Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Makes sense given that he's never played with Greenwood or Martial :lol: , yet
Surprised he picked Rashy. I know Lingard has been out of the team since Sancho became a regular for England but surely they must have played together in the age groups?

3KDré

Didn't say he wasn't, he even surprises me often with some of the stuff he has in his locker but I'm not sure that he's even the most skilled at the club :lol:

Big fan of the Sancho - Rash bromance though, hope it can pay dividends for us sometime eventually in the future.
I think he means literally flicks and tricks. Rashford is very good at those, probably does the most in the team. Just the other week he nutmegged someone with an Elastic against Villa. Probably only Pogba would be better than him skills.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What on earth could they still be talking about?

That's surely bollocks
Remember, the clubs aren't directly involved in the negotiations. Like the Alex Telles transfer, agents are being involved to represent both clubs. That's why Laurie would mention that talks are ongoing; we're working with the agents to find a suitable deal for Dortmund.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What on earth could they still be talking about?

That's surely bollocks
How is it bollocks? His sources at the club would just be giving the indication that it's something that they see as very much alive.

Judas

Open to offers
The most ridiculous thing is when we get this over the line it won't be met with ridiculous celebration, but more so just relief and an air of "thank feck for that". Brilliantly impressive way of ruining the joy of a big transfer.

SATA

The most ridiculous thing is when we get this over the line it won't be met with ridiculous celebration, but more so just relief and an air of "thank feck for that". Brilliantly impressive way of ruining the joy of a big transfer.
I would definitely celebrate wildly mate since v.Persie in 2013 but let’s get there first

DevilRed

He's guessing in his first sentence, yeah. After that, however, it seems like inside info from the club.
I'd probably put my money on agents.

Lots of tweets with absolutely no detail on where or what the holdup to the negotiations are. Just alot of guesswork IMO.

We've kept it pretty confidential this summer. A far cry from the leaks of yesteryear.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We’re going to wait until the last few days and offer about £90m so Dortmund have to decide on the spot whether they want the dosh or want to wait. 10th August deadline is bullshit.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'd probably put my money on agents.

Lots of tweets with absolutely no detail on where or what the holdup to the negotiations are. Just alot of guesswork IMO.

We've kept it pretty confidential this summer. A far cry from the leaks of yesteryear.
Yeah, it could also be agents. Whitwell does have connections with the club, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's gotten something from someone in United. Agents, however, make more sense given how we've tended to send briefs out to multiple journalists.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
How is it bollocks? His sources at the club would just be giving the indication that it's something that they see as very much alive.
Then his sources is spouting bollocks then. I refuse to believe there are actual talks still going on because as I say what more is there to talk about?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Then his sources is spouting bollocks then. I refuse to believe there are actual talks still going on because as I say what more is there to talk about?
He's a very good source for United news, and he never said talks are still going on. He said club sources have told him that they believe this can still be wrapped up in the final week of the window.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's a very good source for United news, and he never said talks are still going on. He said club sources have told him that they believe this can still be wrapped up in the final week of the window.
The tweet literally says he's been told there's talks still ongoing

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The tweet literally says he's been told there's talks still ongoing
:lol: OK I just re-read the tweet. I still think he has a point. Talks ongoing doesn't suggest to me dialogue is there every day. Just that the matter isn't closed and it can ramp up in the final week. This is how I see it going (hopefully not as late as that but probably after a week or two)

Rolaholic

I think Brandt is actually the best player in the Bundesliga, but that's probably just me.
He's good but not sure I'd go that far when this seasons Ballon D'or winner would've gone to another Bundesliga player if the whole thing hadn't been cancelled.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The media are clutching at any news re: Dortmund’s alleged interest in Sancho to keep the deal alive when it’s long been dead. This all reminds me and is very similar to when Tupac died in 1996 and everyone’s state of denial at that time. People interpreted “secret” (but meaningless) messages in his songs, the change of his name and other useless information to convince themselves that he faked his death and would make this miraculous return to scare all of his enemies but no sadly he’s dead and stayed dead.

Sancho in a United shirt this season is just as likely as Tupac and Biggie hanging out on a secret island together, having drinks while wearing Sancho no.7 United kits.
:lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
It's not Sancho that we need - if we don't strenghten our defence another miserable season beckons.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Oh I'd definitely be just as excited about it as if it had happen early in the window.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Positive tweets today? Guess what! We are gonna get tweets of one of their directors stating Sancho is staying and Utd has no chance etc tomorrow.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
If he signs I won’t be a happy man. I’ll be a relieved man. There’s a huge difference. It annoys me that we could potentially be about to sign a player that can go right to the top and stay there for 10 years and I feel relieved. Something wrong with this club.

Fridge chutney

Wrong. I would celebrate like feck. It would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.