Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Just give them the 150m now

And yes that is 42m more than they're asking but that can be as a way of apologising for us being such dicks over it all summer

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I agree. I doubt you will have many fans that agree with that though. It is all about the silverware for them.
Yeah maybe, I was very surprised by how many on here wanted him to keep running our key players into the ground in the semi final against Chelsea, even though we were fighting for a CL place. For me, it was absolute madness. And an inability - on behalf of the management - to prioritise competitions and protect players' fitness and health.

MrSingh2002

Would you want to join this team right now if you were Sancho?

Maybe they should've signed him before we were bottom of the league....

Anybody's Guess

This whole situation is mental. We have a situation where the club is looking to pay more than 100m for one player whilst the defence looks like this.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Said it before and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter who we sign as long as Ole is the manager. That's why I'm not as bothered about this saga as most.

A new manager should be our priority.

Utd for ever

Said it before and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter who we sign as long as Ole is the manager. That's why I'm not as bothered about this saga as most.

100% I agree, ole is learning his trade unfortunately, hasn’t got a clue

Marcus

Even with Sancho we are not making Top4. Well done Ed! No point getting Sancho.

DarkDog

cheer up lads, at least we'll have money to pay dividends to Glazers and hefty bonus for Edward.
I wrote on August 11 that we are f*cked for this season. Without Glazers letting our club spend our money on players we have no chance against other teams who have spent. Then some blokes wrote to me that we already have squad good enough.
How are those jokers feeling today? still wanting to wipe some Glazer bum?

RollieOle

Jesus. Thats me off this site until the next game.

Red Daz

Starting to think it’s a manager problem, I love Ole but the players look clueless

FizzyWomack

This better be a wake up call!

Even with Sancho I think we are still going to struggle. But look, maybe we had an off day today and who knows in a few games time we might all be singing a different tune.

Nick7

Wonder when the news pieces about how "we're definitely going to sign him" come out now that we've lost. Only for us to not buy him.

DarkDog

Stop blaming Ole. Ole's priorities were left sided centre back and Sancho. OUR INEPT BOARD IS TO BLAME for not giving him his players.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!

Oh come on, the reason why this lot couldn't even draw against crystal fecking palace is surely the lack of transfers!

Status
Not open for further replies.