Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How reliable is he?

That 75 million bid by the way will be given rightly two fingers by Dortmund to Woodward & Judge
He tends to be more speculative than most journalists linked with United. I wouldn't take his Tweets word for word, but if he's saying that, then it does mean that we're not giving up yet.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We had to eject loads of passengers last week to decease the weight of the Sancho train as it had been running off fumes.
But new stocks of fuel are filling up the tank so we are ready for people to come back in board. Choo choo.

DON’T PANIC ™

Not too sure how true given the source, but I genuinely nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this.

If it happens, Dortmund are just going to laugh and tell us to feck off.

This is complete BS. Why would we wait until next week to put in an offer for an amount published in the Mirror? Is Ed waiting for a cheque from the Glazers to clear?
Slow news day, so journos need Utd clickbait!

Brophs

The One and Only
IF that story is true and IF we make a bid that far below the asking price, it does rather have the whiff of Barca pretending to try to buy Neymar last summer to shut Messi up.

GiddyUp

Not too sure how true given the source, but I genuinely nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this.

If it happens, Dortmund are just going to laugh and tell us to feck off.

Ffs, just give them the 15mil. Tell them its guaranteed before next season.

Womp

idiot
We're in such a strong negotiating position. Coming off a season where we didn't shut the feck up about how rich we are and how we can take advantage of the pandemic, the constant severe negativity around the club, it's players and the fans this summer, a 3-1 embarrassing performance against a team that will be fighting relegation and a Dortmund team who have no pressing need to sell, especially now that there's like a week left of the window and they've had a long term injury to one of their wide players in Hazard.

Fecking ridiculous if true, good thing it's the Mirror and it isn't

Just pay the fecking 120m or feck off to other targets, sick of this club's posturing in the media to try and distract everyone from the fact that we have done feck all in the market

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nah, I’m certain of that. I’m a subscriber and never come across his name on there. Unless he’s freelance?
Likely free lance yeah, he has Athletic with a host of other papers / blogs on his twitter boo.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Take it or leave it.... so they'll leave it? :houllier:

Ok see you next year.

Withnail

Nah, I’m certain of that. I’m a subscriber and never come across his name on there. Unless he’s freelance?
He's definitely got one Pogba article on there from last year and he claims it on his Twitter. However, when you click his name to get to the author page, it throws an error, unlike the regular lads.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Seriously, who is this Sam Pilger guy
According to his Twitter bio:
Sports Writer for Forbes, FourFourTwo, The Athletic, Bleacher Report, Optus Sport, The Times Magazine, Esquire, and author of Manchester United’s Best XI
It seems like he's a freelance writer to me. He's written a bunch of articles for Forbes, recently, as part of their new Forbes SportsMoney division.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Take it or leave it.... so they'll leave it? :houllier:

Ok see you next year.
If you could do with the cash, having a massive cheque in your possession will burn holes in your pockets, especially during these times.
BVB won't accept the first bid, but once an offer is in play, they will have nightmares about opportunity cost.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If you could do with the cash, having a massive cheque in your possession will burn holes in your pockets, especially during these times.
BVB won't accept the first bid, but once an offer is in play, they will have nightmares about opportunity cost.
From most reports lately it seems we need the cash more than they do!

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Been one of the more positive days today though.. few snippets coming out that were certainly still going to try and get this one done.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Laurie Whitwell said as well on the Talk of the Devils podcast that he's hearing from the club that there's still hope that a deal can be done in this window.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Dean Jones also thinks there's a good chance we'll sign Sarr on loan from Watford along with Sancho to help with our depth issues.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Sancho's a proper throw back winger. Loves his position wide right rather than dreaming of being a no 9 or 10. We've not had one of these since Lee Sharpe or Andrei Kanchelskis.
Looks like he has all their qualities but also a much lower centre of gravity which means he can dribble just as well as outpace his defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.