Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPMUFC

Any holding out hope of this happening died on the table when we went for Cavani. Woodward gets to push the has-been in the media on deadline day, big name grabs the headlines for a few hours. We'll do some brief about Sancho in January.

RIP muppets, one hell of a saga that ultimately ended in our club reverting to predictable form. Woodward/judge just can't perform in difficult negotiations.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/edinson-cavani-flying-in-today-to-complete-manchester-united-move-xr2kf8hnm

United’s attempt to secure Jadon Sancho is in the balance Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward calculates that the England international’s desire to return to the Premier League will help force Borussia Dortmund to back down on repeated public statements that the forward is no longer for sale in this window. United are understood to have improved their offer for Sancho last week, to an initial €95 million (£86 million) plus €15 million of performance-related payments.

Ousmane Dembélé
has told United that he will join before Monday’s transfer deadline if they offer him a long-term contract. The Barcelona forward, 23, has been identified as an alternative to Jadon Sancho for the right-wing position that United have prioritised for reinforcement in this summer’s extended window. It is thought that an offer of £65 million would be enough to secure the player.

Last edited:

Hoof the ball

The way I see it, if Sancho isn't coming this summer then it could be that one of Martial or Rashford will play on RW when Greenwood isn't playing there, and look, Rashford is a top player. There's literally no reason why he or Martial shouldn't be able to adapt to RW. Gnabry can play RW/LW without skipping a beat, so, I fully expect two players that good to figure it out.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
We need a RW, we just can't afford to go another season without one. Even Perisic on loan would be acceptable at this point, even if he's just an extra body there to give Greenwood a rest from time to time.
We say this like Perisic wasn't a big part of the Bayern team that won the CL last season. He's a very good player.

WPMUFC

The way I see it, if Sancho isn't coming this summer then it could be that one of Martial or Rashford will play on RW when Greenwood isn't playing there, and look, Rashford is a top player. There's literally no reason why he or Martial shouldn't be able to adapt to RW. Gnabry can play RW/LW without skipping a beat, so, I fully expect two players that good to figure it out.
last time we asked martial to do anything else but no.9 he sulked and moped around like a child for the entire season.

peridigm

Both have already played there when we signed Sancho. Neither looked great but Rashford did better than Martial. It could have been a mental issue with Martial becuse he felt he was second choice. Either way, both are better then our current second choice for RW which is James.

prateik

The Jan window makes so much sense.. The earliest he could play would be mid Oct.. Jan is just 2.5 months away..

Dortmund will be fecked financially.. they'll probably sell him for 20m just to save on his wages..

We have them where we want them.. Woody has played a blinder here.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The Jan window makes so much sense.. The earliest he could play would be mid Oct.. Jan is just 2.5 months away..
Dortmund will be fecked financially.. they'll probably sell him for 20m just to save on his wages..
We have them where we want them.. Woody has played a blinder here.
The kind of 5D chess is way beyond the minds of muppets!
(You may have a point!)

WPMUFC

Same like Auba and Dembele deadline?
what i'm saying is, BVB's latest comments highlight once again that the demands are set in concrete and we did not meet the demands. As you have now highlighted in your second tweet post, we aren't meeting the demands, so woodward is clutching at straws that Sancho will chuck a hissy fit and go public. The deal is dead.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
While leaving him out of training and games.... This deal is going through, Dortmund are just trying to secure the most they can now.

Again, make no mistake, Dortmund will bend over and take it in the arse like they normally do.
Hmm so this is what the denial phase looks like..

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
While leaving him out of training and games.... This deal is going through, Dortmund are just trying to secure the most they can now.

Again, make no mistake, Dortmund will bend over and take it in the arse like they normally do.
this post is so cringe it almost makes me hope Sancho never signs for Man Utd

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Good to see Bundesliga Reputation Protection Alliance are actively surveying this thread to catch rogue insulters.
I support Schalke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesus you lot have become so insecure since starting to realise its SanchOFF

Leethal

I support Schalke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesus you lot have become so insecure since starting to realise its SanchOFF
He said **Bundesliga** Reputation Protection Alliance. So he was right. You were wrong. Now don't you have a BRPA meeting to attend to?

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
He said **Bundesliga** Reputation Protection Alliance. So he was right. You were wrong. Now don't you have a BRPA meeting to attend to?
buddy I dont give a feck about the reputation of the Bundesliga
I just found that analogy hilariously cringe because even if Dortmund likes getting it in the arse, Man Utd certainly isnt the one to be able to satisfy them in that regard as its obviously all floppy down there

Dr. StrangeHate

Hopefully young players now see that Dortmund are going to be unreasonable in selling them (unless Bayern come knocking) and stop going to them.

Nori-

Pogba passes out wide to Sancho, Sancho takes his man on then swings the ball in low, it comes to Bruno who dummies it through his legs to Cavani. Cavani smashes it into the top left. United are now 4-0 up.

Please make it happen.

reddevilchennai

Pogba passes out wide to Sancho, Sancho takes his man on then swings the ball in low, it comes to Bruno who dummies it through his legs to Cavani. Cavani smashes it into the top left. United are now 4-0 up.

Please make it happen.
Against Bayern in the CL final. Make it happen Woodward.

Dr. StrangeHate

How are they being unreasonable? They set a price and they've stuck to it.
An unreasonable price. Even 100 million is generous and they are rejecting 110 million. Shows you that Haaland was right to have a buy out clause so a club can buy him without negotiating with Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.