Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil@84

This transfer is getting to me. Last night I had a dream that my wife was hanging out with Sancho in some seedy German club and I felt hopeful that it will help us sign him.
You should definitely post your wife's photos, so that we can share your optimism

Listar

This transfer is getting to me. Last night I had a dream that my wife was hanging out with Sancho in some seedy German club and I felt hopeful that it will help us sign him.
There is a term for this but it escapes me for now.

I am not sure the transfer is getting to you or you are watching something else online under incognito for a bit too much.

jackal&hyde

Standard stuff really.

We make a decent bid; Dortmund reject; Sancho does his part of faking illness (like he did before and like Maguire); we make improved bid and it's done.

LisburnWhite

Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

OK, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there. It's cold out there every day.

"Happy Sancho day, again"

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Let’s just made our final bid, if it’s not acceptable by Dortmund, at least we could move on to other targets.

Adamsk7

The exciting thing now is that it could literally be happy Sancho day!

(I still don’t think we’ll sign him)

Siorac

Sky1981 guide to having fun on this thread

1. Expect "No Deal", you won't get hurt
2. All Itk are bullshit
3. Don't get emotionally attached
4. Enjoy the muppet show
Very good advice.This is what I've been doing for the last 700 pages.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just woke up. Had one of those dreams where I can remember I had a dream but no idea what it was. Anyway, it must’ve been something Sancho related because I feel even more confident that this will get done. Like, I’m 100% sure it’ll happen.

I don’t think we’ll hear anything else today though, which will bring further ‘this isn’t happening’ impatient posts.

We’ll hear something before the end of the week and it’ll get done Monday.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Kinda of weird to leave it to last few days to negotiate for a deal. What is Ed thinking? Dortmund has a promotion code to apply on the last 3 days (great sales). Maybe he is waiting for the offer for Smalling, Lingard, Mata and other and put into his calculator to see if he got enough cash to buy. It is so Utd with Ed and Glazers.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet

2. All Itk are bullshit
4. Enjoy the muppet show
1: Believe the deal is already done and dusted. What idiot doesn't?
2: All ITK are to be believed. In fact spend your day constantly refreshing twitter in the hopes that someone who claims to be and ITK gives an update. A far better way to spend your time than work or with family.
3: Fully commit emotionally, none of this half in half out crap. Pants fully down, tissues at the ready.
4: It's time to play the music, It's time to light the lights.....

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Kinda of weird to leave it to last few days to negotiate for a deal. What is Ed thinking? Dortmund has a promotion code to apply on the last 3 days (great sales). Maybe he is waiting for the offer for Smalling, Lingard, Mata and other and put into his calculator to see if he got enough cash to buy. It is so Utd with Ed and Glazers.
Maybe it is Dortmund's choice? Maybe they want to bank the money from United due to losing a lot during Covid and have asked us to bid for him in the final week, so they can relay to their fans there isn't enough time to find a replacement.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Burki had a howler in the last game this was a case of him being dropped for a poor performance and his name added to Sancho`s to make the situation look "normal"
Oh come on! As much as I want it to be true, he would have to be in on it as well.

Langers7274

If a decent RW were to come in then I think we'd be fine for the season pending no serious injuries, new RW,
The train is gathering momentum :drool:

Still think that train could be derailed! I've said all along that Sancho isn't coming because of Dortmund's hardball tactics and I don't see them changing their minds now! Would be a massive PR blunder after their captain, manager, Sporting Director and CEO have all said Sancho is staying for at least one more year

RkkMan

“This transfer was wrapped up age....” bro, their captain literally said yesterday that he’s happy Sancho is staying. For the past month even their tea lady came up with a statement that he’s staying. Do you think that Marco Reus of all people wouldn’t know they sold their best player “ages ago” and their official twitter account will actively let him hurt their image with statements like these. I will never understand some people.
Remember the Neymar saga?? If you you should remember the famous "Se Queda" post from Pique or when Ronaldo in an advert said he`s staying at Utd and still left. In such big transfers its NEVER done till its done otherwise why are we still talking to BVB?

Redcy

Remember the Neymar saga?? If you you should remember the famous "Se Queda" post from Pique or when Ronaldo in an advert said he`s staying at Utd and still left. In such big transfers its NEVER done till its done otherwise why are we still talking to BVB?
Well the question is are we? We have had united saying we are still pursuing a deal, and Dortmund saying there is no deal

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

2. All Itk are bullshit
4. Enjoy the muppet show
Leave the Brexit chat out of here would ya

RkkMan

Well the question is are we? We have had united saying we are still pursuing a deal, and Dortmund saying there is no deal
Of course we are otherwise BVB would not be releasing news of an apparent "bid" being rejected.
Dortmund will always say there is no deal just like there was no deal for Auba, Dembele or Mkhi they always love to own the story in the media to make them look like the tough guys regardless of whether the player leaves or stays. With Dortmund understanding how they work and negotiate takes lots of dissecting

Status
Not open for further replies.