Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauður Djöfull

what a disappointment he's been (guess that is what we are used to with so much about Man Utd now a days)

hopefully raises his value over there and get's sold in summer

Savlehest

I am actually quite sure he will do an excellent job there. He isn’t that bad, just stupid and can’t handle the pressure at United - and ETH.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
All the pressure is now on Sancho. If he replicates his form from when he was 18/19, Man Utd and Ten Hag look incompetent, if he doesn't - he's out of excuses.

He's now back in an "ideal" environment without Ten Hag's iron discipline, he has to perform now or else his career as a top player - or even a decent one at a top club - is over before it even started.
He won’t make United and ten Hag look incompetent. We already know what he is capable of at Dortmund. The problem is that no big club is going to come in for him now because he’s proven that he doesn’t have the mentality to play for a big club.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
All the pressure is now on Sancho. If he replicates his form from when he was 18/19, Man Utd and Ten Hag look incompetent, if he doesn't - he's out of excuses.
No they won't :lol:

Have you even followed this man's career. His chronic poor professionalism precedes the time at United. Also, shining in dortmund means feck all, by the way. It doesn't matter how many times you do it.

GoldanoGraham

Good riddance. He won’t be back in the EPL, unless we get lucky and Chelsea buy him.

A big loss coming for Utd, doubt he will NOT add any value to his resale so this problem will be back to resolve again come the summer.

ArjenIsM3

Just hope he plays well in a lesser league with Dortmund so he restores his value a bit and we can sell him for a decent amount come summer. Probably just wishful thinking though.

Gator Nate

I was reminded of something on Twitter today... Sancho is literally the reason we went after Antony. Let that sink in.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
Its actually mad that some people try and make out ETH has been unfair

Sancho was already under performing at United Under Ole. ETH gave him a season to find himself or sort out whatever is going on, I cant remember too many examples of a player being afforded this much space.

Then he comes back to training and isnt meeting levels. Levels that had been questioned at Dortmund aswell. Levels that many fans actually want from our team and demand it. Yet when a player doesnt meet these levels, fans want our manager to lower his levels or keep it hush hush so he can pamper the under performing player. Then what happens, is the manager gets blamed for not getting anything out of a player who simply isnt good or motivated enough. Why should ETH take any bullets for Sancho ?

ETH might of been unwise to mention it in public, but the reaction of Sancho and refusal to back down is all on the player. Its a disproportionate reaction from the player no matter how much people want to spin it back on the manager. And instead of fighting for a team place and proving the manager wrong, he plays his x box. How the f**k can anybody reasonable defend that , its almost like some people want to blame ETH for Covid and pretty much anything they can pin on him.
I’ve not really been following the Sancho threads but I’m surprised people have defended him. For me he’s such a disappointment. He compares with Pogba and Sanchez.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I’ve not really been following the Sancho threads but I’m surprised people have defended him. For me he’s such a disappointment. He compares with Pogba and Sanchez.
It was essentially a subset of the EtH discussion. If you thing EtH is doing things wrong you can be open to the possibility that Sancho could be (somewhat) right in this fight.

Betson

It was essentially a subset of the EtH discussion. If you thing EtH is doing things wrong you can be open to the possibility that Sancho could be (somewhat) right in this fight.

To be fair even the vast majority of the ETH out crowd have been very disappointed with Sancho , his attitude and his performance levels.

You will find very few who back him , he has been a very poor signing.

IRN-BRUno

If I'm not mistaken, when ETH gave Sancho that 3 months break or something from football, Sancho deactivated his insta account. He came back and then used him and ETH photo as his profile picture (I am assuming as a sign of being grateful), which that alone showing the positive thing the manager did to Sancho that even the player himself appreciated it.

He then repaid the manager with being lazy or not working hard in training. Although, as a fan, without evidence we cannot make judgement or measure what is happening in the training ground but there was record he was late came to training in Dortmund before he came to United and there was a video where Matic said Sancho tends to be late in training.

It's enough evidence to me to conclude what kind of professional Sancho is in the training ground and why ETH doesn't play him often and had to drop him from the squad.
The same Matic that's gone AWOL at Rennes. He's hardly in a great position to be criticising others!

TrueRed79

"I just want to play football with a smile on my face". How about you turn up for work on time and do your job to the best of your abilities. Absolute waster.

Laurencio

Just hope he plays well in a lesser league with Dortmund so he restores his value a bit and we can sell him for a decent amount come summer. Probably just wishful thinking though.
FFP wise I think we need to flog him for £50M, if we cover part of his wages (which I think is inevitable).

TheRedHearted

Played well at city, at Dortmund, seems like he struggled to have the grit to perform well at the circus United has been. But last season we were stable and he was often benched for Antony. Imo the club should have laughed at Antony’s fee and gone with Sancho and Amad as options.

Part of me wonders if it’s 50/50 blame. United have been in shambles and under the new manager sancho should have been his option. Sorry Erik, we need a CF instead of a RW for 100 million.

I liked how he looked last season, looked close to gelling when he came on. Some players need that strong system around them to flourish, some can find anything in any game and bring magic (very rare to find).

That being said, he never looked fit. Could get away with it in Germany but not here, not as a smaller player.

Everyone knows he’s going to be a bargain buy this summer. Inter? Barca? Teams that are trying to stay relevant in the PL? Much smaller clubs who are trying to stay up?

foolsgold

Could have been a great if he’d put in the work, instead he’s decided to be a second Jesse Lingard. Oh well……

RVN1991

Worse transfer than Antony?

I know the Brazilian was slightly more expensive, but at least he tracks back. Cannot think of a single positive thing to say about Sancho's performances on the pitch throughout his time at the club.

r0663664

Worships Man City
He won’t make United and ten Hag look incompetent. We already know what he is capable of at Dortmund. The problem is that no big club is going to come in for him now because he’s proven that he doesn’t have the mentality to play for a big club.
Someone will come for him if he plays well, if we can recover 50% of the fee then it is a successful loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.