hag / a new coach) or atleast allows us to recoup a decent amount from the sale.
Personally don't think he should have a future with us again. Been given enough chances.

Him playing well would be nice to recoup a decent fee though.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

So sandwiched between lots of pleasantries and encouragement, he still makes this comment about Sancho's performance not being good enough.

@Zehner

Going by Sanchofanclub logic though, why did he even need to comment on his performance considering we know he has mental issues, requires delicate handling, has not played in months and has joined a new club mid season? Why the need to add even more unnecessary pressure and spotlight on the player? Is he throwing Sancho under the bus? The exact same things extrapolated and exaggerated said of ETH can be also applied here.
Special things as in one day he's in Manchester the other New York, even under employment while his team mates are all training.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

@Zehner

The obvious difference is that EtH banished Sancho from the squad while Terzic starts him. Everybody could see how well Sancho performed (or not) and there is little room for discussion about this, not even for Sancho. Terzic will start him again and show him he trusts him this way, which EtH did not. I'm not saying that what EtH did was unjustified, just that it's not really the same.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
The obvious difference is that EtH banished Sancho from the squad while Terzic starts him. Everybody could see how well Sancho performed (or not) and there is little room for discussion about this, not even for Sancho. Terzic will start him again and show him he trusts him this way, which EtH did not. I'm not saying that what EtH did was unjustified, just that it's not really the same.
He’s been fecking shite for us and didn’t deserve to start. If he doesn’t like that, he needs to harden the feck up. We’re not a charity.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Personally I just want to see the back of the lazy arrogant petulant little spunk bubble.

criticalanalysis

He was banished from the squad after Sancho's Twitter post. My point is that Terzic 'called him out', 'publicly humiliated' and unnecessarily created this pressure on his performances despite knowing all of Sancho's issues in the same way some of his defenders in this and other threads have claimed what ETH did was overboard. 'There is little room for discussion about this' could be said of ETH's handling of the squad. Short of Onana (understandable considering his big summer move) and Bruno ('my captain shall always play), pretty much every single player in the squad has been dropped or rotated for their performances. Even Antony.

So my original point still stands really. The issue is not the way ETH or Terzic have communicated their criticisms but it's the fact that Sancho chose to take it in the most destructive way and his defenders ridiculously laid the blame on ETH.

hobbers

Anyone with a brain knows ETH said and did nothing wrong with regard to Sancho. He bent over backwards to try and help him out last season and keep the spotlight away from him.

Terzic and every other manager at that level will have the same problems ETH had. You cant cover for someone who plays so badly indefinitely, and you cant keep picking them either.