Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Prepare for infiltrating Dortmund forum and subreddits boys.
Most definitely. We need to prepare ourselves for a co-ordinated attack. Please can we prepare the targets. Which forums and subreddits?

No doubt, I'll be Chief Commander.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Was it really the personal terms holding up? Fabrizio got it wrong maybe..

CG1010

All it took was to change the title.. I am convinced the words "NEIN" in the title were the main cause for nothing moving on this

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Think it's weird how open we've been in our briefings on Sancho.
We have let everyone know he's our number one target.

Woodzy

Would agreeing terms with us before today legally have any affect on those rumoured bonuses Sancho was waiting on.

It could easily be a case that we agreed terms with the player weeks ago as Romano said, but whoever it was wanted that out of the press and therefore briefed the press that terms had not been agreed.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Is that you, Jan?! ;)
It's been going on like that for months! Jan, Christian Falk, BILD, what's the difference... they want help Dortmund, even as far as sending newbies to RedCafe so they could convince people that Sancho is staying. Lots of muppets died because of that.

Skeezix

I'm finding the hate towards him strange. He's virtually always nailed on from what I've seen. Even this doesn't prove he was wrong. I genuinely believe the agent fees and wages weren't actually a problem. I think its a brief put out by Utd possibly due to Sancho's/agents request with regards to the loyalty bonus payment which was related to him making these 2 England appearances.
That is the only probable explanation at this point with Romano stating confidently right from the start that Agent fees were not the problem. And the impasse being sorted instantly after Sancho's england caps.

jackal&hyde

Laurie Whitwell has also chipped in. Prepare for some news in the coming days.
It makes sense. Agent fees and wages were the hold up and Dortmund were trying to convince their fan base that it was actually them standing strong/ not wanting to sell. Can't wait to see how they spin it when the transfer happens.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would agreeing terms with us before today legally have any affect on those rumoured bonuses Sancho was waiting on.

It could easily be a case that we agreed terms with the player weeks ago as Romano said, but whoever it was wanted that out of the press and therefore briefed the press that terms had not been agreed.
Dortmund would find it impossible to prove when we agreed terms cause I am sure there would be nothing on paper.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
All it took was to change the title.. I am convinced the words "NEIN" in the title were the main cause for nothing moving on this
Goes without saying - whoever created that title should be banned

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Was it really the personal terms holding up? Fabrizio got it wrong maybe..
Yep. There's been a flood of reputable journalists all breaking the news within the same hour saying agent fees and wages breakthrough.

Romano didn't have a clue all along just like I said he didn't. He stayed on the fence and was nice a vague and made a 50 50 call on wages being done and still got it wrong it seems. People clearly don't seem to know how these guys operate. It's mostly guess work.

RUCK4444

A few of you really do not like Romano at all :lol:
Oh come on man. I don’t hate him, I just call it how I see it.

AND the w@nk fest that follows his every tweet forces me to point it out. :D

He’s done himself a right mischief on this one, he should have pulled out when he got the details wrong on the players current contract length, he let his pride get in the way and the one thing he’s gone out on a limb with (personal and agent fees being agreed all along) is also wrong.
Put him on the scrap heap with Di Marzio.

Last edited:

CG1010

True if you think about it.. over the few years, we have only briefed once we have got some sort of solid agreement. Makes me optimistic that the club is optimistic of wrapping up the deal. SanchON :devil: :devil: :devil:

RUCK4444

haha yes I was going to mention this, it was the main sticking point on the deal it seems :lol:

I think it’s driven by a clear desire for the player to come to United and the fact Ole has stuck to his guns on who his main target is.
Perhaps the feeling was always that the club think this was always going to come together, or else you would have expected negative briefings to temper the fans excitement and the pressure that brings.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Laurie Whitwell has also chipped in. Prepare for some news in the coming days.
There are only 3 financial transactions involved: BVB fee, player wage and agency fee. If this is true, then suggests we have we have been doing nothing except brinksmanship for 4 weeks.

Perhaps BVB are now willing to compromise? Or have we decided to pay their full demand?

SATA

Too early for JaDONE Sancho?

Where are all the Bundelisga fans by the way? Still seem so noisy yesterday but unsurprisingly quiet today when our briefs broke out

ayushreddevil9

Most definitely. We need to prepare ourselves for a co-ordinated attack. Please can we prepare the targets. Which forums and subreddits?

No doubt, I'll be Chief Commander.
I will start off with r/soccer - the post on August 10th when Zorc made his comments.

ayushreddevil9

This should be sorted now. Difficult to imagine this breaking down. We wouldn't spend weeks trying to agree to wage demands only to call off negotiations with a disagreement!

bsCallout

Yep. There's been a flood of reputable journalists all breaking the news within the same hour saying agent fees and wages breakthrough.

Romano didn't have a clue all along just like I said he didn't. He stayed on the fence and was nice a vague and made a 50 50 call on wages being done and still got it wrong it seems. People clearly don't seem to know how these guys operate. It's mostly guess work.
Or maybe he has been right all along and this was 'resolved' on the understanding that things would be officially agreed after the international games therefore the only thing that hadn't been verbally agreed would have been the Dortmund fee.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Perhaps BVB are now willing to compromise? Or have we decided to pay their full demand?
Of course they compronise. They’re Bayerns feederclub no1. They will accept a compromised, structured fee. Keep in mind that Sancho pushing for his exit too.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Turns out that all we needed to progress this was to remove the NEIN from the title

Status
Not open for further replies.