Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

peridigm

€100m bid rejected. Player is "sick" and did not travel? Where there is smoke...

croadyman

Hmmm think this could be done guys. All this bollocks about us bidding and them turning it down is a face saving exercise for Dortmund. Think about it...we have apparently been in discussions with them for months...we know the price and we know that bid would be turned down. I think we've agreed the price and we're just feeding thw media this bollocks so Dortmund can save face.
Yeah funny how certain ahem sources haven't mentioned anything about this bid so far isn't it

lsd

The Oracle
What use would my 'thoughts' be on whether a bid is true or not. Romano is where he is because he is by far the most reliable , clearly through his agent network. Not infallible but clearly the most reliable transfer guy out there

There is no such thing . None of these people know what is happening . They just guess based on what anyone else is saying . Romano has basically tweeted every scenario going in this saga by now so he can claim he is right when it is all over and somehow people fall for it

Quinzaine

Sky Sports News has turned into a joke, it’s an entertainment channel these days reporting things that just get clicks and views.

They’ll hype this up all week to get views, their sources are terrible.

Tune into transfer deadline day guys!!!
Sky Sport Germany though, completely differs from Sky Sports News which we have in the UK. Same way Sky Sport in Italy has almost no resemblence to the british outlet. Im talking in terms of reliability that is.

Last edited:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
In fairness though that’s bollocks isn’t it? Of course they’d sell him for 150m euros. So if they’re saying utter shite like that it does lend itself to believe it could all just be posture. Same with the August 10th deadline. We’re happy to accept 120m on August 10th but not 120m on August 11th as that only gives us a whole 2 months to get a replacement. Totally illogical.
You expect them to say "We won't sell him for 150" today just to make a u-turn tomorrow and tell their fans "100 was just too good to pass on"? I think their messaging today would have been slightly more vague, if they were indeed about to seal the deal

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What has changed? United haven't made a bid and no agreements have been reached with anyone. Same as the last 6 weeks.

There have been a load of tweets with false information, same as the last 6 weeks.
There’s been no false information. It’s all club briefings and all part of negotiations. Very convenient for Sancho to be ill an hour before all this comes out.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
There is no such thing . None of these people know what is happening . They just guess based on what anyone else is saying . Romano has basically tweeted every scenario going in this saga by now so he can claim he is right when it is all over and somehow people fall for it
If you've followed his posts youl find he hasn't.

For example he never jumped on the Dembele tweets outside saying he's a distant fallback option that wouldn't even be considered on a perm deal.

United58

Was she feck :lol: I remember trying to half talk him up when I was describing him to her, out of some sort of Muppet pride, deep down knowing I was devastated. :(
After what he did to us in the 4-4, I was so optimistic... ahh, the last 7 years of football has been mostly pain, punctuated by a few grey spots of numbness

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
There’s been no false information. It’s all club briefings and all part of negotiations. Very convenient for Sancho to be ill an hour before all this comes out.
What about Bürki? Part of the smokescreen?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Okay, I jumped off this train a while back as I thought it was leading to a dead end.
What has changed? United haven't made a bid and no agreements have been reached with anyone. Same as the last 6 weeks.

There have been a load of tweets with false information, same as the last 6 weeks.
Sancho mysteriously picking up an illness moments before kick-off in Dortmund's biggest game of the season?

I think a lot has changed. Something is going on behind the scenes.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's been less than 12 hours since Reus reiterated Sancho is staying and one of the papers close to the club reported that he wasn't for sale at any price.
Yet Sancho getting sick (and Bürki as well. for good measure?) and suddenly the transfer is so advanced we're in the kept out of squad stage?

Fridge chutney

You expect them to say "We won't sell him for 150" today just to make a u-turn tomorrow and tell their fans "100 was just too good to pass on"? I think their messaging today would have been slightly more vague, if they were indeed about to seal the deal
This is what concerns me. I would think Dortmund care more about backlash from fans than 4th-dimensional negotiating tactics with Woodward.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's been less than 12 hours since Reus reiterated Sancho is staying and one of the papers close to the club reported that he wasn't for sale at any price.
Yet Sancho getting sick (and Bürki as well. for good measure?) and suddenly the transfer is so advanced we're in the kept out of squad stage?
The transfer is just a fee agreement away from him wearing a red shirt. You can't deny its already close.

Quinzaine

I still cant believe people are on the hype train about this. 10th August has come and gone.

That was our opportunity. We wont get him now.
Why do people reply like this? Almost every top journalist has made it clear that we are talking to Dortmund's intermediaries, we've already agreed salary and agent fees with Sancho himself and its common knowledge that 120m euros gets you the player. Not saying it will happen for sure but the August 10 deadline was nothing but a fabrication, a tool to hurry United and nothing more - money speaks.

clarkydaz

Maybe Reus gets a nice bonus for maintaining the stance

Chief123

What about Bürki? Part of the smokescreen?
German Defence League on night duty! Let us know if you fancy a cup of tea lads.

croadyman

Okay, I jumped off this train a while back as I thought it was leading to a dead end.

Sancho mysteriously picking up an illness moments before kick-off in Dortmund's biggest game of the season?

I think a lot has changed. Something is going on behind the scenes.
Fingers crossed he doesn't still jump on a plane and join up with Dortmund tomorrow

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wouldn't we of put out a brief by now if we hadn't made a bid?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Oh come on, even you have to admit that Sancho picking up a mysterious illness is all too convienient given the situation.

DevilRed

Oh come on, even you have to admit that Sancho picking up a mysterious illness is all too convienient given the situation.
Surprised they wouldn’t know better. He pulled the exact same excuse before leaving citeh.

Doesn’t mean the deal will happen but something is definitely going on. Once we put a bid in I think Sancho will try to push for the move. He must have already told the board that he wants to leave. That much is clear.

Dempsey19

Why do people reply like this? Almost every top journalist has made it clear that we are talking to Dortmund's intermediaries, we've already agreed salary and agent fees with Sancho himself and its common knowledge that 120m euros gets you the player. Not saying it will happen for sure but the August 10 deadline was nothing but a fabrication, a tool to hurry United and nothing more - money speaks.
Yeah like everyone has been reporting for weeks the exact same thing. Its the same info worded differently. Nothing has actually changed but everyone thinks we are very close to signing him when intact we are no different from 6 weeks ago.

Also Dortmund would look like right mugs if they sell now for 100m euros.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If it’s him and a team mate who are off sick then it’s literally a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.