Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Let us go for BVB's Reyna. American, promising, end of contract.

By the by, Sancho was poor today.

CG1010

So many knee jerk reactions. Even today all our (very little) attacks came down the left. Having Sancho helps us create some from the right side too. Plus martial and Rashford are so out of form, maybe Sancho would have been in better knick. The game is all about fine margins and having him might have given everyone more confidence.

Chief123

The Bundesliga Defence League is out in force today.

They’ve come to protect and honour their country. Reinforcements have been brought in from Munich and Cologne.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I don't see how him being on the pitch today would make us any better, unfortunately, and that is a real, real problem.
Well pick up our form and fakir quickly enough. No matter where the fault lies, we are still in pre season phase so everything looks and feel off radar. Just have to hang in there til for 2 more weeks, so by time sancho arrives we’ll be firing all cylinders.

i have been enthused at how sharp the forwards look, but at end of Luton game and today.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Evra and Vidic weren't top defenders when they came, they had potential but they had a lot of work to do before reaching the top.
Took a good 9 months and 30 games each Before they were comfortable.
Would have been crucified and dumped on scrap heap by OleOUT crew in this era

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
They played 352 and lost to one of the worst team in Bundesliga. Just sell him and buy a striker & defender instead.

SamoyedSam

Supports
Notts County
I was convinced last season that Sancho was the one for United but the more I watch him, the more I believe he needs another season in Germany before contemplating a move to the Premier League. A winger on loan wouldn't be a bad thing now.

Chief123

So much for Dortmund wanting to win the league this year. Lost their 2nd game.

Bayern are quaking in their boots right now. Whatever spin they put on it, Dortmund are and will always be a selling club.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Never see Sancho play well tbh.
He has about 3 or 4 good goals of a clinical forward and everything else is Dortmund teamwork of tap ins and crosses. Sure he is a part of that but I just dont see Sancho as this 120 million pound player. Not a single club outside england would value his ability at that level.

I want him because he is a talented versatile young English player that is able to be bought back in to a club and league like ours after he didnt get the chance. However his ability doesn't wow me to a level of a 100+ million player.

Acquire Me

I agree with many other than getting Sancho still leaves our first 11 with the same issues.

Our back 4 and midfield 2 aren't good enough. Getting Sancho doesn't help that.
We are out of form. It’s been a very unusual setup for the new season for us. We will be better. Sancho joining will be a boost. No doubt about that.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Does he want another season of getting barebacked by Bayern or does he want to experience a new sensation, being barebacked by Liverpool and City?

Matriac

Did he cry after the game today?
They are playing Bayern on Wednesday for a German Super Cup Final, that will be his farewell.

Saturday 3rd. he will not even be on the bench due to a niggle if it's not announced yet.

roseguy64

Think this gets done for between 90-100m pounds. And we'll submit the bid at the start of next month

el3mel

He isn’t a £100m player. Doubly so in covid times.
There's no player who's worth 100m.

It's the current market prices and we just have to deal with. All players now are overpriced. It's how it goes.

Only 1.5 week left for the window so we should throw in our 90m offer and see how it'll go on.

ShinjiNinja26

He isn’t a £100m player. Doubly so in covid times.
Doesn’t matter. No player is worth £100m in reality in any time it’s ridiculous but that’s the world we live in. He’s Dortmund’s player who are well within their rights to demand whatever they want it’s up to the potential buyer if they want to pay that or not.

Godfather

They don't even need Sancho. They aren't going to win the league any time soon and they could field a reserve team make top 4 in that league. So...

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Do you watch a lot of him?

Just as I was about to post that I realised it sounded like a smartarse response but it’s a genuine question.
Am I not allowed an opinion based on a few England games and YouTube videos?

SinNombre

Doesn’t matter. No player is worth £100m in reality in any time it’s ridiculous but that’s the world we live in. He’s Dortmund’s player who are well within their rights to demand whatever they want it’s up to the potential buyer if they want to pay that or not.
Well Mbappe is obviously worth 100m+

Put him at Arsenal and they finish in the top 4 for the next decade. That's an additional 500m for the club in revenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.