Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops73

Well he is not joining in the sing song to welcome Jude Bellingham...It's Sanch-on!
That does seem a bit odd seeing as it’s another English player coming to Dortmund.

This weekend convinced me Sancho is a signing that we could really do with.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Ah yes, the old use-a-player-we-don't-own-and-who-didn't-want-to-join-us to sweeten the deal. Wooders is always one step ahead of the rest.
Haha, ikr. Woody is a transfer grand master.

As for Sancho, I am still of the opinion that he moves next year. One more year at Dortmund suits him better than moving this year as next year he will only have one year left and can coin in on his wage.

Zoo

Jadon #Sancho definitely wants to get away from Borussia Dortmund this summer. He is homesick, he doesn't want to stay here anymore. It is difficult to say whether he would strike like Dembele, but the pressure on #BVB is extremely increased.

cyberman

Jadon #Sancho definitely wants to get away from Borussia Dortmund this summer. He is homesick, he doesn't want to stay here anymore. It is difficult to say whether he would strike like Dembele, but the pressure on #BVB is extremely increased.
Boom. CL doesnt even seem like a factor now. Just wants home.

Ole'sattheWheel

Anyone else worried now with the ban lifted City will be in for him?

They need a Sane replacement, can offer CL football and he knows the club :nervous:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Anyone else worried now with the ban lifted City will be in for him?

They need a Sane replacement, can offer CL football and he knows the club :nervous:
Based on Pep's salty comment on Sancho, I doubt he's interested to get Sancho unless if they sack Pep, can't see it happening. So relax, City isn't in for him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Sancho played his whole first season on the right hand side, scored and setup plenty.

Yes he will naturally score more by cutting in from the left, but we've got Rashford for that already.

Watch the below video and you'll see plenty of examples of what he can do from the right. Often he will shoot more with power or perform cut backs once he gets to the line.

Looking at that, he could play all over the place. He could even step in for Bruno if we need to rest him.

Rolaholic

The most promising developement recently is tier 1's pushing the fact he wants out this summer and they've only linked us consistently to him. They haven't mentioned CL footy either

Fooza

The muppet should have been out ages ago, you've missed out on valuable muppeting time.
I couldn't relive another Sneijder, Dybala etc heartbreak, it killed the muppet hope :(

Need to make sure before I go all out again

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I feel old. The muppet juices just don’t flow like they used to. Even for sancho.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anyone reckon we could get this done nice and early?

Feels destined to be a saga doesn't it.
I did think it might run and run but I think as soon as UCL football is confirmed this'll get done

E-mal

The Benzema saga was the one that killed me personally.

I'll never forget it.
I dont know mate, but I feel Thiago broke me. It was an easy deal, made sense and cheap. Never recovered and my muppett heart was forever shattered.

RedDevilRoshi

The most promising developement recently is tier 1's pushing the fact he wants out this summer and they've only linked us consistently to him. They haven't mentioned CL footy either
I’m sure Ornstein mentioned that this move is dependent on CL qualification or is he no longer considered tier 1?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Think CL football will be Paramount to spend so much on one player so nothing is certain on this deal until top 4 is secured.

manutdrphenomenal

I think the delay is because we are still waiting to secure the CL. If we do get CL or we don’t, it has impact both ways. The deal can get done even if we don’t get CL but if we do get it that makes things a lot better for us from negotiations perspective and of course they may even have said that he won’t move if we don’t get CL.

However, i think even we are delaying it because we have confidence that we can get CL and get negotiations more in our favour.So we don’t want to go for it right now.

I think once we get CL (which we will) then there will be serious progress in this transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.