Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
If someone comes asking for Rashford and Greenwood, how much do you think we would ask for? That’s the reality we live in.
Yes I think we would absolutely want the max we could get.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see Sancho at United...but £108 million! Im not seeing enough from him to warrant the risk.

What do I know though...would absolutely love to be proven wrong!

El Presidente

I’m not really sure about the various different rumors today, but the share price news is the biggest indicator to me. For those who are not familiar, 9% daily spike is fecking huge and, pretty much, never happens without a reason/ big news.

Eddy_JukeZ

His performances in these England games mean are completely right not to pay 120 million for him. Look I think he's a fantastic talent but for that sort of money I'd want Neymar, Messi, Lewandowski levels and he's not doing that
Neymar just went for 220m 3 years ago mate.

You aren't getting a Neymar or Lewa for 120m.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bar one good half v I think Kosovo he's really struggled to impose him for England so far.

Still pretty good at club level.

Bwuk

Bar one good half v I think Kosovo he's really struggled to impose him for England so far.

Still pretty good at club level.
England play at a much slower pace and the attack doesn’t have the fluidity that Dortmund do.

Amarsdd

Can't get my head around people wondering why we're waiting for him to get the €1.5m, he's 20 years old, €1.5m is a big fecking stack for anyone.
And its not just 1.5m. It is 1.5m bonus for 1 year since new contract and another unknown bonus amount for 10+ England caps. In total that's at least 2-2.5m which will be 1/4th or 1/5th of his yearly salary. That's a big sum for a player and esp. his family.

Chief123

I’m not really sure about the various different rumors today, but the share price news is the biggest indicator to me. For those who are not familiar, 9% daily spike is fecking huge and, pretty much, never happens without a reason/ big news.
Correct. 9% is significant especially considering the rest of the stock markets have taken a big drop today. Utd seems to be one of the few outliers that’s risen significantly today. Tesla dropped 20%!

UncleBob

:lol:
God it must be easy writing stories about United these days, just a quick look at whats trending at Redcafe and there you go

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Even Fabrizio has a copycat imposter account :lol: The lengths muppets go to for a cheap thrill!

Last edited:

Adcuth

Yep, it's no coincidence that right after bonuses are paid and in the bank, in any business, it's a popular time to hand in your resignation.
I'd definitely wait until pay day Friday rather than quitting on a Monday

reddev3

That bonus payment thing is the most stupid reason for the deal not being done yet ever. Do you think Dortmund are going to let Sancho make mugs out of them by hanging around for another week or two to then take 1.5 million and leave. If they do have to pay him 1.5 million and he does get sold you can bet that Dortmund have just put his price up another 1.5 million making the deal even harder to do.

They are either going to get what they wanted at the beginning of the window or he will play there for another season. I think he will come and the 120 million will be paid, I just think knowing our board it will take the premiere league re-starting for them to get their shit in gear.

L3G4CY15

What else could possibly make our stock prices go up 9%? I’m genuinely asking, as I’m not not too familiar with the inner workings of how the stock market works. It couldn’t just be a random coincidence could it?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
What else could possibly make our stock prices go up 9%? I’m genuinely asking, as I’m not not too familiar with the inner workings of how the stock market works. It couldn’t just be a random coincidence could it?
The release of the best third kit to grace this earth maybe

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Our beautiful third kit was launched today.

mu4c_20le

New contract for Jesse Lingard

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
That bonus payment thing is the most stupid reason for the deal not being done yet ever. Do you think Dortmund are going to let Sancho make mugs out of them by hanging around for another week or two to then take 1.5 million and leave. If they do have to pay him 1.5 million and he does get sold you can bet that Dortmund have just put his price up another 1.5 million making the deal even harder to do.
If the bonus payments are true then all parties have been aware of them during the negotiations and Dortmund would have set a asking price accordingly.

Or did you really think that Ed and Sancho’s camp together decided to wait for these payments and then go to do the bidding.

If the rumor is correct then Sancho will get paid a bit more, Dortmund recoup the money from the sale and we get the player. It’s a complex deal. Think.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Yes I think we would absolutely want the max we could get.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see Sancho at United...but £108 million! Im not seeing enough from him to warrant the risk.

What do I know though...would absolutely love to be proven wrong!
I'd go further. I see red flags and warning signs all over this transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.