Jadon Sancho Borussia Dortmund loan watch (Has ended ten Hag)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Worth saying nice and early that a successful spell back in Germany doesn't mean he should be given another chance here next season. Use it to drive the fee up and get rid permanently.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What do we do if he's still shit?
We had this with Lukaku. You'll just loan him out again to a different club hoping for a different outcome, unless there is a buyers market for him at a price level United are happy to sell at. Or there's always a chance you sack Ten Hag and the new manager wants to give Sancho another chance.

Statue of Limitations

I really thought this guy was going to be an absolute Superstar for us, hope he finds his form and comes back hungry to play better for our shirt.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What do we do if he's still shit?
We already know because we have a pattern for that. We keep them until the end of their contract because no one will buy him, then inexplicably renew.

JogaBonitoRooney

Usually flops that go back to Dortmund don't regain their old selves - Gotze, Kagawa, Sahin. Hummels has been alright but he wasn't really a flop at Bayern anyway.

Abizzz

Usually flops that go back to Dortmund don't regain their old selves - Gotze, Kagawa, Sahin. Hummels has been alright but he wasn't really a flop at Bayern anyway.
Not only Dortmund too. Feels like whenever a player "returns" it rarely ends well. Pogba, Ronaldo...

bstb3

Due to too much xbox I fear his thumbs are locked permanently in that position.
Well if he can at least make that pose consistently we can always use him as a toiler roll holder and get some value back that way. Provided no one needs the bog early on in the day at least.

Good luck in Dortmund though Jadon. Make your self look as valuable as possible please.

buckooo1978

like Sanchez I couldn't quite believe we signed him and he didn't play on the right wing

completely ridiculous squad planning

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Ich will Unreal Tournament FIFA spielen!

Thumbs up if you get the reference.

TheGodsInRed

We had this with Lukaku. You'll just loan him out again to a different club hoping for a different outcome, unless there is a buyers market for him at a price level United are happy to sell at. Or there's always a chance you sack Ten Hag and the new manager wants to give Sancho another chance.
Lukaku did well on his first loan to Inter. They needed to sell him then though.
Hope we don't bring him back in to a new manager if he does well in Germany as he will just flop again at United.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
like Sanchez I couldn't quite believe we signed him and he didn't play on the right wing

completely ridiculous squad planning
He did get opportunities to play on the right, but he can't beat a man so had to be moved to the left so he could at least cut back and play a simple pass.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku did well on his first loan to Inter. They needed to sell him then though.
Hope we don't bring him back in to a new manager if he does well in Germany as he will just flop again at United.
To be fair, yeah. Inter were willing to pay a transfer fee that Chelsea were willing to accept. Then Lukaku nuked the entire thing by flirting with Juventus.

Tyrion

Worth saying nice and early that a successful spell back in Germany doesn't mean he should be given another chance here next season. Use it to drive the fee up and get rid permanently.
Absolutely. I have no faith this club could find anyone better but I doubt we could find anyone more disinterested.

Skills

Snitch
To be fair, yeah. Inter were willing to pay a transfer fee that Chelsea were willing to accept. Then Lukaku nuked the entire thing by flirting with Juventus.
He's doing quite well at Roma now, but they're broke as feck :lol:

Castia

Want him to do well purely to raise his price and draw some interest. If this loan goes badly we’ll be left with a 300k a week player training with the reserves for another 2 years

Putting money aside what a fecking waster.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Will never be able to sell him because of is salary. Even a Messi like performance from now until Summer will see us loaning him somewhere again next season.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ich will Unreal Tournament FIFA spielen!

Thumbs up if you get the reference.
Had that as my backup alarm in case I overslept my first one. Nothing get's you up like getting yelled at by the real gangster.

troylocker

He'll do very well and hopefully come back here if we have a new manager in July.
He immature, but he's not unmanageble.

We've just done a horrible job with him.