Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

USREDEVIL

Thank feck this will be over in 1.5 weeks. Horrible transfer window ...i first typed "worst" but i know some jackhole will come out of the woodwork to let me know why it's not the worst...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thank feck this will be over in 1.5 weeks. Horrible transfer window ...i first typed "worst" but i know some jackhole will come out of the woodwork to let me know why it's not the worst...
And boy has there been some competition for that one!
It's probably equal to the summer we only signed Fred so far.

Chief123

This is getting so exciting! Getting hard to keep it in now. He's a certain to make his debut against Spurs and Jose. Gonna be an absolute cracker! :)

laughtersassassin

And boy has there been some competition for that one!
It's probably equal to the summer we only signed Fred so far.
Worse for two reasons.

1. Liverpool won the league and we aren't even trying to catch them

2. We are know 8 years into being shit and we are willingly choosing not to build on the little progress we had. Meaning top 4 will be very hard.

Those two reasons make this window even more disgraceful.

Also Ole got 3rd he doesn't deserve to be shafted like this. No way he survives next season with the current squad

Shark

@NotShark
Every time this thread is bumped to the top of the page there's a glimmer of hope something happened. Then you come on here amd it's a whole lot of nothing again.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

He actually mentions Brandt funnily enough. 5.33 onwards.
First time I’ve seen Sancho interviewed. His various movies have matured him alot as he seems totally in control of his life choices whilst being ridiculously ambitious. I’m encouraged that he thinks he can win the biggest trophies and compete for Balon Do’r at United, which shows to me that he understands that he will have to be a key player to achieve that, unlike Pogba who expects everyone else to do the heavy lifting for him to shine.

want us to sign him even more now: the thought of MMMS as a band of brothers for the next 5 or more years is such an amazing concept. It would make us the most exciting team in world football, attact the entire Tik Tok generation and give Woodward social media digits he hasn’t even dreamt of yet.

MUFC would have to build a new quad statue next to the 60s trio in honour of all the trophies they’d won for us.

TheMod

Crap Source but the Mirror have just said United to make a £90m bid next week. £75m up front + £15 add ons.

This is a non-negotiable offer by Ed Woodward

Freddie Keighly wrote this.

Gandalf

Crap Source but the Mirror have just said United to make a £90m bid next week. £75m up front + £15 add ons.

Smells like BS. We are going to lowball them and just for shits and giggles although we know what we are going to offer we are going to wait until 5 minutes before the deadline and send it in by carrier pigeon. Freddie is pulling our chains here and counting on the fact that by the time we figure it out the story will be ancient history and he won't be exposed as the fraud he is.

Rolaholic

The Mirror is likely taking the piss out of United fans :lol:

On the off chance that has some truth, would Dortmund refuse that offer?

Less than their asking price but a bit more than Leverkusen received for Havertz.

Think they'd only accept if they felt like they wouldn't be able to get that much next year which I'm not quite sure that they wouldn't

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
A bullshit mirror source getting the time of day now because this thread is so bare. Soon Agent Edward will be getting some airtime. People desperate for anything.

jasT1981

Not too sure how true given the source, but I genuinely nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this.

If it happens, Dortmund are just going to laugh and tell us to feck off.

Amerifan

What on earth could they still be talking about?

That's surely bollocks
My guess is our final Sancho bid is entirely dependent on shifting Smalling and whoever else we can get off the books by the time the window closes.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not too sure how true given the source, but I genuinely nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this.

Written by freelance journalist for Mirror.

Wayne's World

Sorry random question here but seen this thread has currently 5 million views and 45 thousand replies.

Surely that's a record for a player potentially signing for a club on this forum to have that many hits ? :wenger:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

That’s not enough woody! Go get that new Casillero del diablo deal and make it £108 Mill!

Brophs

The One and Only
Well, we're right about one thing; there will be no negotiation.

VanGaalEra

There will be no negotiating over the fee or the structure of the deal.

Does woody know he’s not our player :lol:

Besides, I thought it’s Judge who deals with the negotiation?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Not only is it a truly crap source..... How on earth do they know about something we haven't done yet? Hahahahaha

How on earth do they possibly know we are going to put an offer in of that exact amount? Does Woodward and Judge talk about their offer, plan in it in the diary in a weeks time and then tell the press about what's going to happen?

No wonder these ITK and BS journalists get the attention they do. People will believe anything written down.

BlahRules

Seriously if this is the offer they're offering then Woodward needs a slap. Its like they've not read or watched BvB talking about 108 or no deal?

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I'd gotten off, watched the train doors slowly close, then that post appears and I've rushed to the train door and I'm back on chooo chooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.