Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

So if there's total agreement, why isn't it concluded?
Woodward agreed a deal with BVB, then told Ole, who in turn said he needs 2 more players. So Woody went back to negotiate wit BVB.

In other words: made up bullshit.

Rolaholic

Had past tense
He claims we tried to get them to go down after in order to go after other signings which is why Dortmund sent out the 'deadline' angle according to him.

He seems to think it's on but the hold up is mainly due to the club working on trying to structure it and other deals in a way that allows them to get 2 more players in this window on top of Sancho. Also claims Sancho will ask to leave the club once an official offer comes in

Who knows how reliable it is, I've never heard of the guy until now :lol:

Lynty

Ye i'm skeptical on this Sergio Amara guy...who meets up late at night to exchange transfer gossip? This isn't the cold war.

But the idea he's presenting is a positive spin the saga, so can we roll with that.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Any ITK who brings positive news is welcome, even if he has 0 followers. Anyone who puts negative spin can feck off. Looking at you, Jan...

RUCK4444

Another thread from the genius Amara:

And this pearl:

Well I think that's this fecker on the banned list. In fairness at least he commits to his bullsh*t rather than sitting on on the bullsh*t-fence like the reliable ones :wenger:

SATA

His dp looks dodgy. I would jump and flee if i ever meet this guy in the back lane late at night, let alone trusting any information from him in a tweet

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
But the idea he's presenting is a positive spin the saga, so can we roll with that.
Well, the gist of it is basically Utd not having nearly enough funds for all their targets, and hoping for the potential sellers to grant them favorable enough conditions to make it happen anyway. Seems promising.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
That guy may not be ITK but it wouldn't suprise me if we want to reduce the upfront fee to target other players also ( point about other team want full payment sound quite plausible given the current situation). We will get this done and most probably we will pay a bit more upfront than what we want

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
This is the problem though. Paying the Sancho money might mean no Bruno cover.. and no CB, if they are the positions that Ole feels need strengthening.

I personally think our defense is better than most give us credit for. But a top CB might propel us to the next level. And cover for Bruno was evident very quickly last season.

Sancho is worth £108m all day long, but we might prefer to strengthen more positions for the money. What is right? We dont know, as we dont know the clubs finances.
We are not paying full amount in one go. All big payments are done in installments. I still don't know what our budget is but getting rid of high earners and getting some fee from sales can help us get another good player after Sancho.

Other than that we can only rely on loan deals.

Tel074

I used to be glued to these transfer sagas right back when we were signing Vidal all summer but then I realised I'd rather stab myself in the face than take any notice of idiots who know as little as any of us but post crap for likes and follows .
If we sign Sancho great if we don't then that's life I just wish people who stop believing every stupid thing posted on social media .

Mihai

Because you don't like what he says, doesn't mean it's bullshit. It's actually probably in line with what's happening and our budgets have and still are being hit hard due to covid/no fans in stadiums.
Because it's not like Ole sent Ed to do the shopping at Tesco and then called on him on the way to say that he forgot to add milk and eggs to the list. Ole had been saying that there's a plan in place since I think his 2nd press conference, they'd surely have a defined list of targets before agreeing anything with BVB.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Maybe the latter goes with what he's said today, that we returned to Dortmund and offered less upfront to help obtain other players?
If we had total agreement with Dortmund 11days ago then believe me they would've blabbed about it by now.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The attacks on Fabrizio have been strange when he's never wavered or spun a different story yet on the Sancho stuff.

Seeng the Silva situation used as a stick to beat him with is also weird when Lazio themselves were certain he'd sign and had scheduled a medical already before La Real hijacked the deal last minite. Their team president has confirmed as much
It's ridiculous. He reports interest. He doesn't have the final say on whether the transfer will go through or not. If anything, the whole situation oonly proves his info is sound.
Yeah, looks like few are rattled with this Sancho saga and decided to shit on journalists.

Some weird posts in this thread, twisting journalists words (which is ironic) and come up with nonsense posts.

pascell

Because it's not like Ole sent Ed to do the shopping at Tesco and then called on him on the way to say that he forgot to add milk and eggs to the list. Ole had been saying that there's a plan in place since I think his 2nd press conference, they'd surely have a defined list of targets before agreeing anything with BVB.
Of course we'll have a defined list, we'll also be in negotiations for them, that doesn't mean we can't have a deal in place for more than one player at a time.

If we had total agreement with Dortmund 11days ago then believe me they would've blabbed about it by now.
Who would've blabbed about it? Dortmund would've put themselves in a poor position to negotiate for a replacement if they'd have announced a deal.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Sergio Amara. Doesn't even sound like a real name.
Searched his photo on Google Image Search and I couldn't find any other website that has this photo other than his twitter account. Very likely that he's a real person, unlike IndyKaila or some other clear ITK bullshitters.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Searched his photo on Google Image Search and I couldn't find any other website that has this photo other than his twitter account. Very likely that he's a real person, unlike IndyKaila or some other clear ITK bullshitters.
0% chance

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Seeng the Silva situation used as a stick to beat him with is also weird when Lazio themselves were certain he'd sign and had scheduled a medical already before La Real hijacked the deal last minite. Their team president has confirmed as much
If anything, it shows that all thoae ITK knew only what was leaking through official channels. They didn't know jack about the real scoop, as usual.

ReallyUSA

Of course we'll have a defined list, we'll also be in negotiations for them, that doesn't mean we can't have a deal in place for more than one player at a time.

Who would've blabbed about it? Dortmund would've put themselves in a poor position to negotiate for a replacement if they'd have announced a deal.
Fabrizo would have said something. Not saying he's the end all be all, but he's been pretty consistent with everything that's come out

Santos J

:lol: He's a fake account who turns up every year.

MichaelRed

Interesting what that guy is saying about how we had it agreed and went back to try lower the first installment. Daniel Harris broke that news ages ago too, saying that Woody ballsed it up after it was agreed. I've just looked through his history going back to the 2018 summer window and this Sergio Amara is typically bang on well in advance of transfers that were confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.