Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Funny.. he is the one that is a huge embarrassment for the club. What a dickhead.
A United fan slagging off a United legend for being disappointed about our current state when a majority of fans feel the same, incredible truly.

Hope you at least get paid to lick those Glazer boots clean, embarrassing if you do it for free

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Maybe Rooney is right: use this money to try to prise Haaland away next summer (he also suggests Kane but that's as likely as me signing to replace him at Spurs!).

Fact is we blew this long ago: Dortmund always do what they say they are going to and this deal is dead in the water and has been for weeks

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I hope the amount of hubris Dortmund have thrown around in this saga comes to bite them in the ass sooner than later.
what hubris? they made their stance known and have stuck to it. Woodward is the arrogant one, thinking he could bid £10m-£15m under the asking price and get away with it. So bad at his job that he's be sacked in most other walks of life

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Don’t forget Messi Lingard he’ll be getting his fair share of starts now too.

it’s a total and utter shambles.
Not every right footed baller can ping them in consistently from the right wing, Gareth. Bit of decorum goes a long way.

The Sancho transfer is still happening anyway, the club are relaxed remember :wenger:

clarkydaz

Maybe Rooney is right: use this money to try to prise Haaland away next summer (he also suggests Kane but that's as likely as me signing to replace him at Spurs!).

Fact is we blew this long ago: Dortmund always do what they say they are going to and this deal is dead in the water and has been for weeks
He told Fergie to sign Ozil

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Weird how we've still not come out and said we've given up on this...
You'd have thought if it was truly dead in the water we'd have said as much by now.

Web of Bissaka

They wanted 108M by Aug10 and we didnt pay but ready to pay almost that amount but now Dortmund dont like to do Business this late.

This shows our ineptness to be honest. Did we get price reduction anytime by playing long waiting game ?

If we have alternatives and go to our plan-B few times then teams would fear but they know we almost pay to our targets in the end so why they sell for less initially ?
That's just the thing isn't it.

We don't have a good competent "player" in this negotiation game, nor does a competent "mastermind" in charge of football matters. It's sickening since United is a big top club. So sad and disappointing. The owner's previous sport club record being so shit says it all.

Rolaholic

Love Evra but this reads like his CV is attached to the tweet and he’s stumping for the DOF job.
He's hardly the first ex-player this window to have a go at the way we do business though, unless they're all stumping for a job too?

Chief123

It'll be a relief, but I'd still feel a sense of utter dismay at how we've gone about it.
The transfer has never been in doubt to be honest. Full asking price coming up. I keep telling everyone, but no one is listening.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Main silver lining from the disappointing window has to be more and more light being shined on how appallingly ran we really are. Even better when it's coming from the likes of club legends like Rio, Neville and Evra.

It's about damn time those leeches in suits started feeling some public pressure for turning a proud club into a rich mans Arsenal
Evra and Rio should lead the green and gold charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.