Jamaal Raage

jb8521

Manchester United have invited Swedish whizkid Jamaal Raage for more trials.

Raage, 13, recently had tests at United and been invited for further trials, though he also has offers from AC Milan, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.

The youngster is tied to Brommapojkarna in Sweden and his father moved to country from Somalia before Jamaal was born.

Europe’s top clubs always have their ear to the ground in pursuit of unearthing the latest gem, and the latest youngster to have caught the eye is a 13 year-old Swedish striker, of Somali and Italian-Greek parentage.

His name is Jamaal Raage and, despite his tender age, the player has dazzled while coming up through the ranks of his local team, Brommapojkarna, a small club in the Stockholm area. Dubbed “the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic”, Raage can play as a lone front man or in a supporting role, and is being heralded as the future of Swedish football.

No pressure.

Indeed, much is expected of the Swedish sensation, who has already been on trial with United and been invited back for a second stint. His raw qualities are said to be electric pace and a fierce shot, attributes that many big clubs will surely fancy getting their hands on.

United, Milan, Bayern & Chelsea All Scrambling For The

Drainy

His name is Jamaal Raage and, despite his tender age, the player has dazzled while coming up through the ranks of his local team, Brommapojkarna, a small club in the Stockholm area. Dubbed “the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic”, Raage can play as a lone front man or in a supporting role, and is being heralded as the future of Swedish football.

Indeed, much is expected of the Swedish sensation, who has already been on trial with United and been invited back for a second stint. His raw qualities are said to be electric pace and a fierce shot, attributes that many big clubs will surely fancy getting their hands on.
They don't even try anymore, do they?

Flying Fox

Wasn't the last big thing out of Brommapojkarna labelled "the next Ibra"? Albin Ekdal, wasn't it?

hungrywing

Be interesting to see how this paans out. Especiaally if he aactuaally signs. Double especiaally if he goes on to be aany good. We could end up with aa threaad with everyone taalking like this in his honor.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Maaybe someone from Sweden caan explaain it. Aandres Lindegaard sounds so much more distinguished thaan Andres Lindegaard. He must be of common birth.
Sure does. Anders Lindegaard sounds more distinguished still though.

jb8521

Jamaal Raage imponerade på Manchester United - Stockholm - Expressen.se

Jamaal Raag impressed Manchester United
He came, he saw and he scored five goals.
Brommapojkarna attacking talent Jamaal Raag, aged 13, was a success in the tests of the game at Manchester United.
Now he tells Sanktan.se about the adventure of a large club.
- I want to turn pro and get as far as I can. That's all I want, "says Jamaal Raag to Sanktan.se.

At the end of 2010 went Jamaal Raag to train with Manchester United, a dream for all young footballers. Together with Bromley boys' sporting director Tommy Soderstrom was the thirteen-year-old Jamaal familiarize themselves with the club for a few intense days.
The journey would be by he knew about long before the playoffs and the finals of Sanktan last fall. Jamaal says he still managed to focus, even though he was nervous, and could be a key contributor to the BP won P96-finals Sanktan.
- I was very happy at first, but then it was just to wait and play with BP as usual, "said Jamaal to Sanktan, see,
Met with the stars

When big clubs inviting young players to prove themselves as offering the most up several at once.
Is what happened to this time - but Jamaal was the only player from the North.
- That was me, three from Belgium and a few others, "he says.
What did you do?
- We met with Van der Saar and Rafael. Why did Raphael's autograph and we said hello and talked. It was a normal conversation but not for long, just two minutes, "said Jamaal.
- It was cool, makes you happy. It was great!
Five goals

Trip highlight of football practices and games. The invited players were split up and played Inter's match with Manchester United akademilag.
That was when Jamaal Raag introduced himself seriously with one, two, three, four and five goals. Four of the first half and one in the second.
- The match went very well. My jaws told me to start right away, it is a good grade, he says.
- I was thinking that this will not happen so many times, so I just ran and never stopped running. I had to create very self.
Want to be like the old Ronaldo

Large club seemed happy with what Jamaal shown up, not after he got good news.
- They told me to keep playing as I play, and when I get older, I can hopefully come back and train longer with them.
What is your football dream?
- I want to turn pro and get as far as I can. Anything is possible so just continue to practice and play.
Jamaal knows what a striker he wants to be like. He has a model that few peers parts.
- Soccer players I like are the old Ronaldo, he is from Brazil.