Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Evra joining the chorus of ex players not impressed by how we've approached the summer, reading this thread yesterday he's just spoiled and must not know what he's talking about surely
Yup. fecktards was the term used I believe.I’m guessing Evra is a fecktard too now then.

Idxomer

Coming off 2nd place, Mourinho was slammed by the fanbase for doing the same, but seems it’s more acceptable when OGS does it.
Ole isn't doing the same but if he did play McTominay in defense when he has 2 or 3 defenders ready on the bench, it would also be far from acceptable.

dev1l

I thought the same, but then it's more likely that Greenwood is being punished for recent behaviour and we'll see James for a few games.
Greenwood most probably needed some rest and considering the schedule from now till end of the year, better let him have it

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is off lads.

woodward and ole all cooling things down now. Fair to say we don’t have the spare cash for the whole deal.

UncleBob

This is off lads.

woodward and ole all cooling things down now. Fair to say we don’t have the spare cash for the whole deal.
Yup, bad sign when Woodie starts talking about responsible spending etc. Pretty obvious we're stepping down our interest in Sancho given the statements in the matchday program

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What did Solskjaer say?
Ole talking in his press conference yesterday saying it’s not a window we expected and corona has had a big impact. Woodward today saying about being cautious in hard times etc... fair to say we tried but the numbers just don’t work. A shame.

BlueHaze

The day we beat Leicester and finished 3rd I had an ounce of hope in me that Sancho would be starting for us today then I quickly remembered who our owners are...

Fecking shameless and embarrassing we had a chance to sign him and chose not to.

King Andow

I look at our starting 11 and I don’t think it looks weak at all. We still have a quality team without Sancho.
Without Rashford, who was terrible post restart, and Greenwood, who's a striker, the alternatives are James, Mata and Lingard. That's terrible.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Ole talking in his press conference yesterday saying it’s not a window we expected and corona has had a big impact. Woodward today saying about being cautious in hard times etc... fair to say we tried but the numbers just don’t work. A shame.
Thanks for answering

Fridge chutney

This is unsurprising and what I thought this entire window.

That said, bookies odds have shifted back towards United signing him.

Sancho to stay at Dortmund: 1/1
Sancho to go to United: 8/11

Bratt

This is unsurprising and what I thought this entire window.

That said, bookies odds have shifted back towards United signing him.

Sancho to stay at Dortmund: 1/1
Sancho to go to United: 8/11
I have to use an online calculator every time odds are written this way, should be illegal.

Alexit

Pay the DAMN money, this team cannot compete as is. And Sancho will just be the start. CB cover needed and CDM also.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
True, but at United and most fans on here has been saying, trophies are more key than point tally progression. We aren’t Spurs.
I don't care about winning the League Cup or FA Cup if it mean we're shit in the league. If this team is to truly progress, they'll need to learn to win the matches they're expected to, which is the great majority. 85 points season would be superior to finishing again with 60 something points and winning either cup, because it would still indicate we are shit.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I don't care about winning the League Cup or FA Cup if it mean we're shit in the league. If this team is to truly progress, they'll need to learn to win the matches they're expected to, which is the great majority. 85 points season would be superior to finishing again with 60 something points and winning either cup, because it would still indicate we are shit.
I agree. I doubt you will have many fans that agree with that though. It is all about the silverware for them.

Joseunited

Ole's plan working to perfection in my opinion.Start the season with Fosu-Mensah and James both playing absolute dogshite. Bid should be coming in at about 7:30 tonight I reckon.

NK86

Woodward is just saying to calm fans down. If the Aston Villas are outspending us, then it has more to do with the Glazers and the fecking CEO trying to feck the fans over.

Xaviboy

Not spending 108 million on one player. Ed and Glazers not going to sanction that fee and pay it. Think there will be alternatives for the right winger now. Ole said something about small pool of players there looking at. So sounds like Sancho out of the picture now.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
All Ed was waiting was this, the perfect marketing opportunity. A Sanchocopter will land at Old Trafford at half-time and he'll lead us to a legendary comeback in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.