Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasolin

Tbh, a hugh agent’s fee from a transfer like this makes sense from an agent’s perspective. Sancho (if his career follows the current trajectory) will be making the only big money move to a club he'll be spending at least 10yrs of his career at. As agents normally get most money from negotiating transfers of their clients, it makes sense for him to milk as much as he can for what looks like his biggest client at the moment. He won't be getting anywhere close to that or even a cumulation of fees close to that for the next decade.
Might also be a reason why Dortmund refuse to engage directly in the negotiations, as they probably trying to wiggle their way out of having to chip in to pay for the agent fees like Juve had to with the Pogba deal. They just have to pay the agents they hired to sit at the negotiations table for them and its safe to say they'll be a lot more reasonable with their price. They'll have no direct dealings with Sancho’s agent except maybe signing papers for the release of his client.

I'm just hallucinating here :lol:
Especially when Juventus ended up paying those famous fees for Raiola.

Leonzo1

It goes:

Pogba - 44k
Sancho - 34k
Vidal - 26k
Sanchez - 25k
Berbatov - 19k
Thiago (2012 - 2013) - 16k
Sneijder - 14k
Maguire - 12k
Fabregas - 12k
Di Maria - 11k
De Ligt - 11k
Bruno (Jan 2020) - 11k
Dybala - 10k
Morata - 10k
Perisic - 10k
Lukaku - 10k
Herrera - 10k
Hazard - 9k
Ibrahimovic - 8k
Mata - 8k
Bruno (Summer 2019) - 8k
Shaw - 7k
Very surprised that Vidal is higher then Thiago and Sneijder, don't really remember much of the Vidal saga.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Sancho is a year younger, statistically better, has an extra year on his contract and is at a bigger and stronger club. If anything I'd say the Havertz fee validates what Dortmund want for Sancho.
Agreed, and we’re not getting a better price next year. Might as well take the pain this summer.

Matriac

This is so on.
"Part of the stipulations for this agreement is that the Dortmund social media manager is only allowed to post 'You love to see it' a maximum of once per week. Two times only if it's something you legitimately love to see."

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Beginning to feel there's some nice momentum starting to build again.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I haven't been in this thread but saw yet another Dortmund kit launch without Sancho today.

Chief123

When we get our man, they're still going to put up something really eye roll worthy.
"Part of the stipulations for this agreement is that the Dortmund social media manager is only allowed to post 'You love to see it' a maximum of once per week. Two times only if it's something you legitimately love to see."
It will be worth it. Plus we should all flood their timeline mocking the "You love to see it" post.
Any of you know which is the main Dortmund forum?
It’s an absolutely dick move but I am so doing it. Their Twitter is getting hammered too. I apologise for nothing. I’m ashamed of nothing.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Feels like Ed has had the sign off to spend some money
Ai, probably realising what a new number 7 sales will do. Probably been the reason for the hold up. They've just got their market research back in on the profitability of Sancho 7.

Robertd0803

Any of you know which is the main Dortmund forum?
It’s an absolutely dick move but I am so doing it. Their Twitter is getting hammered too. I apologise for nothing. I’m ashamed of nothing.
No but Im all for that idea.

Gythio

So this has probably already been discussed, but what does signing Sancho mean for Greenwood? Benched? Martial has had his greatest season yet, and Rashford is probably our biggest name so not gonna be dropped.

RUCK4444

So this has probably already been discussed, but what does signing Sancho mean for Greenwood? Benched? Martial has had his greatest season yet, and Rashford is probably our biggest name so not gonna be dropped.
It means he rotates with Martial in his preferred position as a striker! :devil:

Probably also rotating with Sancho at RW as well. There's still plenty of games to give him a large amount of games. Plus I reckon Greenwood will fast track himself into the no 9 role quicker than you can say golden boot.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Greenwood won't be a starter on the right wing, yeah, and it also means that he can be available to fill into other positions (up front, left wing, #10).

KennyBurner

Bad for us to be honest. The deal was worth 650million I think. Wonder how this affects our future transfers? Dortmund have to realize any chance of selling Sancho has to include a Covid discount.

Lemansky

Bad for us to be honest. The deal was worth 650million I think. Wonder how this affects our future transfers? Dortmund have to realize any chance of selling Sancho has to include a Covid discount.
They will sign a new partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.